|Normal reward||Blue Shark & Bloody Wolf gumball|
|Raid boost||Blue Shark|
|Raid reward||Airship Materials +6|
Unlock this maze through a purchase in the Alliance Shop for 10000 . (Donating 50 gets you 10000 )
Complete this maze to receive Blue Shark Gumball, if not previously acquired in Help! Blue Shark Officer! event. If you already have Blue Shark, you will get TEN fragments upon completing the storyline mazes.
To get the Bloody Wolf Gumball:
- Find Superintendent's Remain to obtain his Shabby Cell Phone.
- Enter the code from Shabby Cell Phone description "...frequent contact with the number XXX" into the Console to obtain the Electronic Key (changes each run).
- After floor 50, a gate (Door of Hidden Secret) will appear.
- Enter the door and defeat Bloody Wolf to obtain the Bloody Wolf or 20 Bloody Wolf Fragments.
- There are two Robotic Arms in the room with Bloody Wolf, one gives him +100% HP and the other +100% Attack. Each cost 3 cogs to deactivate.
One of the key parts of this maze is the upgradable equipment available through the Contact Terminals:
- Alloy Riot Shield
- Power Hammer
- Exoskeleton Armor
- Mechanical Power Artificial Leg
- Electro-Magnetic Protection Cloak
You'll need them to counteract the skills of your enemies.
Abandoned Spaceship Floors 30 (Difficulty 26) - 2 Vigor
Support from the Police Station! Floors 35 (Difficulty 27) - 2 Vigor
Airship Control Battle! Floors 35 (Difficulty 28) - 2 Vigor
Rescue! Sheriff Blue Shark! Floors 40 (Difficulty 29) - 2 Vigor
Endless Mode 3 Vigor
|Enemy||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common Item||Rare Item|
|Mechanical Patrolman||Concentrated Attack - Increases Attack for every identical monster.
Mechanical Armor - Physical Resistance +30%, Spell Resistance +30%
Cog - High chance of dropping cogs when killed
|Gear||3x Gear / 150 EP|
|X-01 Type Crusher||Smashing Blow - Chance to counterattack for 200% damage.
Mechanical Armor - Physical Resistance +50%, Spell Resistance +30%
|Gear / 50 EP||Gear / 150 EP|
|Y-02 Type Assaulter||Quick Assault - Launch an attack upon appearance
Optical Camouflage - High Dodge Attribute (40% dodge)
|Z-03 Type Mechanical Self-Destroyer||Energy Overload - Decreases Attack each time an ally is killed.
Self-Explosion - Explodes upon death, inflicts triple damage and flips all surrounding slates.
Mechanical Armor - Physical Resistance +20%, Spell Resistance +20%
|Fire Ball / 50 EP||Frag Grenade M67|
|Mechanical Assembler||Concentrated Attack - Summon a Mechanical Patrolman whenever a companion is killed (3 max)
Armor Enhancement - When present, decreases the damage all companions suffer by 30%
Mechanical Armor - Physical Resistance +30%, Spell Resistance +50%
|Gear / 50 EP||Dynamic Gear / 150 EP|
|RX-Enhanced Attacker||Burst Missile - Launches a long-range attack every 2 rounds and inflicts double damage to the enemy, adds Burn effect.
Mechanical Armor - Physical Resistance +30%, Spell Resistance +30%
|Cure / 50 EP||Medical Package / 150 EP|
|Policeman (Operation directives)
||Shooting - Launch an attack every 3 rounds to deal 150% damage to the enemy
Anti-explosion shield - Spell resistance +30%, damage suffer from item is decreased by 50%
|50 EP||Grenade Launcher MM1|
|Jason||See Mini-Bosses Section||Jason's diary (removes kill reward)||Jason's diary (removes kill reward)|
|Frank||See Mini-Bosses Section||Frank's diary (removes kill reward)||Frank's diary (removes kill reward)|
|Bloody Wolf||Attack: ~280 HP: ~2710[notes 1]
Killer's Mark: Launch an attack each round and add Marked effect: Damage suffered increased by 50% for 3 rounds.
|20 Bloody Wolf Fragments (removes kill reward)||Strange Notebook first time and 20 Bloody Wolf Fragments after (removes kill reward)|
|Enemy of the Machine||See Boss Section||3x Gear||Withdrawal password|
Jason - Machine Edit
- Deadly Strike - Launch an attack every 3 rounds, inflicts 5 times damage to the enemy.
- Mechanical Armor - Physical Resistance +50%, Spell Resistance +30%
Frank - Machine Edit
- Bloodthirsty Slash - Launch an attack every 2 rounds, adds Bleeding effect (Loses life every round, lasts for 3 rounds).
- Mechanical Armor - Physical Resistance +30%, Spell Resistance +50%
- Armor Enhancement - Decreases damage by 30%
Boss (Enemy of the Machine) - Machine Type Edit
- Tiberium Crystal Cannon - Launches an attack every 3 rounds, dealing 300% damage to enemies and adds Critically Wounded status (Loses HP each round, damage taken +50%, lasts for 3 rounds)
- Tacitus Device - Physical Resistance +20%, Spell Resistance +20%, increased Dodge
- Mass Armor - When physical damage is taken, Physical Resistance increases by 10%, Spell Resistance decreases by 10%[notes 3]
- Solid Energy Field - When spell damage is taken, Spell Resistance increases by 10%, Physical Resistance decreases by 10%[notes 4]
Special Occurrences Edit
While present, they will either double the starting HP of monsters or double their base attack (before Defense reduction). The version pointing left boost Attack and the one pointing right boosts HP.
Once you reach it, you can destroy it by spending 1 Gear.
Machine Research Institute (EP Shop) Edit
- 5x Cog - 100 EP
- 10x Cog - 200 EP
- Dynamic Gear - 500 EP
- Flame Thrower M2 - 200 EP
- Grenade Launcher MGL - 200 EP
- Shoulder Bazooka LAW80 - 300 EP
- Frag Grenade M67 - 300 EP
Waste Cabin Edit
Fight a number of enemies guarding one of the following:
- Officer's Remains
- Intelligent Computer
- Replicant's Remains
- Commando's Remains (White)
- Commando's Remains (Blue)
- Mechanical Creature's Remains
Potion Formulas Edit
Contact Terminal Edit
You need to clear the floor before you can use it. Enter a code to receive rewards. All codes apart from the first 2 (Ordinary Command, Special Command) are once per maze only.
|Ordinary Command||Enter the current floor number e.g 3F for floor 3||Airdropped Goods|
When floor number ends in x, input xxx e.g floor ends in 8, input 888.
|Alloy Riot Shield|
Mechanical Power Artificial Leg
Electro-Magnetic Protection Cloak
Same reward as Ordinary Command if you have all 5 items.
|Police Badge||715 (only available once per run)||Grenade Launcher MM1|
Repeating Shotgun M1887
|Police Badge||240 (only available once per run)||3x Medical Package|
|Police Badge||417 (only available once per run)||10x Cog|
|Jason's Diary||27149 (only available once per run)||Supercomputer|
|Police Station Information||4927 (only available once per run)||3x Sheriff Honor Certificate|
|Sponsored advertising||608917 (only available once per run) (S/L will change what you get.)||1-3 foods from Pirate's Port|
|Sponsored advertising||353127 (only available once per run)||Spiked Alarm Clock|
|Sponsored advertising||525357 (only available once per run) (S/L will change what you get.)|
|Sponsored advertising||101875 (only available once per run)||
Walk-the-Dog Robot, Skeleton Husky sometimes.
|Social News||142857 (only available once per run)||Pharaoh's Mask|
|Shabby Cell Phone||Code written on the description of Shabby Cell Phone.|
Code changes each run.
|Operation Directives||Code written on the description of Operation Directives.|
Code changes each run.
|Teleports you to special room with 6 strong foes (1k hp each!) and a chest at the center of the room. Chest gives 3 first time and 10000 after.|
|Piece of Note||Code written on the description of Piece of Note (given by the villagers Adventurer Gumball summons).|
Code changes each run.
|3x Flame Thrower M2 and 3x Frag Grenade M67|
|Strange Notebook||Kaito rare steal from Bloody Wolf||Matrix Chip|
Can only be used on the terminal on the special room you are teleported to after you use Ultimate Answer at floor 42.
|Guide to Roaming the Galaxy|
|Withdrawal Password||Code written on the description of Withdrawal Password after stealing from boss with Kaito or Future Cat. Code changes each run.||3 first time and 10000 after.|
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Commando's Remains (White)||Vulture Chariot||Reynold's Soul: Summons Hyperion's cannon for fire support (flips all slates and inflicts massive amount of damage to all enemies)|
|Commando's Remains (Blue)||CMC Power Combat Suit||Tychus' Soul: Enhances effects of CMC Power Combat Suit|
|Interstellar Sheriff's Remains||
(600 pts of damage to enemy,
Bravestarr's Soul: Gain a random ability (only valid on target floor)
|Killer's Remains (bald, wears tie)||
2x Colt 1911
(increases damage of both guns to 300.)
|Killer's Remains (shot in head, wears sunglasses)||Killer's Diary and Dynamic Gear||Complete Scoundrel's Soul: Cast Blade of Ruin|
|Mechanical Creature's Remains||All-Purpose Tool||Memory fragments of the Legion: Gumball's Power +2, Effects of all Air spells +5%|
|Police Officer's Corpse||Police Officer's Diary|
|Broken Police Officer's Soul: Firearm type item, causes extra damage +1%
Complete Police Officer's Soul: Firearm type item, causes extra damage +5%
|Replicant's Remains||Unicorn Origami||Roy's Soul: Loses 100 points of HP. Attack +5, Power +3|
|Superintendent's Remain||Superintendent's Diary and Shabby Cell Phone||Police Officer's Soul: Use: Receives Operation Directive|
Noteable Loot Edit
Get these items in the maze or by raiding:
- Matrix Chip - Received from Console using code from Strange Notebook (one time)
- Adventure Relics
- Elf's Dust
- Evil Pumpkin
- Tower Flower
- Star Scrap
Title specific lootsEdit
|S||Obtain Police Officer's Diary x3||2|
|S||Obtain Killer's Diary x3||2|
|S||Obtain Super Computer x3||2||Enter code 27149 into any terminal.|
|S||Obtain CMC Driven Combat Suit x3||2||Cannot obtain in same run as Vulture Chariot.|
|S||Use Unicorn Origami x3||2|
|S||Use Vulture Chariot x3||2||Cannot obtain in same run as CMC Power Combat Suit.|
|S||Use All-Purpose Tool x15||2|
|S||Use Sarah Jane to kill enemy x15||2||Use splash to kill multiple enemies at once.|
|S||Use Colt 1911 to kill enemy x20||2||Can use Caisson to reload Colt 1911.|
|Kill Mechanical Patrolman x200||1|
|Kill X-01 Type Crusher x200||1|
|Kill Y-02 Type Assaulter x200||1|
|Kill Z-03 Type Mechanical Self-Destroyer x200||1|
|Kill Mechanical Assembler x150||1|
|Kill RX-Enhanced Attacker x150||1|
|Kill BOSS x1||3|
|Kill BOSS x5||3|
|Clear out Waste Cabin x30||2|
|S||Reach Floor 60 of Maze||2|
|S||Reach Floor 70 of Maze||3|
|S||Reach Floor 80 of Maze||3|
|S||Reach Floor 30 without closing Battle Platform||3|
|S||Complete Jason's Order for Arrest x3||2||Can only acquire a warrant for either Jason, Frank, or Bloody Wolf each run. (Unless using Bounty Hunter.)|
|S||Complete Frank's Order for Arrest x3||2||Can only acquire a warrant for either Jason, Frank, or Bloody Wolf each run. (Unless using Bounty Hunter.)|
|Purchase Items at the Machine Research Institute x100||2|
|Use Communications Terminal x100||2|
|Enter Different Passwords into Communication Terminal x10||2||Check Intelligent Computers and Police Badges for codes, or refer to Contact Terminal section above.|
|Turn off Superconductivity Charge Platform x30||2|
|Use Caisson to Replenish Ammo x20||2||Enter current floor number into Console to spawn Caisson (e.g. on floor 15 enter "15F").|
|Use Intelligent Computer to Download Learning Materials x20||2|
|Alloy Riot Shield's Power Core Reached Level 3||2|
|Power Hammer's Power Core Reached Level 3||2|
|Exo-Armor's Power Core Reached Level 3||2|
|Mechanical Power Artificial Leg's Power Core Reached Level 3||2|
|Electro-Magnetic Protection Cloak's Power Core Reached Level 3||2|
|Gather All 5 Mechanical Equipment||3|
|Use Flamethrower M2 to Kill 5 Enemies in 1 Round||3||Use Mechanical Assembler to spawn multiple Mechanical Patrolmen vertically.|
|Obtain Hidden Gumball||5|
Gumball specifics Edit
- Random Adventurer's Villager - Gear x10, Dynamic Gear x1
- Random Pirate's Chest - Gear x20, Dynamic Gear x1
- Adventurer – get random code from villager; enter code to get maze items
- Spy/Machinist – can hack into terminal (terminal inside cabin/cave only) to get a code (random chance the code will be written into paper); enter code to get a briefcase, get 100000 when reaching 70F
- Commando gets a Stimulant if he equips CMC Power Combat Suit
- With Pirate, there is a small chance than one of his treasure chests will contain 20 cogs and 1 Dynamic Gear.
- God of Thieves title – get Ultimate Answer from cave, use on 42F, you will be teleported to a place with terminal, enter 42 and get a book (first time get 3 , subsequently gives stat boost)
- Farplane Ranger title – get Police Officer Soul (Receive Operation Directives), use it and get random code; use code and teleport to special room, kill all creep, chest give 3 first time, subsequently get coins. The special room contains 6 human Police Officers with HP between 500 and 1000 (stats are not dependant on the floor)
- Stealing from boss – ordinary steal get EP/gear, advanced steal can get random code; enter code to get 3 first time, subsequently get coins
- Arrest warrant for Bloody Wolf at 1F – complete to get 3 first time, subsequently get Cogs
- Stealing from Bloody Wolf – ordinary steal get 20 fragments, advanced steal can get Strange Notebook with code, enter code to get Matrix Chip (add 1 extra airship radar)
- Optional: Using the special Special Command Code will drop a Shield, Hammer, Armor, Leg, and Cloak, you might not need to bring the Artifacts for these slots.
- G & D Spacecraft Ruins - Part 1 - DP Quests(+Secret Order) In-Depth Walkthrough
- G & D Spacecraft Ruins - Part 2 - Easter Eggs Explained(+Secret Order) Detailed In-Depth Walkthrough
- G & D Spacecraft Ruins - Part 3 - Tips & Tricks(+Secret Order) Detailed In-Depth Walkthrough
- ↑ Stats for Bloody Wolf found on floor 59 and after deactivation of the 2 robotic arms. I don't know if it is relevant.
- ↑ What this means is that targeted spells with a lesser effect on Boss like Curse or Icicle will have their effect lessened but Timestill will work with full duration
- ↑ This effect doesn't work when Timestill is ongoing.
- ↑ This effect doesn't work when Timestill is ongoing. Meteor Shower will trigger this once for each shot
External Links Edit
- Video Guide - Part 1 - All DP Quests + Secret Orders
- Video Guide - Part 2 - All Easter Eggs +Secret Orders
- Video Guide - Part 3 - Tips, Tricks and Team Compositions for every Faction +Secret Orders