|Main Effect||Summon a Dark Soul after killing an enemy (Dark Soul's damage is equivalent to 20/30/40% of Gumball's attack).
You need to be credited with the kill for this to happen. Kills by allies or damage over time do not count.
|Bonus Effect||Attack +1/2/3, Power +1/2/3, HP +40/60/80|
- HP: 1
- Attack: see Above
- Dodge: 10 + Gumball's dodge [notes 1]
- Accuracy: Gumball's Accuracy[notes 1]
- Attacks every round including immediately after being invoked[notes 2] or upon opening a slate revealing a new monster.
- Does not follow your Gumball in or out of caves
- Its attacks are Physical Attacks so that monsters with Physical Resistance do not suffer the full damage.
- Dynamic: changes if gumball's stat changes, even when already summoned.
- Unless you killed the enemy without spending a round like by using a card in Card Wonderland.