|Source/Unlock||Unlock with dp after clearing Forest of Whispers|
|Normal reward||Priest & Prince gumball|
|Raid boost||Heavenly King|
|Raid reward||Magic Relics +2|
Complete this maze to get the Priest Gumball.
Hidden Gumball Edit
To get the Prince gumball
- Get Princess's Dress and Crystal Shoes from Prince’s Corpse
- Buy Pumpkin Carriage (2000 EP, usually found at lower floor. NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY SEE/BUY IT ONCE EVERY MAZE RUN! So in case you were planning to buy the pumpkin carriage, but it appeared at a stage where you still did not have enough EP - use S/L30 in order to postpone the purchase.)
- Equip everything and talk to prince at boss floor (60/70/80/90/100F)
|S||Obtain Crystal Shoes x3||2|
|S||Obtain Mage's Glasses x3||2|
|S||Receive Picture of Dorian Gray x3||2|
|G||Obtain Elm Wand x3||1|
|G||Obtain Skullcap Wand x3||1|
|G||Obtain Walnut Wand x3||1|
|G||Obtain Holly Wand x2||1|
|G||Get Erberry Wand||1|
|G||Obtain Pumpkin Carriage x2||3||Purchased for 2000 EP in the magic shop. Use Pirate gumball with Voyager's Potion (450 EP) and default equipment Black Pearl (300 EP) to be ready if it shows up in early floors.|
|G||Use Magic Toffee x15||1|
|G||Use Magic Broom x5||1|
|G||Use Limited Broom x3||2||Appears rarely in the Magic Shop. Can also be obtained as special blackmail result from Gang Cadre|
|G||Kill Light Elemental x00||1|
|G||Kill Dark Elemental x100||1|
|G||Kill Arcane Snail x100||1|
|G||Kill Granite Golem x00||1|
|G||Kill Summoner x100||1|
|G||Kill Rock Golem x50||1|
|G||First Kill BOSS||3|
|G||Kill Boss x5||3|
|G||Clear Elemental Cave x15||2|
|S||Reach floor 50||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||3|
|S||Reach floor 70||3|
|G||Search Mage's Remains x15||2|
|G||Drink Magic Spring x5||3|
|G||Buy goods from Magic Shop x20||1|
|G||Enhance Equipment with Magic Workshop x5||2||The Magic Workshop allows you to upgrade Elemental Suit pieces. For some pieces, the workshop changes it into the next equipment of the same suit (Like the Thorn Orb of the Earth Mastery Suit into the Source of Gravity of the same suit.) and for others into a piece of a more advanced suit.|
|G||Shutdown Light Pillar x50||1|
|G||Shutdown Dark Pillar x50||1|
|G||Kill Enemy with Saint's Words x100||2|
|G||Upgrade Gandolf's Roar to Lv.10||2|
|G||Upgrade Gandolf's Roar to Lv.30||3|
|G||Upgrade Sauron's Roar to Lv.10||2|
|G||Upgrade Sauron's Roar to Lv.30||3|
|G||Upgrade Radagast's Will to Lv.5||2|
|G||Upgrade Galadriel's Protection to Lv.5||2|
|G||Upgrade Saruman's Fear to Lv.5||2|
|G||Upgrade Angmar's Curse to Lv.5||2|
|G||Reach floor 30 without removing Ward||3|
|G||Enhance with Saint's Words 50/50||2|
|G||Obtain hidden Gumball||5|
|Enemy||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common item||Rare item|
|Elemental Creature(Light): Immune to Light spells
Dark Elemental Symbiosis: Double Attack when Dark Elemental is present
| Dark Elemental
|Elemental Creature(Dark): Immune to Dark spells
Light Elemental Symbiosis: Double Attack when Light Elemental is present
| Arcane Snail
|Magic Counterattack: Launch a counterattack for each spell casted by the enemy||EP||Magic Toffee|
| Granite Golem
|Granite Armor: Physical Resistance +70%
Debacle: Decrease Physical Resistance by 10% for each companion that dies
|Summon: Summons a Light Elemental or Dark Elemental every 4 rounds. (Max 3 summons per Summoner)||Rank 1 or Rank 2 of Light or Dark Mastery Suit||Rank 3 or Rank 4 of Light or Dark Mastery Suit|
| Rock Golem
|Throwing: Launch a long-ranged attack every 2 rounds||Magic Iron or Crystal||Dark Steel or Soul Crystal|
| Astana's Projection
|See boss section||Magic Broom||Rank 5 of Light or Dark Mastery Suit|
The boss has 2 aspects. The fight starts with the Dark projection up and 2 debuffs actives:
- Status Curse Ward: Decrease attack by 50%
- Pain Halo: Lose xx HP each round (see below)
When Dark aspect is up, you can spend 1 to remove Curse Ward and switch to Light aspect.
When Light aspect is up, you can spend 1 to remove the status Magic Wizard and switch back.
After switching, you need to wait 3 rounds before switching again.
Astana's Projection (Dark)
- Dark Ceremony: Launch an attack every 3 rounds,causing 3 times the damage to enemy, with additional spell curse effect (HP and MP cannot be restored, for 3 rounds)
- Pain Halo: Cause 80(F30),92(F40),114(F50),113(F60), 112(F90), 112(F100) damage to enemy every round (if the battle lasts for longer time, this damage value is bigger)
- F90 testing: 112, 168, 224, 281, 337, 393, 449, 505, 562, 618, 674, 730, 787, 843, 899, 955, 1011, 1068, 1124, 1180, 1236
- At F100 the damage goes up by ~53% of the base damage compared to ~50% at F90 even though they start at the same amount
- Idol of Darkness: Physical resistance +50%, Spell resistance +20%; immune to all dark spell
Astana's Projection (Light)
- Holy Purification: Launch an attack every 3 rounds,eliminating all the enemy's buffs and inflicts the status Magic Wizard : Cannot cast spells.
- Cure Halo: Healing 36(F30),71(F40),123(F50),196(F60), 571(F90), 760(F100) in each round
- Idol of Light: Physical resistance +20%, Spell resistance +50%; immune to all light spell
|Floor||Attack||Hp||Resistances||Pain Halo round 1/2/3/4|
|30||29||496||10% & 30%||44/67/89/112|
|40||47||989||10% & 30%|
|50||81||1915||10% & 30%||73/110/147/183|
|60||140||3595||15% & 40%||102/|
- Attention: The halo damage is not applied during a Timestill but it does increase during it.
- Gandolf's Roar and Sauron's Roar can easily be much more powerful than Implosion.
- At L70+, swap Dark to Light, then Hex for double damage, then swap back to Dark if you have to.
Pillar of DarkEdit
Reveals itself after 5 rounds to inflict Status Curse Ward that decreases Attack by 50%.
- Use 1 Dark crystal to deactivate and learn what spell can be obtained
- Use 4 Dark crystals to obtain or upgrade a dark Saint's Whisper spell
Pillar of LightEdit
Reveals it self after 5 rounds to inflict Status Magic Ward that prevents spell casting.
- Use 1 Light Crystal to deactivate and learn what spell can be obtained
- Use 4 Light Crystals to obtain or upgrade a light Saint's Whisper spell
- Magic Toffee - 200 EP
- Magic Broom - 100 EP
- Limited Broom - 300 EP
- Holly Wand - 600 EP
- Skullcap Wand - 300 EP
- Walnut Wand - 300 EP
- Elm Wand - 300 EP
- Erberry Wand - 1200 EP
- Pumpkin Carriage - 2000 EP
- Formula for Golem's Potion
- Formula for Mixture of Light and Dark
- Formula for Unstable Concoction
Fight a mix of 4 light and dark elementals to find either:
- Magic Fountain: Use to recover 15% max MP, cannot pass max MP or increase max MP
- Elemental Ore Mine: Mine for some Dark and Light Elemental Crystals.
- Extra items if you pick God of Thieves title. (See here)
Upgrade equipment from one of the elemental suits to the next item in that suit using EP
- From 1 to 2 stars: 40 EP
- From 3 to 4 stars: 150 EP
- From 4 to 5 stars: 500 EP
Give different wands to the Fire Demon to obtain some items. Appears once per run and can be given multiple wands.
- Elm Wand: 2x Fire Ball
- Skullcap Wand: 1x Meteor Shower
- Walnut Wand: 2x Meteor Shower
- Holly Wand: All Spell Effects +2%
- Erberry Wand: 3 (first time), +3 Power (after first time)
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane Ranger Loot|
|Prince's Corpse||Crystal Shoes and/or Princess's Dress||Prince's Soul: Decrease EP consumption by 20% in Magic Shop|
|Wilde's Remain||Picture of Dorian Gray||Wilde's Soul: Recover HP and MP (to initial status when entering the floor)|
|Mage's Remains||Elm Wand, Magic Toffee, or crystals||Broken Mage's Soul: Power +10 (Only valid in the target floor)
Complete Mage's Soul: Gumball's Power +1
|Young Mage's Remains||Mage's Glasses||Young Mage's Soul: Increase effect of all spells by 3%|
|Voldemort's Soul: Dark Devil's Mark Status (Restore MP by 50, enhance effect of Sauron's Roar by 300%, valid on floor)|
Get these items in the maze and carry them away:
- fragments for Armor of Light Paladin, Belt of Holy Blacksmith, Crown of Pope
- Star Scrap (boss loot)
- Crystal Egg (high chance)
- Other rank 3 Ingredients as boss loot : Evil Pumpkin, Elf's Dust
- Gumball Pot (boss loot)
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific lootsEdit
Saint's Whisper interactions with everything else Edit
- Dark Master and Light Master don't boost dark Saint's Whisper spells
- Lord of the Elements does not enhance the Saint's Whisper spells
- Great Druid's Cloak does not enhance the Saint's Whisper spells
- Growing Manual's spell enhancing effect does not enhance the Saint's Whisper spells
- With Wizard title, Saint's Whisper damage spells can produce an Elemental Whirlpool.
- Boss spell resistance does not reduce the damage of Saint's Whisper damage spells.
- Walnut Wand modifier does not affect Saint's Whisper damage spells.
- Leave the Summoners alive to summon more elementals. This is how you get a lot of crystals.
- Useful Potion: Voyager's Potion (for purchasing the Pumpkin Carriage) or Mixture of Light and Dark (Boss fighting)
- Cast Angmar's Curse as a priority. It raises your maximum mana while restoring the majority of the spell cost each casting, making your Toffee's restore a greater amount of mana.
- Planar Prophet and Pope are great for reaching deep levels in this dungeon.
- The Pumpkin Carriage often appears at very low levels. Save 2000 EP to buy it.
- Because of the Cinderella's Dress pieces of equipment and the Mage's Glasses that you can obtain in the maze, you might want to avoid entering with an artifact for the Treasure, Armor, Shoes and Hat slots.
- Ring of Ash doesn't make you lose HP for casting Gandolf's/Sauron's Roar.