|Source/Unlock||Unlock with 180 dp after clearing Forest of Whispers|
|Normal reward||Priest & Prince gumball|
|Raid boost||Heavenly King|
|Raid reward||Magic Relics +2|
|Gumball Specific||Gumball specific infos|
Complete this maze to get the Priest Gumball.
- 1 Hidden Gumball
- 2 Enemies
- 3 Maze Occurrences
- 4 Out-of-Maze Loot
- 5 Title specific loots
- 6 Saint's Whisper interactions with everything else
- 7 Tips
- 8 Quest/DP
- 9 External links
Hidden Gumball[edit | edit source]
To get the Prince gumball
- Get Princess's Dress and Crystal Shoes from Prince’s Corpse
- Buy Pumpkin Carriage (2000 EP, appears before floor 30. NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY SEE/BUY IT ONCE EVERY MAZE RUN! So in case you were planning to buy the pumpkin carriage, but it appeared at a stage where you still did not have enough EP - use S/L30 in order to postpone the purchase.)
- Equip everything and talk to prince at boss floor (60/70/80/90/100F)
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Usual Enemies[edit | edit source]
To see more title or gumball-specific monster information, look at Saint's Tower/Specific.
Boss (Astana's Projection)[edit | edit source]
The boss has 2 aspects, a Dark aspect and a Light one, and we can toggle between the two aspects by removing the Wards on the Pillar of Dark and Pillar of Light in the room.
The fight starts with the Dark aspect and 2 debuffs active:
- Status Curse Ward: Decrease Attack by 50%
- Pain Halo: Lose xx HP each round (see below)
|Floor||Attack||HP||Dark Aspect||Light Aspect|
Astana's Projection (Dark)[edit | edit source]
- Dark Ceremony: Launch an attack every 3 rounds,causing 3 times the damage to enemy, with additional spell curse effect (HP and MP cannot be restored, for 3 rounds)
- Pain Halo: Cause Z damage to enemy every round (if the battle lasts for longer time, this damage value is bigger)
- The amount of damage done by Pain Halo is 6% of Gumball's max HP on first round, 9% of max HP on second round, 12%, 15%, 18%, 21%...
- Exact formula = Rounded down(3% of Gumball's max HP + 3% of Gumball's max HP x Number of rounds passed)
- The halo damage is not applied during a Timestill but it does increase during it.
- Switching Astana's Projection to Light aspect, then back to Dark aspect again resets the Pain Halo.
- Idol of Darkness: Physical Resistance +X%, Spell Resistance +Y%; Immune to all Dark Spells
- Higher Physical Resistance, Lower Spell Resistance
Astana's Projection (Light)[edit | edit source]
- Holy Purification: Launch an attack every 3 rounds, eliminating all the enemy's buffs.
- Cure Halo: Healing W HP in each round
- Idol of Light: Physical Resistance +Y%, Spell Resistance +X%; Immune to all Light Spell
- Lower Physical Resistance, Higher Spell Resistance
Pillars of Dark and Light
The Pillar of Dark inflicts Status Curse Ward that decreases Attack by 50%. It is activated at the start of the boss floor, and you can spend 1 to remove Curse Ward and switch to Light aspect. If you later switch back to the dark form, the pillar (and the curse) will only activate after 3 rounds.
The Pillar of Light inflicts Status Magic Ward that prevents spell casting. This pillar only activates 3 rounds after you switch to the Light aspect. You can spend 1 to remove the status Magic Ward and switch back to the Dark aspect.
After each switch, the respective Pillar will be deactivated for 3 rounds. You can only switch aspects when the Pillar is activated (the debuffs are applied). Switching doesn't consume a round.
- Gandolf's Roar and Sauron's Roar can easily be much more powerful than Implosion.
- At L70+, swap Dark to Light, then Hex for double damage, then swap back to Dark if you have to.
- 3 turns after you switch to the Dark Aspect, the Pillar of Dark will be activated, and it inflicts Status Curse Ward that decrease Attack by 50%.
- 3 turns after you switch to the Light Aspect, the Pillar of Light will be activated, and it inflicts Status Magic Ward that prevents spell casting.
Maze Occurrences[edit | edit source]
Pillar of Dark[edit | edit source]
Reveals itself after 5 rounds to inflict Status Curse Ward that decreases Attack by 50%.
- Use 1 Dark crystal to deactivate and learn what spell can be obtained
- Use 4 Dark crystals to obtain or upgrade a dark Saint's Whisper spell
Pillar of Light[edit | edit source]
Reveals it self after 5 rounds to inflict Status Magic Ward that prevents spell casting.
- Use 1 Light Crystal to deactivate and learn what spell can be obtained
- Use 4 Light Crystals to obtain or upgrade a light Saint's Whisper spell
Magic Shop[edit | edit source]
- Magic Toffee - 200 EP
- Magic Broom - 100 EP
- Limited Broom - 300 EP
- Holly Wand - 600 EP
- Skullcap Wand - 300 EP
- Walnut Wand - 300 EP
- Elm Wand - 300 EP
- Erberry Wand - 1200 EP
- Pumpkin Carriage - 2000 EP
- Formula for Golem's Potion
- Formula for Mixture of Light and Dark
- Formula for Unstable Concoction
Elemental cave[edit | edit source]
Fight a mix of 4 light and dark elementals to find either:
- Magic Fountain: Use to recover 15% max MP, cannot pass max MP or increase max MP
- Elemental Ore Mine: Mine for some Dark and Light Elemental Crystals.
- Extra items if you pick God of Thieves title. (See here)
Magic Workshop[edit | edit source]
Upgrade equipment from one of the elemental suits to the next item in that suit using EP
- From 1 to 2 stars: 40 EP
- From 3 to 4 stars: 150 EP
- From 4 to 5 stars: 500 EP
Fire Demon[edit | edit source]
Give different wands to the Fire Demon to obtain some items. Appears once per run and can be given multiple wands. It stays on the same floor, thus you can PoE back to it to feed it more wands.
Rewards for wands:
- Elm Wand: 2x Fire Ball or Blind
- Skullcap Wand: 1x Meteor Shower
- Walnut Wand: 2x Meteor Shower, Blade of Ruin or Armageddon
- Holly Wand: All Damage Spell Effects +2%
- Erberry Wand: 3 (first time), +3 Power (after first time)
Corpses[edit | edit source]
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane Ranger Loot|
|Prince's Corpse (1x)||Crystal Shoes and Princess's Dress||Prince's Soul: Decrease EP consumption by 20% in Magic Shop|
|Wilde's Remain (1x)||Picture of Dorian Gray||Wilde's Soul: Recover HP and MP (to initial status when entering the floor)|
|Mage's Remains||Elm Wand, Magic Toffee, or crystals||Broken Mage's Soul: Power +10 (Only valid in the target floor)
or Complete Mage's Soul: Gumball's Power +1
|Young Mage's Remains (1x)||Mage's Glasses||Young Mage's Soul: Increase effect of all spells by 3%
and Voldemort's Soul: Dark Devil's Mark Status (Restore MP by 50, enhance effect of Sauron's Roar by 300%, valid on floor)
Out-of-Maze Loot[edit | edit source]
Get these items in the maze and carry them away:
- fragments for Armor of Light Paladin, Belt of Holy Blacksmith, Crown of Pope
- Star Scrap (boss loot)
- Crystal Egg (high chance)
- Other rank 3 Ingredients as boss loot : Evil Pumpkin, Elf's Dust
- Gumball Pot (boss loot)
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific loots[edit | edit source]
Saint's Whisper interactions with everything else[edit | edit source]
- Dark Master and Light Master don't boost dark Saint's Whisper spells
- Lord of the Elements does not enhance the Saint's Whisper spells
- Great Druid's Cloak does not enhance the Saint's Whisper spells
- Growing Manual's spell enhancing effect does not enhance the Saint's Whisper spells
- With Wizard title, Saint's Whisper damage spells can produce an Elemental Whirlpool.
- Boss spell resistance does not reduce the damage of Saint's Whisper damage spells.
- Walnut Wand modifier does not affect Saint's Whisper damage spells.
- Gandolf's/Sauron's Roar doesn't activate healing form Witch ability
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Leave the Summoners alive to summon more elementals so you can get a lot more crystals. Summoning villagers with Athena, or the Sorcerer's cat, Azziz will kill off the summoners.
- Useful Potion: Voyager's Potion (for purchasing the Pumpkin Carriage) or Mixture of Light and Dark (Boss fighting)
- Cast Angmar's Curse as a priority. It raises your maximum mana while restoring the majority of the spell cost each casting, making your Toffee's restore a greater amount of mana.
- Planar Prophet and Pope are great for reaching deep levels in this dungeon.
- The Pumpkin Carriage often appears at very low levels. Save 2000 EP to buy it.
- Because Cinderella's Dress, Crystal Shoes, Pumpkin Carriage and the Mage's Glasses can be obtained in the maze, you might want to avoid entering with an artifact for the Treasure, Armor, Shoes and Hat slots.
- Gandolf's/Sauron's Roar doesn't cause loss of HP when wearing Ring of Ash (Power +18, lose 10HP for each spell cast).
- The dark pilars "curse" (boss or normal floor) effect will not proc if you wear Belt of Courage but equipping the belt once the curse is active will not remove it.
Quest/DP[edit | edit source]
|S||Obtain Crystal Shoes x3||2|
|S||Obtain Mage's Glasses x3||2|
|S||Receive Picture of Dorian Gray x3||2|
|G||Obtain Elm Wand x3||1|
|G||Obtain Skullcap Wand x3||1|
|G||Obtain Walnut Wand x3||1|
|G||Obtain Holly Wand x2||1|
|G||Get Erberry Wand||1|
|G||Obtain Pumpkin Carriage x2||3||Purchased for 2000 EP in the magic shop. Use Pirate gumball with Voyager's Potion (450 EP) and default equipment Black Pearl (300 EP) to be ready if it shows up in early floors.|
|G||Use Magic Toffee x15||1|
|G||Use Magic Broom x5||1|
|G||Use Limited Broom x3||2||Appears rarely in the Magic Shop. Can also be obtained as special blackmail result from Gang Cadre|
|G||Kill Light Elemental x00||1|
|G||Kill Dark Elemental x100||1|
|G||Kill Arcane Snail x100||1|
|G||Kill Granite Golem x00||1|
|G||Kill Summoner x100||1|
|G||Kill Rock Golem x50||1|
|G||First Kill BOSS||3|
|G||Kill Boss x5||3|
|G||Clear Elemental Cave x15||2|
|S||Reach floor 50||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||3|
|S||Reach floor 70||3|
|G||Search Mage's Remains x15||2|
|G||Drink Magic Spring x5||3|
|G||Buy goods from Magic Shop x20||1|
|G||Enhance Equipment with Magic Workshop x5||2||The Magic Workshop allows you to upgrade Elemental Suit pieces. For some pieces, the workshop changes it into the next equipment of the same suit (Like the Thorn Orb of the Earth Mastery Suit into the Source of Gravity of the same suit.) and for others into a piece of a more advanced suit.|
|G||Shutdown Light Pillar x50||1|
|G||Shutdown Dark Pillar x50||1|
|G||Kill Enemy with Saint's Words x100||2|
|G||Upgrade Gandolf's Roar to Lv.10||2|
|G||Upgrade Gandolf's Roar to Lv.30||3|
|G||Upgrade Sauron's Roar to Lv.10||2|
|G||Upgrade Sauron's Roar to Lv.30||3|
|G||Upgrade Radagast's Will to Lv.5||2|
|G||Upgrade Galadriel's Protection to Lv.5||2|
|G||Upgrade Saruman's Fear to Lv.5||2|
|G||Upgrade Angmar's Curse to Lv.5||2|
|G||Reach floor 30 without removing Ward||3|
|G||Enhance with Saint's Words 50/50||2|
|G||Obtain hidden Gumball||5|