The Tech Hall or Technology Hall is a location within Eden that you can use to perform various researches.
In other words, while there is some level of freedom in places, the technologies within each tab cannot be taken in any order. Furthermore, many technologies also requires to advance the Cosmic Civilization in the fully repaired Hall of Overseeing. In particular, Cosmic Civilization level 2 is reached once the total level of your Plane Wonders has reached 20.
- Eden airships chips
- Increase attributes of all airships divided into groups
- Increase your Sky Leadership
- Complete Captain's trial.
In Gumball Cultivation, you'll be able to
- spend Gas, Uranium Ore, Electricity and coins to receive fragments for No.1 Parasite , No.2 Parasite, No.3 Parasite, No.4 Parasite
- Spend huge amounts of Gas, Uranium Ore, Electricity and coins to receive pearls for the parasites.
And later on:
- Acquire Experiment Subject No.1, Experiment Subject No.2 (Require Cosmic Civilization level 2 and having finished most of the above)
- Acquire pearls for the Experiment Gumballs
- Acquire Experiment Subject No.3 and his pearls (requires to have obtained the pearls for the first 2 Experiments)
With the Robot Forces research you can:
- Build Eden Guard and Eden Hunter robots
- Unlock the use of Robots in Space Exploration
- Increase the number of Robots allowed in Space fleets.
You cannot do anything in Energy Production research until you have fully repaired some of the Energy Halls. Further developments will also require to advance "Cosmic Civilization" in the Hall of Overseeing.
These researches let you spend Eden resources to produce more Eden Resources in the Energy Halls and to be able to store more of those resources.
With the Clone research tab you can create Clones of monsters (Lower, Higher, and Super) that you can assemble in teams to help you fight in both Sky Exploration and the newly released Space Exploration zones. Further upgrades allow you to level up your clones into stronger versions.
Space fleet commandEdit
On this tab you can research functions such as:
- Decrease Fog regeneration time
- Larger Space Fleets
- Improved Energy transfer from Gumballs in a Fleet
- Improved Stats for Fleet Airships/Spaceships
- Research Calculator Google Sheet (make a copy to add your own values)