|Trial requirement||Mage evolved to 5 stars and equipped with a certificate.|
Golden Pot x1, Mage Pearl x3, 100000
|Statue Bonus|| Attack+1, Power+5 |
In Sky and Space, Fire+5
- Collect from one crystal pile and use the three crystals at once for EP.
- Spec up to Lord of the Elements title [ Magic Apprentice -> Black Mage -> Wizard -> Fire Master -> Lord of the Elements ] (needed or the altar will react against you).
- Collect another three crystals and use them the altar for a big power boost.
- Attack the boss with spells. Casting Meteor Shower and Fire Ball works well.
- Level up 1 of each tier of Magic Apprentice, White Robe, Oracle then cast 2 fireballs.
- Pick up both totems then get 1 Oracle, 3 Water Master and 1 ArchBishop.
- If Maxed Food that should put your EP at 0.
- then do Icicle, Icicle, Fireball, Iceshield, "cure if HP is lower then 190, if not Icicle" Fireball, Icicle, Icicle, Cure, Iceshield, Icicle, Icicle, Iceshield, Fireball, Icicle Iceshield.
- If you get an Aura Barrier on 2nd or 3rd Ice Shield, most likely you'll have a victory.
- It's not 100% but if you repeat the pattern you will most likely win within 3 tries, 1 Aurora Barrier RNG works good, 2 is even better.
- P.S. must be maxed food Hellfire, weapon is useful but not necessary, and may be able to do it prior to the end of my list if lucky and getting 2 Aurora Barriers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.