Space Rifts randomly show up on any exploration level above 80 that is not multiple of 30.
Space Rift combats are a little bit different than other Sky Combats in multiple ways:
- You are forced to play with a specific team.(Unless you have Behemoth)
- You cannot use a Runestone
- You fight a few waves of opponents: once one set of opponents is destroyed, a new set arrives.
Unsurprisingly, the rewards for Space Rifts are also more consequential than the rewards for say Monster Islands
Besides the usual , coins and Airship Materials, you can find:
Aoluwei's Space Rifts:
- Steel Fist chips.
- Zerg Queen's fragments
- Behemoth's Horn chips (level 401+)
- Shield of Salvation chips (level 801+)
Canas' Space Rifts:
- Chimera's Wings chips
- Justice Herald's fragments
- Behemoth's Heart chips (level 401+)
- Night Ship chips (level 801+)
Ranger's Space Rifts:
- Evil Eye Tyrant chips
- Commander's fragments
- Behemoth's Wings chips (level 401+)
- Cloud Ship chips (level 801+)
Abyss Roar Space Rifts: