|Terran Base (Maze)|
|Source/Unlock||Terran Base in Botis|
- This maze has 5 floors.
- Each floor except the Boss Floor opens up with 5 Base Guards revealed.
- Uses 3 vigors to enter the maze.
- Weapons Box will show up and each floor except Boss Floor.
- Once completed, this maze can no longer be entered or raided.
| Base Guard
| Shooting : Launch an attack every 2 rounds
Light Armor: Physical Resistance +10%, Spell Resistance +10%
| Poisonous Insect
| Appears inside the cave on Floor 4
Poison Fang: Launch an attack every 3 rounds, and bring the Poison (Lose 20 HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)
| Floor 5: BOSS FLOOR
Attack : 50, HP 3000
There is one on each floor, including floors repeated through PoE like effects.
This is a cave entrance on floor 4 (1x/run), and once inside you will find:
- 3 Poisonous Insect enemies
- 1 Infected Corpse
Appears on last Floor.
Durability : 600
Being in the bunker increases you Attack by 50
The last floor contains rewards stored in 5 steel cabinets accessible after killing the Boss:
- Gas Storage Device, Electricity Storage Device, Uranium Ore Storage Device
- 1,500 , 15x Eden Accelerator (15m), 15x Cultivation Accelerator (15m), 15x Maintenance Accelerator (15m)
Note that GoT in this maze doesn't provide any hidden items like some of the other mazes it will just give a generic GoT item and Farplane Ranger doesn't even give you a generic soul from the corpse never mind a unique soul.
your best bet for this maze is to go with either a melee or magic gumball as your main