|Trial requirement||Justice Herald evolved to 5 stars and equipped with a certificate.|
20 Eternal Gold
|Statue Bonus|| Attack+4, Power+2 |
In Sky and Space, Armor+5
- Click on Crystal and choose Mine it (it will give EP)
- Click on it 8 time to get enough EP
- The click Attack crystal to make it explode (all enemies and yourself will sustain damage)
- You should have less than 50HP left (if you are dead due to not enough gumball talent support, Mine from the Crystal 7 times and then make it explode)
- Go title until Armed Knight (full upgrade on Knight)
- Attack creeps until Hp very low, then learn Light Paladin to recover Hp
- Attack Boss
- Mine crystal 3 times
- Upgrade titles Novice > Knight > Silver Knight > Heavy Armored Knight
- Mine crystal 5 more times (8 total)
- Use golden crystal on right creep. (to remove ability -boss takes 25% more dmg now-)
- Upgrad titles to Knight 3*
- Attack crystal
- Kill the creeps in this order middle creep first (via left), then left creep, then right creep
- Attack left creep (who has lower attack) to hurt middle creep
- When low on hp upgrade light paladin and enhance hp (to get 3 x divine favor)
- When creeps done attack boss
- When hp low use divine favor
- Continue until boss is down
- Excavate the crystal 3 times.
- Get the Imperial Commander title (gives a treasure)
- Disenchant the treasure.
- Upgrade the Imperial Commander title and use the Conscription scroll
- Repeat until you have four Warriors summoned
- Upgrade the "Enhance HP" option first
- When you need more EP, excavate the crystal a few times
- Once you have four Warriors, start using the green and yellow crystals in your inventory just so you don't have to attack.
- The Imperial Warriors should be able to finish the minions and the boss. Again, 4 of them should be enough, but you can always mine the crystal for more EP, in order to get more scrolls.