|Source/Unlock||Purchase from Shop for 50 after clearing Ancient Arena|
|Normal reward||Pirate & Ghost Captain gumball|
|Raid reward||Adventure Relics +3|
|Gumball Specific||Gumball specific infos|
Spend 50 Gems to unlock Skeleton Island & rescue Pirate Gumball! You will get 100 Fruits of World Tree after Purchase (Clear Ancient Arena first before you unlock)
Complete this maze to get the Pirate gumball.
To get the Ghost Captain gumball
- Buy and save 5 Ghost Crystals from the Ghost Dock (Special Shop on a large amount of floors in this maze)
- Find him in the Captain's Cabin [51F+, appear randomly] and offer him the 5 crystals
Ghost Ship! Pirates' Reinforcement!: Floors 20 (Difficulty 24) - 1 Vigor
Goal! The Depth of Skeleton Asland!: Floors 25 (Difficulty 25) - 1 Vigor
Ocean Covered by Dense Fog: Floors 25 (Difficulty 26) - 1 Vigor
Fire! Catastrophe of the Ocean!: Floors 30 (Difficulty 26) - 1 Vigor
Endless Mode - 2 Vigor
|Curse: Curse the attacker when counterattacking (Decrease Attack, it lasts 3 rounds)|
|Plague: Contaminates all Slates at the time of death[notes 1]|
| Tidal Crab
| Hardened Shell: Physical Resistance +50%
Photaesthesia: Physical Resistance decreases by 3% when a slate is opened
| Harisenbon: Rebound 100% of melee damage to the attacker
Symbiosis: Double HP when desert scorpion is present
| Sea Monster's Tentacle
|Tentacle: Disable Ghost Ship when present|
|Throwing: Launch a long-range attack every 2 rounds|
| Ghost Ship
||Bombard: Launch a ranged attack every 2 rounds||Appears on Floor 1. Upon defeat, can be hired as ally by paying 200 EP. See #Ghost Ship|
To see more title or gumball-specific monster information, look at Skeleton Island/Specific.
|Floor||Attack||HP||Physical & Spell |
- Siren's Curse: Launch an attack every 3 rounds, inflicting 3x damage and Status Siren's Curse
- Status Siren's Curse: Damage taken +30%, effect can accumulate, valid on floor. This effect is not technically a curse, curse immunity will not protect you from it.
- Aqua Shield: Casts Aqua Shield every time 40% of HP is lost
- While it lasts, lose only 1 HP from any type of damage. Lasts for 8 hits.[notes 2]
- Siren's Realm: Physical Resistance +X%, Spell resistance +X%
Ghost Ship resides in the upper right corner of each floor. It attacks you until you reach it and buy it for 200 EP at which point it becomes an ally for the rest of the maze run.
As an ally, Ghost Ship starts with 20 Attack and 20 Power and attacks one enemy every 10 turns doing damage equal to its attack.
There are 5 areas of upgrade for the ship.
- Level (max 30, starts at 1): Level is increased every time you release a Ghost Sailor in a floor or buy one from the shop. Each level gives Ghost Ship +2 Attack & +2 Power
- Dragon's Bombard (max 5): Upgraded by using Dragon Carronade - Active skill, 8 rounds cooldown, Launch 3 bombs, each doing Damage = Ghost Ship's Power * 40%/50%/60%/70%/80%
- Swift Shoot (max 5): Upgraded by Goblin's Device - Ship's Attack +2/4/6/8/10, Reduce normal attack cooldown by 1/2/3/4/5 rounds.
- Endless Ammo (max 5): Upgraded by Golden Caisson - Ship's Power +2/4/6/8/10, Bombard's +1/2/3/4/5 bombs
- Siren's Song (max 5): Upgraded by Siren Figurehead - Ship's Attack & Power +1/2/3/4/5, Reduce enemies attack by 1/2/3/4/5
Ghost Dock (shop)Edit
- Ghost Sailor - 80 EP (upgrades ship level)
- Ghost Crystal - 150 EP
- Dragon Carronade - 120 EP
- Goblin's Device - 120 EP
- Golden Caisson - 120 EP
- Siren Figurehead - 120 EP
- Normal drift bottles give EP
- An orange drift Bottle will give Robinson's Drift Bottle.
- During the stage runs, you'll also find formulas for different potions: Whale Oil, Siren's Potion, Coconut Juice, Cactus Juice.
Sea Monsters' Lair (Cave)EditFight 4 tentacles to search a shipwreck or to find a Sailor's Corpse.
- Shipwreck: Obtain either devices for upgrading the Ghost Ship, or a Ghost Sailor
- Sailor's Corpse (See Corpses section)
Dive into a Whirlpool. There are 2 outcomes which depends on whether if you have consumed any Strange Fruits.
Ate a Strange FruitEdit
- If you have consumed a Strange Fruit, you won't be able to swim, thus will end up on a deserted island. There are two Palm Trees where you can get a Coconut and a Rotten Coconut. Looting the Sailor's Remains nets you a Sailor's Note, which tells you that treasure is buried near the Palm tree. You can collect a Shabby Shovel that allows you to dig 3 times. There are 9 dig spots in total.
- Digging the top right spot the first time nets you the Pirate's treasure of 3 and 30000 ,
- Digging the top right spot in subsequent tries net you the Pirate's treasure of 3 Ghost Crystals.
- Digging the other spots nets you a mix of scrolls, EP and equipment.
Did not eat a Strange FruitEdit
- If you have not eaten the Strange Fruit, you will reach an Altar in the Sea. You can sacrifice multiple necklaces, but the correct option is the Heart of the Ocean found from Jack's corpse.
- The first time you do this, you will obtain a Glowing Scale for the Merman Fashion (Merman does not need to be the main or soul-linked gumball for this).
- If you repeat this on subsequent runs, the Gumball will gain two stat buffs: Water Spell effect increased by 15% and Defense +3.
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Sailor's Remains||Search: EP, Coins, Random 1* Equipment
Bury: Ghost Ship: Attack+2, Power+2
|Sailor's Soul: Ghost Ship: Attack+1 (Does not count as a level up for the Ship)|
|Search: Sailor's Note (on Deserted island through Great Whirlpool)|
|Seaman's Remains (1x)||Search: Blacksmith Artisan Suit
Bury: Ghost Ship: Attack+5, Power+5
|Sailor's Soul: Ghost Ship: Attack+1 (Does not count as a level up for the Ship)|
|Strange Remains (1x)||Ancient Stone Hammer||Takahashi's Soul: Empowers hammer|
|Prince's Corpse (1x)||Little Mermaid's Dagger||Traitor's Soul: 3 Ghost Crystals|
|Jack's Corpse (1x)||Heart of the Ocean||Jack's Soul: Gain Female Sketch|
|Captain's Cabin (1x)||NA||Ghost Captain's Soul: Ship gets +10 Attack, +10 Power, -2 cooldown time|
Get these items in the maze and use them outside:
- Rainbow Shell (boss loot)
- Tower Flower (high chance)
- Other rank 3 Ingredients as boss loot (Evil Pumpkin, Crystal Egg)
- Gumball Pot as boss loot and potentially from God of Thieves
- Melee Relics
- Occasional from the Ghost Crystals. (limited)
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific lootsEdit
Gumball Specific Loot and EffectsEdit
- The ghost ship cannot be upgraded past level 30 with level 5 treasures (except by using Farplane's Lantern and Cooking). Always search any sailor's remains beyond this point and there's no reason to enter sea monster's lairs. The fully upgraded ship becomes mostly useless beyond F80. Unless you have a weak team, using the Planar Prophet title is excessive.
- While Ghost Crystals can generate gems, former round-counting methods are no longer accurate. Research will be necessary to determine if there is any pattern and what affects it if so.
- Try using the ship's bombard attack when the boss' aqua shield is active.
Quests / DPEdit
|S||Obtain Robinson's Drift Bottle x3||2||Found in orange drift bottle. Random floor.|
|S||Obtain Traitor's Heart x3||3||Use the Little Mermaid's Dagger to kill an enemy that isn't holding a key or chest. S/L if you get a chest or key instead of a heart. Since monsters in Sea Monster Lair cannot carry chests or keys, using them guarantees a heart.|
|S||Obtain Heart of the Ocean x3||2||Find on Jack Dawson's corpse|
|S||Get Ancient Stone Hammer x3||2||Find on tourist's corpse|
|S||Use Ghost Crystal x20||3|
|G||Use Coconut x5||2|
|G||Eat Strange Fruit x3||2|
|G||Kill the Hermit Dragon x100||1||Actual enemy name is "Alien Dragon"|
|G||Kill Jellyfish x100||1|
|G||Kill Tidal Crab x100||1|
|G||Kill Cactus x100||1|
|G||Kill Sea Monster's Tentacle x100||1|
|G||Kill Monkey x50||1|
|G||First kill BOSS||3|
|G||Kill BOSS x5||3|
|G||Kill enemy with a Rotten Coconut x5||2|
|G||Clear the Sea Monsters' Lair x10||2|
|S||Reach floor 50||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||3|
|S||Reach floor 70||3|
|G||Search the sailor's remains x10||3|
|G||Buy Goods in Ghost Dock x30||3|
|G||Ghost Ship killed enemy x200||3||Any kills by the ship, even using Dragon Carronade, count.|
|G||Kill enemy with Dragon Carronade x100||3||Kill enemies using the Ghost Ship's active skill granted by Dragon Carronade.|
|G||Upgrade the Ghost Ship to Lv.10||2||Each Ghost Sailor acquired counts as a level.|
|G||Upgrade the Ghost Ship to Lv.20||3|
|G||Upgrade the Ghost Ship to Lv.30||3|
|G||Dragon carronade reached Lv.5||3||Give the Ghost Ship 5 Dragon Carronade.|
|G||Upgrade the Goblin's Device to Lv.5||3||Give the Ghost Ship 5 Goblin's Device.|
|G||Golden Caisson reached Lv.5||3||Give the Ghost Ship 5 Golden Caisson.|
|G||Siren Figurehead reached Lv.5||3||Give the Ghost Ship 5 Siren Figurehead|
|G||Reach floor 20 without hiring Ghost Ship||3||You can still attack it to stop it from attacking you|
|G||Obtain hidden gumball||5||See hidden gumball section|
- ↑ Whenever a Jellyfish is killed, all unopened slates are contaminated for 5 rounds and get a greenish color. If you open a contaminated slate by tapping on it, you get poisoned for 3 rounds. One round of the poison is applied immediately which is why you'll see the counter on the effect set to 2 rounds.
- ↑ The ghost ship's Dragon's Bombard is the usual way to break the shield. Meteor Shower can also help and to a lesser extent anything that procs multiple times like a damage over time effect.