The Architect can select to build 1 wonder, which can then be upgraded as you travel down the Maze. Each floor will give you about 1-2 marks which are used for the upgrading. Each upgrade level takes 5 marks. The maximum level for your selected wonder is 30. Once the wonder is selected, the Manual is consumed.
World Tree Edit
- Level 1: Cast life shield and gain 60hp entering next floor
- Level 30: Cast life shield (absorb 350 damage) and gain 350hp entering next floor
Eternal Tower Edit
- Level 1: Obtain 2 extra treasures after killing 1 Boss.
Also: Increase one Gumball's attribute at random each time you level up the Eternal Tower. Increase: 50 MP or 50 HP or 5 Attack or 5 Power. It's possible to change the outcome by doing a normal S/L and retrying on the next floor.
- Level 30: Obtain 2 extra treasures after killing 1 Boss.
Shrine of Snowy Mountain Edit
- Level 1: every 3 floors: Obtain one water spell scroll. Effects of all Gumball's spells +21%.
- Level 30: effects of all Gumball's spells +50%
Gate of Creation Edit
- Level 1: Summon 1 elemental creature at random every 2 floors (on even numbered floors). Level of Gate of Creation affects the attributes of the elemental creature. The creature is limited to the target floor.
- Level 30: Elemental creature has 900 hp and 300 attack. In Hell Frontier maze you can gain a level for offering 15 light crystals to the Gate of Creation.
Giant Statue Edit
- Level 1: Summon Air Strike for advancing every 3 floors, dealing 60 damage to all enemies by 60 and turning over all slates.
- Level 30: 800 damage.