|Trial requirement||Spartan evolved to 5 stars and equipped with a certificate.|
Spartan's pearl x3, Gem x5, Melee Relics x5
60 Dark Steel
|Statue Bonus|| Attack+4, Power+2 |
In Sky and Space, Fire+5
- Max the first melee title and upgrade knight path twice.
- Kill Guardian first.
- Use item to get throw shield skill.
- Kill Heavenly King with the throw shield skill.
- Then use his item and kill Monkey King.
- Use monkey king skill to stun boss when he's on 1 turn.
- Kill Heavenly King first.
- Use pagoda to kill Monkey King.
- Use his item, then the elixir.
- Use Monkey King's skill (boss will be on 1 turn).
- Kill Guardian.
Method 3: (Best Method)
- Titles 2 points in Novice Warrior, and 2 points in fighter(%dmg), then rest on Novice Warrior.
- Kill Monkey King first.
- Collect and use Monkey King's (Green) Memory Crystaline.
- Use the Monkey skill to kill Guardian.
- Use Guardian's (Blue) Memory Crystaline then ability to kill Armour.
- Collect and use Armour's (Yellow) Memory Crystaline.
- When Spartan has a 1 counter, use shield skill on him to stun, then hit until stun wears off.
- Use armour ability until the skill is drained.
- Finish off Spartan.
- max first title (maybe throw extra ep on knight)
- take out Guardian and use its skill on Monkey King
- use havoc to stun Spartan and melee remaining health off the king
- drop pagoda on Spartan and finish it
|Spartan's Roar: Launch an attack every 4 rounds to deal double damage to the enemy
|| Attack 39
Drops key to leave
| Monkey King's Projection
| Havoc in Heaven
When countering, inflicts 1.5 times damages to the enemy
| Attack 34
Drops a Green Memory Crystaline
| Guardian's Projection
| Shield Defense
Decrease the damage sustained by 15%
| Attack 44
Drops a Blue Memory Crystaline
| Heavenly king's Projection
| Godly Battle Armor
Damage suffered from active skills is reduced by 50%
| Attack 39
Drops a Yellow Memory Crystaline
| Armor's Projection
| Impact Beam
when countering, adds disruption effect (50% damages suffered, lasts 3 rounds)
| Attack 34
Drops a Red Memory Crystaline
For more information about Memory crystaline read here.