On the first floor spells in the box, special food (1x Candy & 1x Dumplings) on the table, and the event NPC is found. On the last Floor, exchange Offerings received from killing bosses for Envelopes (3~4 each on Hard) to use in the Event Shop. Every floor in between will contain a gumball you fight as a boss.
Once all the limited rewards have been completed, the average reward for a run in hard mode should be around 30 (assuming around 50% chance of finding Hercules and a 3.5 average reward per Offering)
|Blacksmith||Thump: Launch an attack every round, dealing double Damages to the enemy
Weapon Forging: Attack is increased by 3 per round
Can drop: Quenching Essence
|Rummage anvil on the main floor (not house):
Can drop: Super Time Bomb
|Let Bomberman live for 10 turns so he can drop bomb and let it explode after 3 more turns (stoneskin helps survive).
This will open a hole with Gems and Gold. Use God of Thieves title to find some extra Gems.
|Chef||Iron Pan Knock: Launch an attack every round
Tasty Cuisine: Recover HP by 30 per round
Can drop: Gumball food
Iron Pan: Rummage gives food
|Cosmic Godfather||After defeating him use Optical Camouflage from Wilderness Hunter to open the vault, and use all wishes to get 200 once.|
|Courier|| Hard mode: Attack 40, HP 550
Deliver: Launches an attack each round
You can also just open the parcel for a consumable item worth 500 EP, but you will get fewer envelops at the end.
|Creator||No fight.||He will throw 4 keys around him and ask you to find the Key of Fate. If you pick the wrong one, you get zapped by a holy bolt (around 80-100 damage). This will repeat until you picked the right key. Key of Fate is:|
|Hamster|| Hard mode: Attack 35, HP 800
PawStrike: Launch an attack every round, with the Bleeding effect (loses HP every round, lasting 3 rounds)
Burrowing: A chance to be immune to all Damages
|Enter through one of the holes. Find 5 buffed up Cheese worth each +3 Attack, +30 HP|
Form 1: 1000 HP
Form 2: "Awakening Form"
Can drop: Golden Apple (random of three)
Once Hercules is defeated, talk to him for the normal reward. Once done, damage him with a non-targeted effect like Death Ripple to start a second fight.
Pick up [yellow paint] in her house.
With Yang Yuhuan or Kaito main, talk to Magical Painter to get Repair Robo avatar.
With Yang Yuhuan, Hamster, or Kaito main she gives offerings immediately with no combat.
|Mischief||Use Yellow Paint found in Magical Painter's house when you have Paparazzi gumball in your team. Embarrassing Gumball's Photo will be taken automatically. Talk to Mischief after battle to show picture and gain 6 and 66,666 (once per event).
Note: You can obtain the special photo by using the paint on other bosses but the extra reward is only with Mischief.
|Ninja Frog||Shuriken: Launch an attack every round
Ninjutsu: Own extremely high Dodge and be immune to all controlling states
Can drop: Shuriken
|A trap in the house makes you loose 100HP. Speak to Ninja Frog after leaving the house for 10x Scorpion Powder.|
Has a facial recognition-protected chest in his house. Equip noble set will open it.
Can be opened by wearing Noble set.
|Panda|| Hard mode: Attack 35, HP 800
In the house: 1x Brewmaster's Wine You can give it back to Panda but it will not reward you anything.
Use Yang Yuhuan as main or SL to carry Osmanthus Wine. Give it multiple times to Panda after defeating it to get 20 for each wine. Can use 2 PoE to accumulate additional wines to give to him (there is an upper limit of 200 envelopes over the event, after that you get coins) Alternatively, you can also give a wine potion: First Mate's Spirit, Demon's Cocktail, Abyssal Rum
|Pharmacist|| Hard mode: Attack 30, HP 800
Dangerous Reagent: Launch an attack every round, Poison effect attached (loses HP every round, lasts for 3 rounds)
Can drop: 3x Pharmacist's Enhancement Liquid
| Inside house, you can search the potion table for a Half-Finished Potion (HP -50, Attack & Power +3)
With Witch, Priest, Sage, Alchemist, Plague Doctor or Sorcerer as main, you can instead "Blend a potion" for 100 (1x/event).
|Philanthropist|| After defeating him:
|Priestess|| Hard mode: Attack 40, HP 650
Disperse: Launch an attack every round, removing the enemy buff
Seal Hex: Launch every 4 rounds, inflicting Spell Forbidden status (cannot spell over 2 rounds)
| after defeat talk to to get offering, enter house and examin bookcase to get some scrolls
After receiving Ancient Ritual Offering, additional attempts may result in Fox Fur (consumable).
|Red Hood|| Magic sickle: Launch an attack every round, dealing Double damages to the enemy.
Can drop: Red Hood (Item)
|You may sleep up to 5 times on bed to recover hp. If you sleep exactly 3 times, then leave and you will be prompted to let wolf enter. Allow it and then fight wolf for 100 (1st time) or Mr. Wolf's Underwear or Mr. Wolf's Gloves|
|Wilderness Hunter|| Hard mode: Attack 45, HP 600
Blaster Shot: Launches an attack every 3 round, spurting 50% damage to all enemies
Dartle: When attacking, may deal double damage
| In house: find Optical Camouflage (Dodge and max dodge +100% for 3 rounds). Keep it for an eventual encounter with Cosmic Godfather.
After winning, continue to go through dialogue till she summons her boars(10x120hp).
Hidden Rewards Edit
|Gumball Main||Boss||Action||Reward (1 time only)||Repeated Reward|
|Yang Yuhuan (Can be Soul-link)||Panda||Give Wine||20 /Alcohol|
|Paparazzi (Can be Soul-link)|
|Any||Hercules||Kill him for the first time, then use an AoE (Death Ripple) to activate the 3rd form.||100||1 offering|
|Any||Red Hood||Sleep in Bed 3 Times, Fight Wolf||100||1 Red Hood Equipment|
|Any||Bomberman||Let Boss launch bomb (10 rounds) before killing him. Let explode the bomb (3 rounds), explore hole||Coins, 4 + 150k
(GoT for +3 )
|Hole no longer appear once GoT reward is collected|
New Years Gift Shop items (2020) Edit
- 600 : Xiezhi Gumball at 3 stars
- 100 : 10 Xiezhi (unlimited) (after purchasing the Gumball)
- 500 : Xiezhi Mech Fashion
- 600 : Qilin Gumball at 3 stars
- 100 : 10 Qilin (unlimited) (after purchasing the Gumball)
- 500 : Qilin Mech Fashion
- 600 : Bai Ze Gumball at 3 stars
- 100 : 10 Bai Ze (unlimited) (after purchasing the Gumball)
- 500 : Bai Ze Mech Fashion
- 600 : Pixiu Gumball at 3 stars.
- 100 : 10 Pixiu (unlimited) (after purchasing the Gumball)
- 500 : Pixiu Mech Fashion
- 200 : Justice Hammer Combo Skill
- 200 : Good Luck Combo Skill
- 200 : Beast Scroll Combo Skill
- 200 : Royal Treasure Combo Skill
- 30 : Super Gunpowder (runestone, limit 20)
- 30 : Oriental Gunpowder (runestone)
- 30 : Super Gold Ingot (runestone, limit 20)
- 20 : Oriental Gold Ingot (runestone)
- 50 : 600
- 10 : 110
- 1 : 10
- Purchase the 50 pack three times for a bonus of 200 . Purchase four(?) more times for an additional bonus of 200
Some purchases gives you an extra reward:
- Any gumball purchased: 3
- Any fashion purchased: 5
- Any Combo skill purchased: 2
Carried over from 2019 (to be confirmed)Edit
- Since all the enemy in the maze are bosses, Warrior title will help a lot.
- Time Lord title DOES work on all enemies to cast a one-turn Timestill (even though it says it doesn't work against bosses)
- Effects of type Portal of Earth cannot be cast on the last floor but they can be cast on the Boss floors.
- Some Gumballs' exclusive skills appear not to be working properly here: Bunny, Kraken Captain, Lamp, Pirate...
Working in 2020 Edit
- There is a warning if you try to enter the next floor without killing the boss or collecting its offering, so there is no need to worry that you miss the offering.
- Super Gold Ingot cost 30 envelopes, which require slightly more than 3 vigor. This translate into a cost of 1.66 gems (assuming sage potion is used), thus purchasing the runestone will net a loss of gem
- Queen's Blessing potion can be used 9 times and works rather well here.
- Architect Eternal Tower works well; each gumball enemy will drop 2 pieces of equipment (3 - 6 stars, with 6 stars being frequent) providing equipment worth tons of EP.
- Follow specific boss tips above to get gems and envelopes. Otherwise having a magic user, Three Eyed King, and Werewolf potion lets you easily defeat all bosses. (i.e: On any floor use all 3 werewolf potions, get 9x blesses from the first magic title, use them, can stall further to get more attack, use electro spell to up magic, use Blade of Ruin to up attack to around 400, use Three Eyed King's item to summon his pet which easily kills all bosses.)
- You don't need to buy the gumball fragments by lots of 10, you can also purchase what you need for the next certificate by accessing the gumball at the World Tree. The cost per is the same.