FANDOM


This page regroups information about the Sdorica maze that are specific to one or a few gumballs.

Generic guidelines (there can be exceptions):

  • If it's essential to the maze (like getting the hidden gumball), put the info in the main page and eventually a link to it in this "/specific" page
  • If some special encounter is available to all gumballs but with special results or options for some gumball(s), you can duplicate the information if it is very small (like "Vampire gets +10 HP"). If not; it is usually better to have the main page give a link to the sub-page like this:
    • Special results with [[Vampire]] as main, see [[thismaze/specific#Vampire|details here]].

Enemy Specific InfoEdit

Usual EnemiesEdit

Enemy Skill Other info
Boomshroom
Plant
Boomshroom
Cry: 40% chance to summon Mother Boomshroom on death 60% chance to drop 1x/2x White Orb
Mother Boomshroom
Plant
Mother Boomshroom
Cry: 40% chance to summon Father Boomshroom on death Always drop 1x Million Infuse Bookmark
Father Boomshroom
Plant
Father Boomshroom
Toxic Spore: Self-explosion on death, dealing triple damage to the enemies, Corrosion effect attached (Decreases Attack and Power by 50%. Lasts for 3 rounds)
Always drop 2x Million Infuse Bookmark
Mad Wolf
Beast
Mad Wolf
Bloodlust Tusks: May deal double damage when counterattacking, and Blood Leech effect attached (Recovers HP that equals to the 50% of the damage dealt)

Eye for an Eye: Ignores the enemy Dodge +100%

50% chance to drop Golden Orb
Feathered Beebug
Beast
Feathered Beebug
Venom: When counterattacking, Poison effect attached (loses HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)

Dexterous: High Dodge

60% chance to drop Black Orb
Square Demon
Demon
Square Demon
Guardian: Takes damage for companions of other types

Flat Blow: When striking back, 50% chance to spurt the damage to all enemies
Demon's Shield: Physical Resistance +50%

Always drop 2x/3x Soul Energy[notes 1]

No drop in caves

Tentacled Demon
Demon
Tentacled Demon
Angled Assault: Launches an attack every 2 rounds

Bloom: Recovers HP for all companions by 25% on death Magic Fluctuation: When damaged, turns over a slate randomly

Always drop 2x/3x Soul Energy[notes 1]

No drop in caves

Round Demon
Demon
Round Demon
Dark Realm: When present, disables all the units from recovering HP and increases their damage sustained by 100%

Reborn: Revives with full HP on death
Anti-Spell Armor: Spell Resistance +50%

Always drop 2x/3x Soul Energy[notes 1]

No drop in caves

Split Demon
Demon
Split Demon
Soul Energy Conversion: Launches every 4 rounds. Recovers HP for Transformed Demon Thorn and clears it abnormal state

Life Link: Decreases HP of Transformed Demon Thorn on death

May drop Soul Energy
Transformed Demon Thorn
Demon
Transformed Demon Thorn Rage
See Boss Section Boss

Enemy Steals
Common item Rare item
Boomshroom
Plant
Boomshroom
2x White Orb 1x Prairie Stele
Mother Boomshroom
Plant
Mother Boomshroom
1x Million Infuse Bookmark 2x Million Infuse Bookmark
Father Boomshroom
Plant
Father Boomshroom
2x Million Infuse Bookmark 4x Million Infuse Bookmark
Mad Wolf
Beast
Mad Wolf
2x Golden Orb 1x Bear Woodcarving
Feathered Beebug
Beast
Feathered Beebug
2x Black Orb 1x Origin Seed
Square Demon
Demon
Square Demon
3x Soul Energy 6x Soul Energy
Tentacled Demon
Demon
Tentacled Demon
3x Soul Energy 6x Soul Energy
Round Demon
Demon
Round Demon
3x Soul Energy 6x Soul Energy
Split Demon
Demon
Split Demon
6x Soul Energy 12x Soul Energy
Transformed Demon Thorn
Demon
Transformed Demon Thorn Rage
12x Soul Energy 30x Soul Energy

Enemy Souls
Boomshroom
Plant
Boomshroom
Broken Plant's Soul: Recover 30 MP

or Complete Plant's Soul: MP +20

Mother Boomshroom
Plant
Mother Boomshroom
Broken Plant's Soul: Recover 30 MP

or Complete Plant's Soul: MP +20

Father Boomshroom
Plant
Father Boomshroom
Broken Plant's Soul: Recover 30 MP

or Complete Plant's Soul: MP +20

Mad Wolf
Beast
Mad Wolf
Broken Beast's Soul: Attack +10 (Floor only)

or Complete Beast's Soul: Attack +1

Feathered Beebug
Beast
Feathered Beebug
Broken Poisonous Insect's Soul: Immune to Poison (Floor Only)

or Complete Poisonous Insect's Soul: Poison Damage -2%

Square Demon
Demon
Square Demon
Broken Demon's Soul: All spell effect +15% (Floor only)

or Complete Demon's Soul: Damage spell effect +1%

Tentacled Demon
Demon
Tentacled Demon
Broken Demon's Soul: All spell effect +15% (Floor only)

or Complete Demon's Soul: Damage spell effect +1%

Round Demon
Demon
Round Demon
Broken Demon's Soul: All spell effect +15% (Floor only)

or Complete Demon's Soul: Damage spell effect +1%

Split Demon
Demon
Split Demon
Complete Demon's Soul: Damage spells effects +1%
Transformed Demon Thorn
Demon
Transformed Demon Thorn Rage
Basic:

Special:

  • Taran's Soul: Call back all the dead heroes
  • Vellania's Soul: Energy Conservation state (Consumes no orb when the hero casts a 2-orb skill, valid on this floor)
  • Ragus' Soul: Lose 50 HP, poisonous, Attack and Power +5

Enemy Photos
Boomshroom
Plant
Boomshroom
Blurry Plant's Photo: Recover 30 MP

or Clear Plant's Photo: MP +20

Mother Boomshroom
Plant
Mother Boomshroom
Blurry Plant's Photo: Recover 30 MP

or Clear Plant's Photo: MP +20

Father Boomshroom
Plant
Father Boomshroom
Blurry Plant's Photo: Recover 30 MP

or Clear Plant's Photo: MP +20

Mad Wolf
Beast
Mad Wolf
Blurry Wild Beast's Photo: Attack +10 (Floor only)

or Clear Wild Beast's Photo: Attack +1

Feathered Beebug
Beast
Feathered Beebug
Blurry Poisonous Insect's Photo: Immune to Poison (Floor Only)

or Clear Poisonous Insect's Photo: Poison Damage -2%

Square Demon
Demon
Square Demon
Blurry Demon's Photo: All spell effect +15% (Floor only)

or Clear Demon's Photo: Damage spell effect +1%

Tentacled Demon
Demon
Tentacled Demon
Blurry Demon's Photo: All spell effect +15% (Floor only)

or Clear Demon's Photo: Damage spell effect +1%

Round Demon
Demon
Round Demon
Blurry Demon's Photo: All spell effect +15% (Floor only)

or Clear Demon's Photo: Damage spell effect +1%

Split Demon
Demon
Split Demon
Blurry Demon's Photo: All spells effects +15% (Floor only)

or Clear Demon's Photo: Damage spells effects +1%

Transformed Demon Thorn
Demon
Transformed Demon Thorn Rage
Transformed Demon's Photo: Attack +2, Power +2

Note: Stealing apparently always removes the normal drops but not eventual chests.

Special EnemyEdit

Enemy Skill Other info
Fatima
Beast
Fatima
Mortal Pounce: Launches an attack every 3 rounds, dealing double Damage to the enemy, Blood Leech effect attached (100% of the damage dealt is converted to HP) First Encounter
Fatima
Beast
Fatima
Mortal Pounce: Launches an attack every 3 rounds, dealing double Damage to the enemy, Blood Leech effect attached (100% of the damage dealt is converted to HP)

Wild Liberation: High Dodge. Be immune to all control status
Imprisonment Resistance: Immune to Control effect

"Attack Her" interaction

Drops Leopard Knife after killed

Flower Nepansus
Plant
Flower Nepansus
Toxic Spew: Launches an attack every 3 rounds, Poison effect attached (loses HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)

Toxin Control: Decreases the damage sustained by 80% when attacked by the poisoned enemy
Venom Protection: Spell Resistance +50%; When counterattacking, Poison effect attached (loses HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)

HP and Attack values depend on the floor it was encountered

Enemy Steals
Common item Rare item
Fatima
Beast
Fatima
100 EP 200 EP
Fatima
Beast
Fatima
Leopard Knife Leopard Knife
Flower Nepansus
Plant
Flower Nepansus
3x Million Infuse Bookmark 6x Million Infuse Bookmark

Enemy Souls
Fatima
Beast
Fatima
None
Fatima
Beast
Fatima
None
Flower Nepansus
Plant
Flower Nepansus
Complete Plant's Soul: MP +20

Enemy Photos
Fatima
Beast
Fatima
Clear Wild Beast's Photo: Attack +1
Fatima
Beast
Fatima
Clear Wild Beast's Photo: Attack +1
Flower Nepansus
Plant
Flower Nepansus
Clear Plant's Photo: MP +20


Angelia Edit

  • Angelia main with God of Thieves' Lantern can open Treasury Gate found in Fallen King City in Sdorica. First time reward is 3 Gem and 4,000 Coins. Subsequent times will give you 6,000 Coins.
  • Angelia's skill cannot heal Sdorica Heroes

Adventurer Edit

Maze specific villagers (1x/run each):

Bunny Edit

See Bunny#Egg Contents to understand the mechanics.

Maze specific drops per quality:

Chef Edit

See Cooking#Sdorica

Highlights:

  • Consume 20% MP to increase Power. (Power increased equals to the 6% of MP consumed. Increases 1 Power at least) (1x/run)
  • Recover HP for the selected hero by 30%
  • HP +20, Decrease the enemy Attack by +1
  • Attack +1, Extra damage +2% when attacking demon

Future Cat, Prince & othersEdit

Bank VIP Box gives:

Gang Cadre Edit

Special blackmails :

Junkman Edit

Maze specific trash can:

Lord of Ender Edit

Black Hole on the boss' first form removes all its skills except Rage.
It seems (to be confirmed) that the Life Link on the Split Demons accompanying the BOSS is immediately removed when Black Hole is cast which means that killing them via Black Hole or while its effect is ongoing doesn't reduce the BOSS' HP making the use of Black Hole less than optimal in that situation.

Paladin Edit

His halos do not help the heroes. As a matter of fact, the heroes do not seem to benefit from any effects or talents applying to Allies

Paparazzi Edit

See Shoot#Sdorica

Pirate Edit

Maze specific treasure chest:

Spiritual Elemental & others Edit

The Dark Realm effect from the Round Demon is apparently a room effect and as such cannot be avoided using Spiritual Elemental's skill.

NotesEdit

  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 Unless the monster drops something else like a chest or key
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.