Seal prohibits the victim from using Combo Skills for a short duration. The duration seems to always be 1 round but the exact timing is unknown especially when the Seal is applied in the middle of a round.
To be explicit, it does not prohibit:
- Resurrection effects like the one granted by Shadow Dragon's cannon as this is not considered a Combo Skills
- Further effects upon resurrection like "Reborn from Fire" from Phoenix's cannon.
Seal is usually visualized on screen through a purple effect that includes chains. The effect can however easily be missed when watching the combat animation as its display can be quite short. Note also that some other effects can have the same visual without creating a Seal, at least one of the Super clones' special attack does.
Sources for Seal Edit
- Power of the Queen of Heaven, Magic Cannon from Hera
- God's Punishment, Magic Cannon from Angel's Wings
- Absolute Zero
- Confined Spirit
- Degeneration Bomb
- Psionic Storm
- Soul Blasting
- Hateful Spirit
- The Throne of God (Aoluwei's Blade)
- Dominator's Tentacle (Aoluwei's Blade)
- Tormentor's Whip (Ranger's Song)
- Conjuring Puppet (Abyss' Roar)
Sources for similar effects Edit
These are items or effects that somehow directly affect some or all of the enemy Combo Skills negatively. Note that many of these items can have other effects or conditions upon which these effects can be activated that are not specified here; see the individual articles for details.
- Capturing Ray, Special Cannon from UFO: Capture 1 gumball making his combo skills invalid (exact effects unknown)
- Arcane Ray, Special Cannon from Arcane Snail: Up to 16% Chance to counterattack at the end of rounds where the enemy used Combo Skills
- Ice Storm, Magic Cannon from Frozen Throne: Enemy's chances to activate Combo Skills are halved
- Energy Field, Magic Cannon from Eden No.4: Reduces damage enemy combo skills by up to +18%
- Memory Elimination : Enemy cannot activate any Combo skill for the whole fight
- Flashlight : Reduce damage from enemy combo skills by +10%
- Power of Specters : Enemy's chances to activate Combo Skills are halved
- EMP : Enemy cannot activate any Combo skill for the whole fight
- Chieftain's Totem : Enemy's chances to activate Combo Skills are halved
- Harvan's Manuscript : Reduce enemy's healing effects by 80%
- Decour: Reduce damage from enemy combo skills by up to +3%