Research is currently divided into 7 tabs, with the last two being unlocked through items in Space. Also note that some research requires you to increase your Civilization level by constructing Plane Wonders.
Tech Hall Edit
- Airship Control
- Gumball Cultivation
- Robot Forces
- Energy Production
- Clone Creature
- Space Research
- Mas Research
In space, each "main planet" also allows you to "Copy Tech" in order to improve some of your gumballs, clone assignment and airships. Planetary research or colonization will not affected by research speed or Accelerators.
You may greatly speed up your research with a variety of sources. It is a good thing, because it has been calculated that the total amount of research when done "the slow way" will take over 2200 days!
- Research can be increased with the help of your Alliance. Alliance members may help you and reduce the time by 1% (up to 10 times) of the active research's original time.
- Accelerators will greatly reduce the remaining time of any research.
- Every 10 levels of Plane Wonder will increase your Civilization level, which reduces your total research time by up to 20% at level 10.
- Cerebrate will reduce your research time by another -/2/3/4/5/6%.
- Zerg (Sabnock) wonder, up to 26%.
- Lamour wonder, up to 26%.
- Dr. Mad will reduce your research time by another 1/2/3/5/8/12%.