|Source/Unlock||Unlock with at least 5 dp after clearing Adventurer's Forest|
|Normal reward||Swordsman & Zorro gumball|
|Raid boost||Gang Cadre|
|Raid reward||Magic Iron, Dark Steel +8|
|Gumball Specific||Gumball specific infos|
Complete maze to get the Swordsman gumball.
How to get Zorro:
- Get Zorro's Mask from Zorro's Corpse
- Zorro's Mask reached the max level (By killing Bandits)
- Find Zorro at boss stage in 60/F or above
Repeat the process for 20 Fragments. Can be made easier to complete by using Zorro Gumball to start with Zorro's Mask.
|Bully: Attack Decreased each time an ally is killed|
|Infuriate: Attack doubles when HP drop below 50%|
|Backstab: Attack once every 4 rounds & cause 300% damage to enemies|
|Make Spirits: Double Butcher & Bandit's Attack while being present|
|Shooting: Launch a long-range attack every 2 rounds|
| The Heinous
| Blood Hunt: Launch an attack each round. Blood leech effect attached (Recover HP equals to 30% of the damage dealt)
Blood Thirst: Increase Attack by 5% for each 10% HP lost
| Drops Stone Mask
Appears once per maze at high floors (50F+)
To see more title or gumball-specific monster information, look at Hero's Village/Specific.
Boss (Scoundrel Leader) Edit
|Floor||Attack||HP||Physical & Spell |
- Rascal's Halo: Physical Resistance+ X%, Magic Resistance +X% (See table above)
- Explosive Shot: Launches an attack once every 3 rounds to deal normal damage on the enemy and additionally bring burning effect. (Loses X HP each round, X = Attack of the Boss at the time of the Explosive Shot, lasting for 3 rounds).
- Bully: Physical Resistance and Magic Resistance will be decreased by 20% when a companion is killed.
Two Tents appear on each Boss floor, and spawn the usual maze enemies every other turn, starting from the second turn. The Tents can be destroyed using a Torch, but it is advised to let some enemies out to kill and reduce the Boss' Resistances.
There are two possible allies in this maze.
|Boar60px||Protection: Withstand Damage for Gumball||Freeing the Hog-tied Boar from Tents|
|Bloody Bat||Blood Suck: When attacking, Blood-Leech effect attached (Recover HP equals to 30% of damage dealt)||Killing enemies with Stone Mask (dropped by The Heinous) equipped|
Village in Ruins: Floors 10 (Difficulty 3) - 1 vigor
Statue of Sword and Fire: Floors 15 (Difficulty 3) - 1 vigor
Rescue! Hero's Heart!: Floors 20 (Difficulty 4) - 1 vigor
Special Items & Maze Mechanics Edit
- Low Quality Cigarette
- Low Quality Liquor
- Glass Eye
- Ratty Money Bag
- Blood-stained Arrest Warrant
- Flick Knife
- Bandit's Gloves
- Bandit's Jacket
- Bandit's Belt
The arms upgrades when you have cleared a set amount of tents.
Maze Occurrences Edit
Various EditVagrant's Tent
- Spawns an enemy every 5 rounds for a maximum of 10 extra enemies per tent. Click on it to enter a cave and find enemies inside as well as one of the following:
- Wooden Desk (Book) - upgrade The Third Arm (equivalent to clearing about 10 tents) or get Bandit's Diary
- Wooden Desk (Crystal Ball) - Touch to get a stat boost of Attack +3 or Power +3
- Poker Table - Gamble with your EP before killing the enemies. Get Old Poker.
- Storage Chest - get Cross, Old Bronze Mirror, Holy Cup, Strange Statue, or Music Box
- Tied Boar - BBQ for Roasted Meat or release and it will join you (drops meat anyway when it dies)
- Iron Wok - stat increase
- Fairy's Steel Cage - get rewards immediately by releasing, or let her go and she'll come back to give you rewards multiple times later
- Old anvil: Upgrade an item from a Melee Suit or Mage Suit.
Click on it to use it:
- Shoots in four directions and damages visible enemies along its path
Note: Kills by the trap are properly credited to your Gumball so any skill or item requiring that *you* kill enemies will work with kills by the trap.Burning Bonfire
- Gives 1-2 Torches
- Inflicts Poison effect. Drops Military Shovel on first use, otherwise gives coins or EP.
- Dig up using the Military Shovel. Gives coins, gem (limited), and other items.
- Password from Bandit's Diary: 165324. Gives coins
Old Steel Safe - The code for the safe is the address in the safe's description.
- Artisan's Statue - You can build "Artisan's Statue" after you leave the maze
- Camping Tent - You can build new device in Alchemist Workshop after leaving the maze: Field Survival Kit
- Retention Tank - You can build "Cooling Device" after you leave the maze.
- Champion's Heart - Combine Champion's Heart with the World Tree to unlock the "Training Room" after you leave the maze.
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane Ranger loot|
|Zorro's Corpse (1x)||Zorro's Mask||Zorro's Soul: Increase Attack by 2. Equip Zorro's Mask to get double growth|
|Broken Puppet (1x)||Pinocchio's Potion||Pinocchio's Soul: Puppet Spirit status (Attack+5 Power+5, decrease damage suffered by 75%, valid on floor)|
|Shrine (1x)||Ninjutsu Scroll||Gumiho's Broken Soul: Increase the effects of all fire spells by 3%|
|Hero's Statue (Multiple)||Salute for stat gain||Augustus' Broken Soul: Heroic Spirit status (Attack+10 Defense+3, valid on floor)|
|Charred Body (Multiple, Burnt Tent)||Random Third Arm item||Broken Mercenary's Soul: Recover HP by 30|
Out-of-Maze Loot Edit
Get these items in the maze and carry them away:
- Fragments for Armor of Legendary Hunter, Flag of Sword Sage, Necklace of Legendary Mage
- Star Scrap (boss loot)
- Rank3 Ingredients as boss loot ( Evil Pumpkin, Fantasy Fruit, Elf's Dust, Crystal Egg)
- Fairy Spring (high chance)
- Magic Iron and Crystal and rarely a gem from the Strange Floors
- Gumball Pot (boss loot)
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific lootsEdit
- The Old Anvil is a relatively rare occurrence inside the tents but it is enough to greatly increase the chance of obtaining some sets. You can, for instance, increase the chance of completing the Dragon Scale Suit by buying and keeping pieces of the Shadow Suit or even Order Suit when you don't already have the corresponding pieces in the Dragon Scale Suit in the hope that you might later upgrade those pieces.
|G||Get Strange Statue x2||2|
|S||Get Zorro's Mask x3||2|
|S||Use Ninjutsu Scroll x3||2|
|S||Use Pinocchio's Potion x3||2|
|G||Use Holy Cup x5||2|
|G||Use Old Bronze Mirror x3||1|
|G||Use Music Box x3||1|
|G||Use Cross x3||1|
|G||Zorro's Mask reaches max level||3||Don't enter tents until they've spawned as many enemies as possible. Use the Farplane Ranger title to get a soul from zorro's corpse. This will double the mask's leveling progress. (max: 4 stars)|
|G||The Third Arm gets 6 stars||3|
|G||Equip Third Arm Plunder x50||3|
|G||Kill Bandit x60||1|
|G||Kill Assassin x60||1|
|G||Kill Drunkard x60||1|
|G||Kill Musketeer x60||1|
|G||Kill first BOSS||1|
|G||Kill Boss x3||3|
|G||Clear Vagrant's Tent x50||2|
|G||Kill enemy with Battery x10||2|
|S||Reach floor 30||1|
|S||Reach floor 40||2|
|S||Reach floor 50||3|
|G||Search rubbish dump x10||2|
|S||Salute Hero's Statue x3||2|
|S||Save the little fairy x3||2|
|S||Open hidden box x3||2||Use the code from the bandit diary (165324).|
|S||Excavate strange floor x10||2||Get the shovel by searching in rubbish dumps. The strange floor has a checkered pattern.|
|G||Touch Crystal Ball x3||3|
|G||Taste Bandit Soup x5||2|
|G||Enhance Equipment with Anvil x3||2|
|G||Let the boar go x3||2|
|G||Roast the Tied Boar x3||2|
|G||Earn EP from gambling x3||2||Enter a tent and click on the card table before killing the enemies.|
|G||Lose EP from gambling x2||2|
|G||Butcher comes out of the tent x50||3|
|G||Buy Scroll from Shop x30||1|
|G||HP reaches 200||2|
|G||Use exploration potion x5||2||Take any potion in the maze and use it.|
|G||Obtain hidden Gumball||2|