|Oriental Paper Cutting|
|This colorful magic paper-cutting exhibits a strong oriental art style. The design of the paper-cutting is a hollow oriental dog, very lifelike.|
|Use: summon Howling (valid in Maze)
|Source(s):||Carried by Three-eye King|
- Unlike other summons that start with the gumball, such as Sorcerer's Aze Cat or Puppeteer's puppet, Howling does not revert to item form on death. Once killed, it is gone for the remainder of the run.
- When summoned, Howling inherits stats from the main gumball. A common strategy for maximizing Howling's stats:
- Bring a Werewolf Potion into the maze
- Upon entering the floor where Howling will be summoned (1F on short runs or events) use all three charges of the potion.
- Stretch out rounds as much as possible - manually flip all tiles, use scrolls or consumables, etc. - to get as much of the potion's effect as possible.
- If available, cast Electrostatic Field followed by either Bless or Blade of Ruin
- Use Oriental Paper Cutting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.