|Source/Unlock||Exploration Level 151+|
|Normal reward||3000 , Medal of Puzzle Solver, 5 and 2 Sun Contracts|
|Raid reward||1200 , 6 3* materials|
Roger's Treasure is a Sky Maze that has a chance to appear when the exploration level is higher than 150.
This maze functions like a "point and click adventure", with exploration and problem solving being key and hints scattered throughout the descriptions of the maze's items. Regular combat is not intended (and is likely to get you killed in one hit), so no specific teams, artifacts, or potions are necessary.
- Search the Discarded Bookshelf to find Golem Making Manual, Roger's Diary, and Shabby Note
- Enter the Cellar
- Search the Storage Chest to find Flintstone, then leave the cellar
- Search the Extinct Bonfire to find 3 Timber
- Ignite the Extinct Bonfire
- Search the Burning Bonfire to receive a Torch
- Enter the Cellar and use the torch
- Search the Trash Can to find 3 Rusty Iron, then leave the cellar
- Forge 3 Iron Shovels at the Old Anvil using your iron and timber
- Gather the Fire, Earth, and Water Elemental Mines
- At the Elemental Alter use these combos:
- Yellow - Blue - Blue
- Red - Red - Blue
- Yellow - Red - Yellow
- The safe code is 315624 to get the Key of God of Thieves for the chests - the code can be deciphered from Roger's Diary, with each entry containing one number in order.