|Normal reward||Mage & Predator gumball|
|Raid boost||Totem Warlock|
|Raid reward||Crystal, Soul Crystal +8|
Complete this maze to get the Mage Gumball.
To get the Predator gumball
- Find the Alien Helmet in a lower floor level (you may have to S/L 30 if you get the Predator Gene from Strange Remains).
- After 50F the Predator Gumball will appear on a random floor. Look carefully as he will appear a bit ghastly if you aren't wearing the helmet.
- Wear the Helmet and pay him 500,000 to recruit.
- For 20 fragments, Encounter him like normal while wearing helmet. Helmet may be acquired from predator corpse or from using Predator as main gumball. Does not require payment.
|Enemy||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common item||Rare item|
|Earth Elemental||Elemental Creature (Earth): Immune to earth spell
Guardian: Resist damage for party members of other type
|Water Elemental||Elemental Creature (Water): Immune to Water spells
Tranquil Rain: Increase the HP of ally every 2 rounds
|Fire Elemental||Elemental Creature (Fire):Immune to Fire spell
Burning: Counter attacks inflicts Burning effect (lose HP each round, lasts 3 round)
|Air Elemental||Elemental Creature (Air): Immune to air spells
Dodge: Possess high dodge (25%)
|Rock Golem||Launches and attack once every 2 rounds||EP||Quenching Essence|
|Lord of xxx Elemental|| Found in the Altar Ruins once per run.
Same skills as the corresponding Elemental.
|Stone Colossus||See boss section||Crystal Skull||One of:|
- Statue's Fury: Cast once every 3 rounds (Summon Rock Golem when Anger is full. Otherwise, cause 300% damage to Gumball)
- Demonized Armor: Physical Resistance +X%, Spell Resistance + Y%. Increase Fury when Suffering Spell Damage
Note: fury is generated on PER HIT of spells, not on PER CAST. This means for spells like meteor shower EACH hit will generate fury. Some other things will also generate fury like the automatic arrow shot from Great Elf King or active skills like Batto-Jutsu.
Elemental Altars Edit
Altars appear close to the entry point on every non-special floor. You can insert 3 crystals to get an effect. The first 2 inserted crystals will also damage a random enemy. Be aware however that if the random target enemy is an elemental matching the crystal inserted, it will be immune to that damage.
Altar Results TableEdit
Legend: Fire=RED=R Earth=ORANGE=O Water=BLUE=B Air=GREEN=G
|OOB()||Receive Knight's Helmet||Treasure|
|RRG()||Cast Blade of Ruin||Spell|
|GGO()||Receive Lightning Boots||Treasure|
|OOR()||Receive Apprentice's Amulet||Treasure|
|BBG()||Receive Water Spirit's Cape||Treasure|
|GGB()||Receive 3 Star Mints||Item|
|OOG()||Receive Granite Gloves||Treasure|
|BBO()||Cast Aurora Barrier||Spell|
|GGR()||Receive 5 Vanilla Flour||Item|
|RGR()||Receive 3 Fantasy Fruits||Item|
|GOG()||Receive 100 EP||Enhancement|
|ORO()||Receive 5 Magic Irons||Item|
|BGB()||Receive 3 Fairy Spring||Item|
|ROR()||Receive Apprentice's Ring||Treasure|
|GBG()||Summon Scroll Shop||Shop|
|OGO()||Receive 5 Lizard's Spawn||Item|
|BOB()||Receive Knight's Armor||Treasure|
|RBR()||Summon Treasure Shop||Shop|
|GRG()||Cast Fist of Heaven||Spell|
|OBB()||Cast Feature Erasing||Spell|
|RGG()||Receive 5 Cream Berry||Item|
|ORR()||Receive 3 Dark Steels||Item|
|BGG()||Receive 5 Magic Bean Pods||Item|
|BOO()||Cast Aurora Barrier||Spell|
|RBB()||Cast Feature Erasing||Spell|
|GRR()||Cast Chain Lightning||Spell|
|OBR()||Cast Super Earthquake||Spell|
|BRG()||Receive 3 Soul Crystals||Item|
|GOB()||Receive Knight's Belt||Treasure|
|RBG()||Receive Fire Warlock's Necklace||Treasure|
|GOR()||Receive Apprentice's Boots||Treasure|
|OGB()||Receive 3 Blue Crystal Gel||Item|
|BRO()||Receive 5 Crystals||Item|
|ROG()||Cast Blade of Ruin||Spell|
|GBR()||Cast Chain Lightning||Spell|
|OGR()||Cast Super Earthquake||Spell|
|BOG()||Cast Fist of Heaven||Spell|
|RBO()||Summon Air Elemental||Enemy|
|BGR()||Summon Earth Elemental||Enemy|
|ROB()||Receive Knight's Gloves||Treasure|
|ORG()||Summon Water Elemental||Enemy|
|BOR()||Receive Apprentice's Cape||Treasure|
|RGB()||Receive 100 EP||Enhancement|
|GBO()||Summon Fire Elemental||Enemy|
- As shown above, it is possible to get a full Apprentice Suit and a full Knight's Suit using the altar.
Generated by the Altar (), this building lets you can upgrade equipment. Each workshop lets you upgrade one item of your choice from any of the Melee or Magic Suits (Knight's Suit, Apprentice Suit...). The upgrade costs some EP based on the rank of the upgraded item. The result is the corresponding item from the next suit higher up the chain.
Fountain of FortuneEdit
Generated by the altar, this building lets you spend 100 EP to upgrade a random attribute
They come in 4 versions: Fire, Water, Air , Earth.
Unique Elemental AltarEdit
These come in 4 variants: Water, Air, Fire, Earth:
- Use three of the matching element crystals to unlock a portal
- Once unlocked, the altar transforms into Altar Ruins that you can enter.
- Fight a giant elemental to get it's Elemental Heart, some crystals, some spells and three items from the matching elemental set
- Only one appears each run, totally at random
- You can use S/L 30 if you need a different one for DP quests.
Tip: Don't miss it as these altars are necessary for what are probably the most annoying DP quests of this Maze.
Statue of Aioria (looks like grim reaper)Edit
- Shadowy outline, look carefully
- Must wear Alien Helmet to interact
- (1st attempt) Teleports to a floor with 25 gems and crafting materials (300 soul, 100 arcane, 30 holy crystals).
- Floor 51+ (Found on floor 52 and 63)
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane Ranger loot|
|Adventurer's Remains (Floor 1)||Jones' Diary and a Crystal Skull||Jone's Soul: Receive 1 Elemental crystal each floor|
|Strange Remains (Predator) (1x)||Alien Helmet or Predator Gene||Predator's Soul: Hunting Ceremony Status (causes extra 300% damage when attacking a Boss. Lasts 1 floor)|
|Bear Grylls's Corpse (1x)||Ragged Recipe||Bear Grylls's Soul: Immune to all abnormal condition|
|Pilgrim's Remains (Multiple spawns)||Spells, parts of Mage's Suit, or crystals||Complete Pilgrim's Soul: Attack+1 Power+1
Broken Pilgrim's Soul: Recover 20 HP and MP
|Strange Remains (Alien) (1x)||Alien Spawn||Alien's Soul: Cause extra 10% damage when attacking elemental|
|Woman's Remains (1x)||Desert Eagle||Laura's Soul: Desert Eagle power enhanced|
Note: Predator's Remains seems bound to appear on floor 29 if you haven't found them earlier.
Get these items in the maze and use them outside:
- Dragon's Rib (boss loot)
- Fragments for Cloak of Holy Rune Master, Amulet of Light Arbiter, Armor of Light Bishop
- Elf's Dust, Evil Pumpkin, Crystal Egg
- Gumball Pot as boss loot
- Star Mint (high chance), Fairy Spring, Blue Crystal Gel
- With the Altar: Coins, Rank1 and Rank2 Ingredients
- 5 once with God of Thieves and a Mechanical gumball as main.
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific lootsEdit
- Damage from crystals used at the altar is based on power stat
- Beams from placing crystals count as a spell of their element, and will be buffed by associated talents. For example, water beams from blue crystals will be boosted if Poseidon is in the current party.
- Soul Reaper's Talent will not work since Elementals are not alive enemies.
- The Fountain is also considered a "Building" for purposes of the DP quest
- It is possible to obtain high level armor by summoning low level armor and the workshop. (I obtained a full suit of Oracle armor at floor 28)
|S||Get Ragged Recipe x3||2||Found by searching Bear Gryll's corpse (once per run)|
|S||Get Alien Helmet x3||3||Found by searching predator's corpse (50/50 chance, once per run)|
|S||Get Predator Gene x3||2||Found by searching predator's corpse (50/50 chance, once per run)
Can also be found in a cave with God of Thieves title.
|S||Get Alien Spawn x3||2||Found by searching alien's corpse (once per run)|
|S||Get Lord of Earth Elemental's Heart x2||2||Use Bandit or Kaito to steal from the boss or wait for the special altar and use three of the same element crystals. You can use the S/L 30 method to push the altar further into the maze and change the element.|
|S||Get Lord of Fire Elemental's Heart x2||2||""|
|S||Get Lord of Water Elemental's Heart x2||2||""|
|S||Get Lord of Air Elemental's Heart x2||2||""|
|S||Kill enemy with Desert Eagle x20||2||Get if by searching Lara Croft's corpse (once per run)|
|G||Kill Earth Elemental x60||1|
|G||Kill Water Elemental x60||1|
|G||Kill Fire Elemental x60||1|
|G||Kill Air Elemental x60||1|
|G||Kill Rock Golem x30||1|
|G||First Boss Kill||3|
|G||Kill Boss x3||3|
|G||Clear Earth Elemental Cave x3||1|
|G||Clear Water Elemental Cave x3||1|
|G||Clear Fire Elemental Cave x3||1|
|G||Clear Air Elemental Cave x3||1|
|S||Reach floor 40||1|
|S||Reach floor 50||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||3|
|G||Search Pilgrim's Remains x10||2|
|G||Use Holy Alter to kill enemy x150||3|
|G||Place Water Crystal x80||2|
|G||Place Earth Crystal x80||2|
|G||Place Fire Crystal x80||2|
|G||Place Air Crystal x80||2|
|G||Summon Elemental with Altar x20||2|
|G||Get Ingredients with Altar x20||2|
|G||Get Equipment with Altar x20||1|
|G||Summon Building with Altar x20||2|
|G||Enhance Attribute with Altar x40||2|
|G||Cast Spell with Altar x20||2|
|G||Get Coins with Altar x10||2|
|G||Get EP with Altar x20||2|
|G||Activate all Diary records||3|
|G||Disenchant Equipment x20||2|
|G||Basic Power reaches 20||2|
|G||Get Hidden Gumball||5||See hidden gumball section|