- 2019, August
- 2019, January 24+
- September 14 - September 24
- December 1 - December 6
Hard (15F, 3 Vigor)Edit
Reward - 45-54 Badges (5-6 badges in each of 9 spots) (+0-20 from final room with a Rayark gumball as main)
Common (10F, 2 Vigor)Edit
Reward - 31-32 Badges
Simple (5F, 1 Vigor)Edit
Reward - 11 Badges
Raid (3 Vigor) Edit
3 per Supply Crate (Random)
3 if Avalon survived
5-6 per Hard boss loot (9 spots)
5+0/10/20 from Boardroom table
|Enemy||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Fire Sprayer: Launches a long-range attack every 2 rounds, inflicting double damage to all enemies and adds Burning effect (loses HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)||50 EP||150 EP|
|Pounce: While countering, inflicts Poison effect. (loses HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)||50 EP||150 EP|
| WM-1 MANTICORE|
| Electric Saw Cutting: Launch an attack every 3 rounds to deal double damage to the enemy
Energy Shield: Physical Resistance +30% and immunity to all control status
Imprisonment Resistance: Immune to Control effect
Appear on Floor 4, 9 and 14
|Random Avalon red chip|
| Boss, Hard mode: 2400HP, 60 Attack
Fire Ammo: Launch an attack every 3 turns dealing triple Damage and add Burning effect (loses 10 HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)
Xada Virus Antibody: Physical Resistance +30%, Spell Resistance +30%
Swing: Chance to counterattack for 200% damage.
|50 EP||150 EP|
Unless you play with Avalon as your main, you'll encounter an Avalon Mecha on the first floor that will accept to join you.
About the Avalon Ally:
- You can collect and buy chips (200EP each at the shop) for him in the maze.
- You can click on the Mecha to have him equip up to 4 of those chips.
- Once the 4 slots are taken, you can exchange the equipped chips for chips in your inventory without losing anything in the process.
- If you equip him with the "Ceberus Algorithm" chip you can get fragments for cytus, chuchu and deemo (more on in the "tips" section)
In any mode, if you manage to keep him alive for the full run, you'll get 5 fragments up to a maximum of 20 Avalon fragments per event. Further runs will give you 3 badges for this. Easy mode is the easiest way to get the 20 Avalon fragment from the event, but the badge per vigor will be significantly lesser.
Special Encounters Edit
Avalon Mecha Edit
Floor 1, see Overview above.
The Closed Room appears once per maze run and is always found between floors 11 and 14. To open it, you need the hack chip on the Avalon mecha summon to get inside, you can get 5 fragments for Cytus, Deemo or Chuchu up to a maximum of 30 per Gumball per event.
- Give a Soul to Cytus to get the fragments. In practice, since monsters up to that point are of the machine or undead type, this requires the Farplane's Lantern.
- After 30 fragment, give 3 Attack and Power.
- Click the piano and replay Deemo's melody (12312565431) for 5 fragments
- After 30 fragment, give 200 max HP and MP.
- Kill surrounding undead (the type of undead that show up when playing Chuchu) and open Chuchu's cage for 5 fragments
- After 30 fragments, give 500 EP.
Avalon room version (Requires Avalon main):
- Can be accessed without the Ceberus Algorithm Chip (Hack Chip)
- Contains 6 mobs, 1 of which is a WM-1 MANTICORE.
- Kill all enemies to reach 3 Supply Boxes. First box gives 3 random weapons, second gives you 3 random chips and the third will either give you 5 on your first visit per event, or give you 5000 .
These remains should always show up at least once during the run and can show up as much as 7 times. The remains will always drop a Disguise Gas, and may give some EP.
If you have the Farplane's Lantern, you obtain a Researcher's Soul which is worth 500EP. Remember to keep one instance of his soul safe in your inventory just in case you get Cytus' version of the closed room.
Floor 1, gives you Jonathan's Image Data worth 200EP and a Nerve Conduction chip.
Click 3 times (takes up 3 rounds) to make this explode. It will flip surrounding tiles and damage enemies within its range. The amount of damage should be enough to kill any MUTAFORM or PALADIN.
Click once to get First-Aid Device.
The shop will usually show up twice before encountering the Closed Room. The shop sells 3 Avalon Chips for 200EP each. One of the chips will always be the Hack Chip. You need ONLY one Hack Chip to be able to enter the closed room.
Conference Room 501Edit
On the boss floor (5 at Easy, 10 at Medium, 15 at Hard), to enter this room you must first defeat the Boss. You cannot enter unless you have one of the following Gumballs as Main: Avalon, Cytus, Deemo, Chuchu (These are the Rayark game related gumballs).
To get any reward, you must use an effect that deals damage without requiring a target. In other words, you need to cast Death Ripple or Armageddon. The characters inside seems to have very low HP so a single spell should be enough. (Some exclusive skills and items will also work like Yuko's Electric Guitar)
- Cooperation Agreement worth 6 the first time (per event) and 5 Badges subsequent times
- One of the following business cards:
Special Items Edit
You can find Avalon chips in the event maze. These chips can be purchased in shops in the maze for 200EP each and also dropped by the WM-1. If you are using the Avalon NPC, it has 4 slots. If you are using the Avalon Gumball, you are unlimited, but the chips have different effects and are upgradable with multiple copies.
|Ability Chips||NPC Effect||Avalon Gumball Effect|
|Nerve Conduction||When attacking, 20% chance to cast Leopard Strike (Inflicts 50 points damage to all enemies in same column).||Leopard Strike (Active) ability - Inflict 50 damage against enemies of the same row.
Consumes 30 energy.
|Sensibilization Triangle||When attacking, 20% chance to cast Vortex Blade (deals damage with range 2)||Vortex Blade (Active) ability - Inflicts 50 damage to enemies within 2 tiles.
Consumes 30 energy.
|Cyperus||When attacking, 15% chance of adding RX Disintegrator effect (decreases enemy's Physical Resistance by 30%, last 3 rounds)||RX Disintegrator (Active) ability - Decreases enemy's Physical Resistance by 20% for 6 rounds.
Consumes 30 energy.
|Movement of Blood||When attacking, 15% chance of receiving Nanometer Blessing status (Reflect Enemy's damage +80%, last 3 rounds)||Nanometer Blessing (Active) ability - Reflect Enemy's damage +60% and reduce damage 50% for 6 rounds.
Consumes 30 energy.
|Upgrade action potential||Power of Prediction - 30% chance to trigger, Increase enemy countdown timer +3||Power of Prediction (Active) ability - Prolongs the enemy's cooldown time (Attack and Skills) by 2 rounds (Effect decreases against Boss).
Consumes 30 energy.
|Semi-conduction||Sword of Zero - 15% chance to trigger, deals 15 damage to all enemies for three rounds (plus the round it is triggered).||Sword of Zero (Active) ability - Deals 15 damage to all enemies for three rounds (plus the round you activate it).
Consumes 30 energy.
|Stat Chips||NPC Effect||Gumball Effect|
|Ceberus Algorithm||Hacker Level +2||None(?)|
|Axis Cell Synapses||Increase Attack by 25%||Attack +3.|
|Nano Repair Procedures||HP +30, recover HP +30/floor (cumulative)||HP +30, Recover 3 HP/floor.|
|Electronic Layer Enhancement||Decreases suffered Damage by 20%||Defense +2.|
|Power of Sol||When attacking, 20% chance of dealing double damage||When attacking, 3% chance to deal Double Damage.|
Jonathan's Image Data - EP +200.
Disguise Gas - Disguiser status (Attack increased by 50%, Not be counterattacked, Lasts 10 rounds, uses standard buff slot).
Bazooka - Inflicts 100 points of damage to the enemy, splash all enemies within 2 slots. 3 ammo.
Shotgun - Inflicts 80 points of damage to the enemy, 50% chance of dealing splash damage to all enemies. 7 ammo.
Electromagnetic Gun (Signal Station: No.1) - Inflicts 50 points of damage to all enemies of the same column and adds Disrupting effect (Increase damage suffered by 100%) (5 ammo)
Gumball specific Information Edit
- Peter's exclusive skill doesn't work in this maze
- Playing with Avalon, Chuchu, Cytus or Deemo as main as various impacts (see above)
- Look at Overview, Closed Room and Conference Room 501 above before deciding your team as some rewards depend on your main gumball.
- Farplane Ranger is useful for the Farplane's Lantern (only way to get Cytus ) but further enhancements of the skill are mostly pointless because Nether Wicks do not work in this maze.
- King/Three-eye King/Phoenix. This combo(with a Werewolf Potion) lets you build a powerful dog, avoid any burn damage, and if you save your ep allows you to one-shot the boss with King's skill Overall Blow.
- ???/Machinist/Condottiere. Use whatever as your main. Can use Burst Rockets on ChuChu's and Avalon's sealed room mobs, Nukes on the WM-1 and the boss. Nukes with full level 5 skills will deal 480dmg each.
- Any team with Three-eye King as soul-link with a Venture gumball as main, Harp of Adventurer and Werewolf Potion. The potion is to be used in the classical manner for Three-eye King in short mazes: Use it 3 times right when entering the maze and use the Oriental Paper Cutting just before leaving floor 1. High-Level Harp of Adventurer, makes it easier to get the Farplane's Lantern quickly.
- Adventurer/Holy Warrior/Zerg Queen. If you are relatively new in the game you might try this combo. Worked for me with Demon's Blood and Harp of Adventurer (Lv.5). You should save 4 eggs for the BOSS fight, so you can use 2 of them somewhere else.
- Chuchu, Lionheart King, Magmatron with Harp of Adventurer and any 300EP+ potion. Rush titles Noble's Set and Farplane Ranger on floor 1. Go for Dark Priest to kill the final boss with 3x Implosion. Magmatron's skill helps speed up things especially on Manticore floors. Chuchu ensure access to room 501.
- Cytus, King, Three-eye King. Dog for killing the mobs, King for killing the boss. Cytus both to get into the final room and to guarantee not getting Cytus’ room, removing the need for a soul. Make sure to switch to another team after getting 30 Deemo and Chuchu fragments for the Cytus fragments.
- 300 20 Avalon's Fragments
(Limited purchase 9 times)(Changed to Limited purchase 5 times)
- 150 10 Ninja Frog Fragments (limited purchase 3 times)
- 600 Death Alloy Coating (Avalon's Rare Dress) - Avalon's Attack +1
- 1500 Ancient Ritual Offering (Limited purchase 1 time) - Requires to have unlocked Shrine Ceremony
- 300 K-10 (Limited purchase 1 times) - Airship Energy +6000, Speed +2
- 300 WM-1 MANTICORE (Limited purchase 1 times) - Airship Energy +6000, Fire +2
- 100 α Chip (Limited purchase 10 times) - Fire +10, Armor +10, when a battle is won 100% chance to obtain Golden Pot x1
- 30 γ Chip - Decrease damage suffered by 20%, when a battle begins 100% chance enhance energy 20% of total self-energy
- 30 β Chip - All attributes +10 when the round begins 100% chance main cannon's power increased by 15%
- 30 Xada Virus - use: gumball's attack +2, defense +2, add infection effect (60% chance to turn a human enemy into a zombie)
- 100 Battery Pack (Limited purchase 10 times)
- 100 60 min Eden Accelerator (60m) (Limited purchase 10 times)