|Source/Unlock||Purchase from Shop for 50 after clearing Lost Temple|
|Normal reward||Bounty Hunter & Kraken Captain gumball|
|Raid boost||Doctor Octopus|
|Raid reward||Coins +30,000|
|Gumball Specific||Gumball specific infos|
Complete this maze to get the Bounty Hunter gumball
To get the Kraken Captain gumball
- Buy and save 5 Roasted Squid. Be sure not to eat them.
- At some boss floor (60+), The Undead's Treasure will show up, use it to get Davy Jones's Heart and Jones' stuff. Use the heart to summon Davy Jones.
- Select him to give him his items and feed him 5 Roasted Squid.
After obtaining the Kraken Captain gumball, you do not need to feed it on the following run. All you need to do is to summon it and let it die, it will drop 10 fragments each run. There is no know way to earn 20 Kraken Captain in one run.
Noisy Seaport: Floors 20 (Difficulty 19) - 1 Vigor
Unforgivable Sin: Floors 25 (Difficulty 20) - 1 Vigor
Cross! Rolling High Waves!: Floors 30 (Difficulty 21) - 1 Vigor
Endless Mode - 2 Vigor
|Timidity: Decrease HP when a friendly target is killed|
| Orc Boatman
|Dismantle: Destroy a Gun Battery every 3 rounds|
|Backstab: Attack once every 4 rounds, causing 300% damage to enemies|
| Sottish First Mate
|Make Spirits: When present, double attack of Pirates and Orc Boatmen|
|Bombard: Launch a long-range attack every 2 rounds|
| Pirate Ship
| Loot: Launch an attack each round and decrease the enemy EP by 10
Bubble Layer: Immune to all abnormal status, decrease the damage sustained by 80% (Gun battery can cause full damage)
|Appears once per maze in a group of 4-6 in a Pirate Attack!|
| Lord of Tide
|See Boss Section||Boss|
To see more title or gumball-specific monster information, look at Pirate's Port/Specific.
Boss (Lord of Tide)Edit
|Floor||Attack||HP||Physical Resist||Spell Resist|
- Dodge: 0%
- Accuracy: 100%
- Overlord's Fury: Launch an attack every 3 rounds to cause 300% damage to enemies
- Demonized Armor: Physical Resistance + X%, Spell Resistance + Y%,
- 3 Gun Battery appear at the bottom row of tiles at every non-boss floor.
- Use up an Ammo to flip all the tiles in the same column as the Gun Battery and deal some damage to every enemy on that column.
- Gives 3x Ammo
- Cheese Lobster - 300 EP
- Fried Cod Fillet - 300 EP
- Magical Spinach - 200 EP (once per run)
- Smoked Salmon - 150 EP
- Roasted Squid - 150 EP
- Pirate's Ale - 100 EP
- Trout Soup - 100 EP
- Oyster Stew - 100 EP
- Female Sketch - 100 EP
- Apprentice Suit - 300 EP total
- Knight's Suit - 300 EP total
- Mage's Suit - 700 EP total
- Order Suit - 750 EP total
- Truth's Suit - 1100 EP total
- Shadow Suit - 1200 EP total
- Demon's Suit - 2200 EP total
- Dragon Scale Suit - 2300 EP total
- Fight 4 pirates to get a reward
- Caisson: Gives Ammo
- Smuggler's Remains: Gives EP or coins
Once summoned, Davy Jones alias Kraken Captain becomes an ally. He remains at your side until he dies or on the first time, you recruit him.
Besides Roasted Squid, you can give him other foods to increase his viability. It's probably not worth it but it can be done. Foods giving Power or MP are pointless.
Some special foods have special effects:
Note that increases to his Defense will also increase your own defense for as long as the ally is alive.
- Formula for First Mate's Spirit (one-time)
- Formula for Voyager's Potion (one-time)
- Formula for Captain's Potion (one-time)
Upon clearing a floor above 40F, there is a random chance that there might be a Pirate Attack. 4-6 Pirate Ships will spawn and attack you. They take reduced damage from all forms of attack, except for the Shoot command using the Cannons. The Pirate Ships will leave after 10 turns if you do not defeat them. Defeating the Pirate Ships using the Cannon rewards you with some gems (limited), a Dragon Ball, EP, scrolls or some food. If the Pirate ships are defeated in any other way (e.g. exiling or killing with spells or attacks), they will not drop any rewards.
See #Enemies for the Pirate Ship stats.
Note: S/L makes the Pirate Ships go away.
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Shark's Corpse (1x)||Shark's Stomach (open to get one of the following)||Shark's Soul: Attack +1|
|Sorento's Costume||Sorento's Soul: Increase effect of all Water Spells by 5%|
|Master Turtle's Shell||Turtle Master's Soul: 1 Dragon Ball|
|Gark3||Stark's Soul: 600 EP|
|Pirate's Remains (Luffy) (1x)||Pirate's Strawhat||Luffy's Soul: Receive 3 Strange Fruits|
|Machine Gunner's Remains (1x)||Gatlin Gun||Machine Gunner's Soul: Gatlin Gun increased power|
|Pirate's Remains (Jack Sparrow) (1x)||BLACK PEARL||Captain Jack's Soul: Increase damage by 30 when Gumball controls the Gun Battery|
|Smuggler's Remains (Multiple)||EP or coins||Broken Smuggler's Soul: Decrease EP consumption by 1% in Smuggler's Shop
or Complete Smuggler's Soul: Decrease EP consumption by 3% in Smuggler's Shop
Out of Maze LootEdit
- Rainbow Shell (boss loot)
- Elf's Dust (high chance)
- Other rank 3 Ingredients as boss loot (Evil Pumpkin, Tower Flower)
- Gumball Pot as boss loot
- Adventure Relics
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific lootsEdit
Gumball specific loots and effectsEdit
- Gang Cadre can obtain a Bill of lading of Gun Battery that adds an extra gun battery.
- Panda, when the Turtle Master shows up, you can donate Turtle Master's Shell for 3x Dragon Balls
- Kraken Captain, his skill materializes as an extra Gun Battery (4 batteries on each non-special level instead of 3, no battery on special levels).
- After obtaining the hidden gumball, you do not need to feed it on the following run. All you need to do is to summon it and let it die, it will drop 10 each run. There is no known way to earn 20 Kraken Captain in one run.
- Gun Battery's Shoot cannot be copied by Cytus
|S||Get The Black Pearl x3||2||Found on corpse (once per run); the version carried by Pirate does not count|
|S||Get Female Sketch x3||2||Buy in smuggler's shop|
|S||Get Sorento's Costume||2||Found in shark's stomach, 1/3 chance (once per run, S/L30 available if you get the wrong item)|
|S||Get Master Turtle's Shell||2||Found in shark's stomach, 1/3 chance (once per run, S/L30 available if you get the wrong item)|
|S||Get Gark3||2||Found in shark's stomach, 1/3 chance (once per run, S/L30 available if you get the wrong item)|
|S||Get Pirate's Strawhat x3||2||Found on corpse (once per run)|
|S||Get The Undead's Treasure x3||2||Random Drop From Boss Stage (60+)|
|G||Use Magical Spinach x3||2||Buy From Shop (1 per run)|
|G||Use Pirate's Ale x10||2||Buy From Shop / Find in caves|
|G||Use Roasted Squid x10||2||Buy From Shop / Find in caves|
|G||Use Smoked Salmon x10||2||Buy From Shop / Find in caves|
|G||Use Cheese Lobster x10||3||Buy From Shop / Find in caves|
|G||Use Fried Cod Fillet x10||3||Buy From Shop / Find in caves|
|G||Use Oyster Soup x10||2||Buy From Shop / Find in caves|
|G||Use Trout Soup x10||2||Buy From Shop / Find in caves|
|G||Kill Pirate x100||1|
|G||Kill Orc Boatman x100||1|
|G||Kill Assassin x100||1|
|G||Kill Scottish First Mate x100||1|
|G||Kill Cannon x50||1|
|G||First Kill Boss||3|
|G||Kill Boss x5||3|
|G||Clear Smuggler's Cave x15||2|
|G||Kill the enemy with the Gun Battery x200||3|
|G||Kill with the Gatlin Gun x 9||2||Found on corpse (once per run)|
|S||Reach floor 50||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||3|
|S||Reach floor 70||3|
|G||Search Smuggler's Remains x10||1|
|G||Buy goods in Pirate's Tavern x30||1|
|G||Buy goods in Smuggler's Shop x15||1|
|G||Enhance at Pirate's Smithy x5||2|
|G||Feed Kraken Captain x10||2||Find and use The Undead's Treasure (boss F60+) then give him Roasted Squid (same as hidden gumball)|
|G||Summon the Kraken Captain to kill the enemy x50||3|
|G||The Orc Boatman destroy Gun Battery x100||1|
|G||Pick up all Drift Bottles||2|
|G||Increase Gun Battery power over 30||1|
|G||Basic Attack reaches 80||2|
|G||Basic Power reaches 80||2|
|G||Obtain hidden Gumball||5|