|Source/Unlock||Unlock with at least 480 dp after clearing Dracula's Castle|
|Normal reward||Fallen Angel & Satan's Son gumball|
|Raid reward||World Tree EXP +2.000, Hand of Balrog +2 fragments|
Complete this maze to receive Fallen Angel Gumball
Complete Dracula's Castle and need 480 dp to unlock.
To obtain Satan's Son Gumball:
- You will have to die in endless, leaving a tombstone.
- When you reenter the maze in the following run, you will need to save 50 crystals each and purchase the "Lost Paradise" upgrade "Chaos Crystal Core", Giving you a Demon Gift Box. Open it to receive 3 Satan's Hearts.
- After finding your tombstone on the appropriate floor, use 1 to change to tombstone into a mausoleum, then summon Satan's Son and feed him the 3 Satan's Hearts you obtained earlier (if you have 2 summoned creatures one of them will leave)
|Enemy||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common item||Rare item|
|Void: Chance to immune to all damage
Lightning Nova: Launches every 3 round and adds Collapse effect: Damage suffered is increased by 50% for 3 rounds.
|3x||5x / Mark of Thor|
|Magic Burning: While Countering, consume enemy's MP
Roar: Upon death, increase Attack and HP of all companions
|Death Decay: While Countering, inflict Death Decay effect: Loses 2% of HP each round for 3 rounds.
Frost Armor: When present, decrease damage suffered by companions by 30%.
|Thump: Chance to counterattack for 200% damage
Puppet Armor: Damage suffered reduced by 30%
|Sacred Ray of Light: Launches a long range attack every 2 rounds, eliminating the enemy's buff
Rebirth: Revive with full HP once after being killed
|3x||5x / Angel's Wings|
|Demon of Abyss|
|Curse: While countering, inflicts Curse: Decreases Attack for 3 turns
Spell Forbidden: Forbid the enemy to cast spells for 15 rounds after being killed
|Life Drain:While countering, add Bloo-Leech(sic) effect (50% of damage dealt is converted to HP)
||Crystal of Blood|
Madden: Chance to counterattack for 200% damage.
|Demon Lord (Boss)|
|See below||Demon Thorns/Beast's Teeth|
- Demon's Wrath - Attacks once every 3 rounds, dealing 300% damage to enemies.
- Demon's Mark - Cast 1 layer of Demon's Mark each round (Each layer of Demon's Mark increases the effect of Demon Armor by 10%, providing Demon's Wrath with extra effects according to the number of layers, effects can be stacked, lasts 3 rounds)
- 3 Layers of Demon Mark - Forbids enemy from casting 1 random spell type.
- 6 Layers of Demon Mark - Decreases the enemy's Attack and Power by 50%.
- 9 Layers of Demon Mark - Instantly kills the enemy.
- Demon Armor - Physical Resistance +10%. Spell Resistance +10%.
Allies can be obtained at the Collapsed Door and by reviving certain corpses.
For Collapsed Door allies, the % of HP and Attack transferred depends solely on the current floor and ranges from 20% to 80%. Each type of gate has 5 different allies it can produce. The allies are regrouped into sets. This means, for exemple, that if you get the ally from set A upon using the Hurricane Gate, do an S/L and choose Shadow Gate, you'll get the ally from set A for the Shadow Gate.
The 'Can Drop' column relates to what the ally can leave behind when dying.
|Adventurer||Collapsed Door with 3||C|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Hero's Footstep: When entering the next floor, 20% chance to encounter a villager.
| 2 /|
Hat of Forgiveness
|Air Elemental||Collapsed Door with 3||A|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Dodge: Dodge 50
|Angel Deity||Collapsed Door with 3||B|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Divine Ruling: When attacking, 20% chance to cast Fist of Heaven
| 2 /|
|Cupid||Collapsed Door with 3||D|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Cupid Arrow: When attacking, 20% chance to cast Cupid Arrow
| 2 /|
|Dark Dragon||Collapsed Door with 3||E|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Erosive Dragon's Breath: When attacking, adds Decrepify Effect (Attack decreased by 25%, loses 3 HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)
| 2 /|
|Dark Elemental||Collapsed Door with 3||A|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Curse: When attacking, adds Curse effect: Attack decreased, lasts for 3 rounds.
|Death Knight||Collapsed Door with 3||C|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Undead Contract: When attacking, 20% chance to turn the enemy into Skeleton (eliminate features and buffs for 3 rounds, invalid against BOSS)
| 2 /|
|Demon Hunter||Collapsed Door with 3||B|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Sacrifice: When attacking, adds burning effect (loses HP each round for 3 rounds).
| 2 /|
|Destroyer||Collapsed Door with 3||D|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Mark of Destruction: Launch an attack each round, 50% chance to cause 200% damage.
| 2 /|
1x Blade of Ruin
|Diablo||Diablo's Remains with 20||N/A||HP and Attack: 120% of Gumball stats||Destroy|
|Dwarf King||Collapsed Door with 3||B|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Thor's Hammer: When attacking, 10% chance to cast Lightning Bolt
| 2 /|
|Earth Elemental||Collapsed Door with 3||A|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Guardian: Takes damage for Gumball
|Fire Elemental||Collapsed Door with 3||A|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Burning: When attacking, adds burning effect (loses HP each round for 3 rounds). (Observed with 1HP/round)
|Frost Queen||Collapsed Door with 3||D|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Frost Nova: When attacking, 20% chance to cast Frost Nova
| 2 /|
|Ghost Captain||Collapsed Door with 3||C|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Icicle: When attacking, 20% chance to cast Icicle
| 2 /|
|Hellfire||Collapsed Door with 3||E|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Fire Mastery: When attacking, 50% chance to cast Fire Ball
| 1 Gumball Pot/|
5x Fire Ball
|Lich King||Collapsed Door with 3||E|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Ice Shield: Launches every 6 rounds, casts Ice Shield for Gumball
| 2 /|
2 Ice Shield scrolls
|Light Elemental||Collapsed Door with 3||A|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Guardian of Light: Chance to immune all damage
|Mage||Collapsed Door with 3||C|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Magic Arts: Launches every 3 rounds, casts Lightning Bolt, 50% chance to inflict double damage.
| 2 /|
5 Lightning Bolt
|Magic Golem||Collapsed Door with 3||E|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Magic Furnace: Damage suffered decreased by 30%
| 1 Gumball Pot /|
|Medusa||Collapsed Door with 3||B|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Petrified Gaze: When attacking, 10% chance to cast Petrified Gaze
| 2 /|
|Merman||Collapsed Door with 3||B|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Water Mist: When entering next floor, recover 1% of HP[notes 1] every round for 4 rounds.
| 2 /|
|Minstrel||Collapsed Door with 3||C|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Song of Adventurers: Receives 8EP for every enemy defeated
| 2 /|
|Pandora||Collapsed Door with 3||D|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Source of Disaster: When attacking, 10% chance to cast Armageddon
| 2 /|
|Pharaoh||Collapsed Door with 3||D||HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats|| 2 /|
2x Curse scroll
|Skeleton Lord||Collapsed Door with 3||B|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Laske's Energy Drain: When attacking, 30% of damage dealt is converted to recover HP.[notes 3]
| 2 /|
|Sunflower||Collapsed Door with 3||E|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Photosynthesis: When entering next floor, randomly increase Gumball's attributes
| 2 /|
|Swordsman||Collapsed Door with 3||C|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Swordsmanship: When attacking, 50% chance to deal 1,5 times damage.
| 2 / |
|Templar||Collapsed Door with 3||D|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Ion Storm: When attacking, 20% chance to cast Chain Lightning
| 2 /|
2 Chain Lightning
|Tyrael||Tyrael's Remains with 20 .||N/A|| HP and Attack: 120% of Gumball stats
Power of Holy Sword: When attacking, 20% chance to cast Power of Holy Sword (When against Undead and Demon, the effect is increased by 100%)
|Water Elemental||Collapsed Door with 3||A|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
Tranquil Rain: Launches every 2 rounds, recovering Gumball's HP.
|Zorro||Collapsed Door with 3||E|| HP and Attack: 20% to 80% of Gumball stats
The Z Sword: When attacking, 20% chance to cast the Z Sword.
| 2 /|
Decisive battle! Demon Lord! : Floors 50 (Difficulty 46) - 2 Vigor (unlocks Fallen Angel GB)
Never-ending battle: Floors 45 (Difficulty 46) - 2 Vigor
Open! The Gate of Hell!: Floors 45 (Difficulty 45) - 2 Vigor
Land of Death and Flame: Floors 40 (Difficulty 45) - 2 Vigor
Paradise Lost is a special object which may be used to upgrade various effects which last your current maze run.
|Skill||Price/lvl||Max lvl||Effect on max lvl|
|Light of Corruption||3 of each||50||1000 dmg every 3 round|
|dispel 1/1/2/2/3 layers of Demon Mark on attack (every 10 lvl)|
|1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10% chance to inflict Corruption (every 5 lvl)|
|When attacking instantly kill enemy whose HP is lower than 20%|
|Chaos Crystal Core||50 of each||At least 4||Receive Demon Gift Box
Possible reward includes Paradise Lost Wing Plane.
|Damage of Paradise lost +20%/40%/60%/?|
|Scorching Flame Crystal Core||5||20||Immune to Magic Burning|
|Effect of all Fire spells +20%|
|50% chance to deal double damage on attack|
|Cold Ice Crystal Core||5||20||Immune to Death Decay|
|Effect of all Water spells +20%|
|10% Chance to cast Ice Shield after killing enemy|
|Earth Crystal Core||5||20||Immune to Thump|
|Effect of all Earth spells +20%|
|Attack +20, Power +20, HP and MP +200|
|Hurricane Crystal Core||5||20||Immune to Collapse|
|Effect of all Air spells +20%|
|10% Chance for spell to not consume MP|
|Holy Light Crystal Core||5||20||Immune to Status Eliminated|
|Effect of all Light spells +20%|
|When suffering damage 5% chance of immunity to all damages|
|Azazel's Statue grants: Curse immunity|
|Dark Crystal Core||5||20||Immune to Spell Forbiden|
|Effect of all Dark spells +20%|
|Receive 5 Implosion|
|Azazel's Statue grants: enemies can not revive|
|3||Expeditionary Supply Station|
|3||Stronghold of Hellhound||4-6 Hellhound|
|3||Lich's Stronghold||4-6 Lich|
|3||Puppet's Stronghold||4-6 Lava Puppet
Elemental Mine (5 or 10 random crystal)
|3||Ghost's Stronghold||4-6 Ghost
Storage Chest (5 or 1 Mark of Thor)
|3||Angel's Stronghold||4-6 Angels|
|3||Demon's stronghold||4-6 Demon of Abyss|
Use 3 Crystals to summon an allied elemental of the corresponding element. When the summoned elemental dies it will drop 1 crystal. Each summon has a 20% chance to summon a gumball instead. When these gumballs die they will sometimes drop their fragments, spells or their unique item (i.e. Demon Hunter can drop Curse Eyeshot, Medusa can drop Gorgon's Eyes, and so forth). It is possible to summon the same gumball more than once.
Dim Magic Matrix
|3||Alchemist Matrix||Can forge artifacts from Drawings|
|3||Invocation Magic Matrix||100-200 EP, coins, ore, food, gems (it seems, you will get 1 of the Ancient Ruins altar wishes), 5 Gumball Pots, 1 Golden Pot,3 Gems|
|3||Corpse Collection Matrix||Adventurer's/Angel's/Mage's/Devil's Remains and once per run Diablo's and Tyrael's Remains|
|3||Arcane Matrix||100-200 EP and possibly a small secondary bonus (Fallen Angel and Angel Deity get one Hex, Vampire Hunter gets +1 Attack, etc.)|
|3||Strength Enhancement Matrix||1 Attack, 10 HP|
|3||Magic Enhancement Matrix||1 Power, 10 MP|
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane Ranger loot|
|Adventurer's Remains||Random Equipment (often a piece of the Noble's Set, Hunter's Suit, Wheel of Fortune Suit or Hunter's Certificate)||Broken Traveler's Soul: Receive 50-100 EP at random.
Complete Traveler's Soul: Receive 100-200 EP at random.
|Angel's Remains||5x or 1 Angel's Wings or (rarely) 1 Drawing of Holy Thorns Crown||Broken Angel Soul: Cast Bless (Only valid in the target floor)
Complete Angel's Soul: Effects of all light spells +1%.
|Anonym's Remains (1x)||Immortal Sword||Anonym’s Soul: Gumball’s Attack +1
When upgrading Meele Title, EP consumption reduced by 10%
|Dante's Remains (1x)||Ebony Wood and White Ivory||Dante's Soul: Fuse ebony and white ivory. Receive treasure slot equipment Ebony Wood and White Ivory. The soul can be used as long as there is at least one ammo in each of the guns.|
|Demon's Remains||5x or 1 Demon Thorns or (rarely) 1 Drawing of Crimson Wings||Broken Demon's Soul: Increase effects of all spells by 15% (Only valid in the target floor).
Complete Demon's Soul: Increase effects of all damage spells by 1%.
|Diablo's Remains (1x)||Destroy
20x : Revive and receive him as an ally.[notes 5]
|Diablo's Soul: Receive 3 Scrolls of Blade of Ruin|
|Elemental Mage Remains (Floor 1)||Receive 5 elemental crystals of 6 kinds respectively||Elemental Mage’s Soul: Receive 5 elemental crystals of 6 kinds respectively|
|Mage's Remains||5 Random Elemental Crystals, Magic Toffee, Elm Wand, Walnut Wand||Broken Mage's Soul: Power +10 (Only valid in the target floor).
Complete Mage's Soul: Power +1.
|Pile of Bones||5 or Beast's Teeth or Drawing of Farplane Arrow||Broken Demon's Soul: Increase effect of all spells by 15% (Only valid in the target floor)|
|Ragnaros' Remains (1x)||10 Molten Core||Ragnaros' Soul: Receive Eye of Balrog
Effects of all fire spells +5%
|Tyrael's Remains (1x)|
The remains of this Archangel wore a thick armor. On the back, several wings has lost its glow.
| Tyrael's Strength
||Tyrael's Soul: Defense +1, +10% damage vs. Demons.|
|Abaddon's Statue |
|Worship||Receive Lightless Shield Scroll - Use: Casts Lightless Shield Spell.|
|Inject 30||Lightless Shield Skill Scroll - Teaches Lightless Shield Spell: 1/2 max MP - Convert damage suffered into recovered HP for 1 round.|
|Ashes Tile Urn||Take||Ashes Tile Urn ( Obtain 3 Broken Souls at random)|
|10 +10||Kel'Thujad Soul Container|
|Azazel's Statue |
This is Azazel's Statue. It is a fallen angel with twisted cavils and black wings, looking down at you.
|Worship||Elemental Crystals (5 , 5 )|
|Inject 10||Adds ability to Paradise Lost (Curse immunity)|
|Inject 10||Adds ability to Paradise Lost (all enemies can not revive)
Caution: this doesn't work in Angel's Stronghold.
|Battlefield Toilet||Search||5 Stool with Grasses (1 dmg, poisoned 3 rounds, funny emote from bosses)|
|Inject 5||Casts Armageddon|
|Inject 5||Undigested Wild Fruit (10 dmg, stunned 3 rounds)|
|Blood Knight's Statue|
|Worship||+20-30 HP, Recover 5 HP on next Floor|
|Inject 10||comes alive - drops Crystal of Blood (recover 100% hp, +10% for Vampire)|
|Broken Watchtower||Inject 1||Status Illumination (Detect all the monsters and mark the location of the Key Monster on the current floor)|
|Clotted Wax Pool |
|Inject 10||Waxed Helmet|
Collapsed Holy Altar |
Up to 4x/run
|Search||get 3 crystals of 1 type|
|Insert||Altar from lost temple|
|Demon Stockpot||Search||3 Unknown Meat|
|Inject 10||-10 HP, Demon Liver, 2 Demon Meat|
|Diablo's Remains||Search||Destroy (Work simply by having in inventory, does not need to be equipped)|
|Inject 20||Summon Diablo|
|Demonized Gumball |
|Talk||Fight. 100 EP|
|Inject 5||Purified Gumball|
|Purified Gumball |
(From Demonized Gumball)
|Help me work||+1 Gumball Artisan or fight|
|Hurry to leave||Randomly get 1 Gem, 3 Gems, 2000 gold, or attacked.|
|Corpse Flower |
|Search||Corpse Flower's Saliva x1 or Rank1 Ingredient x2|
|Inject 10||Revived Corpse Flower|
|Revived Corpse Flower |
(From Corpse Flower)
|Good luck||EP or Corpse Flower's Saliva x1|
|Transplant||If main gumball is plant type, Transplant (+1 Att all plant types); otherwise, fight (drops Corpse Flower's Saliva x5)|
|Ruins of the Demon Hall |
|Search||Demon's Hug Armor Set|
|Inject 10||Spawn 3 demons; each drops 10 .
If using Satan Son increase all stats.
- 5-6 activation's lead to area with Mines of each element (after clicking on area elements you can get resources)
- You can tap the mine cart and barrel on the screen a lot for bonus minerals
- Inject 10 : Turns into Hell's Gate
- The second time you create Hell's Gate, you can teleport back to the floor with the first one.(Only two portals appear per run, if you don't use it when it appear it won't appear again)
- Pull Out: Receive Doomsday Blade item. Stats depend on number of Crystals Added
- Inject: Consumes 2 /4 /8 /16 /32 /64 (Total of 126 Crystals required) Raises Star Level of Doomsday Blade
- The Doomsday Blade will remain on the same floor until it is pulled out - if you don't have enough Fire Crystals you can inject as many as you can then come back using Portal of Earth (or an item such as Time Machine or Magic Carpet) to add the remaining ones.
- Wizard: Elemental Whirlpools can be stabilized and picked up as Stable Elemental Whirlpool for later use with 5 .
- Dragon Warrior: Fire Dragon Blades can be enhanced by injecting 2
- Lich King: Statue gains a significant amount of XP (enough to go from Faith 10 to Faith 12) for 20 (repeatable).
- Vampire Hunter: Blood Altar can inject 30 to go from 10 Essence Blood per upgrade to 7.
- Lamp: Ruins can inject 30 to reduce the oil cost of Wishes by 1.
- Sculptor: Statues each have a 10-Crystal injection that will count as 4 floors' and 400 EP worth of sculpting:
- Frost Queen: Various Ice Castles can be permanently enhanced for 20 each:
- The Damage Reduction castle is boosted from 20% to 25%
- The +Water% Effect castle is boosted from 20% to 25%
- The MP Regen castle is boosted from 4 MP per turn to 5 MP per turn
- Kraken Captain: Cannons can be boosted in damage with the injection of some Fire Crystals (details uncertain).
- Architect: Wonders can be boosted for 15 crystals each:
- Deemo: Can inject 5 into the Ancient Tree to boost growth by 5 meters (once per run)
- Adventurer: Can meet a Villager which will give you a Hell Dust.
- Dharmapalas: Can inject 15 into Image of Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils to improve stats.
Expeditionary Supply Station
Obtained through Exchange Ruins using 3 , sells:
- Elemental Crystals (Light, Water, Air). (Always 2 offers, 5 crystal for 150 EP or 10 crystals for 300 EP)
- Drawing of the Legendary Arrow 300EP (Always one of the drawings for sale)
- Drawing of Farplane Arrow 300EP
- Sulfuron Warhammer Drawing 500EP
- Demon Thorns 200EP
- Turin Shroud, Spear of Longinus, Holy Scarab 1000EP
- Core of Incandescence (1 for 300EP or 2 for 600EP)
- Mark of Thor 100EP
Obtained through Exchange Ruins using 3 , sells :
- Elemental Crystals (Dark, Fire, Earth). (Always 2 offers, 5 crystal for 150 EP or 10 crystals for 300 EP)
- Drawing of the Legendary Arrow 300EP (Always 1 of the drawings for sale)
- Drawing of Farplane Arrow 300EP
- Sulfuron Warhammer Drawing 500EP
- Angel's Wings 200EP
- Beast's Teeth 100EP
- Blood of Mountains (1 for 300EP or 2 for 600EP)
- Hell Walker, Breathing of the Dead, Fiend's Phalanx 1000EP
Regular Items Shop
- You can spend 3 crystals (once) to have the shop present 2 more items. Those two items will be pieces of the Mastery Suit corresponding to the crystals spent[notes 6].
Regular Scrolls Shop
- You can spend 3 crystals (once) to have the shop present 2 more scrolls. The added scrolls with be of the same class as the used crystals.
Get these items in the maze and use them outside:
- Various for the Gumballs you get as ally
- 80 Fragments for Hand of Balrog (Artifact) special artifact by acquiring Hand of Balrog in the maze.
- Bone of Moonlight & Star Scrap (boss loot)
- Evil Pumpkin (high chance)
- Other Rank3 Ingredients as boss loot (Tower Flower, Elf's Dust)
- Rank2 Ingredients
- Gumball Pot as boss loot
- Magic Relics
- Various resources (EP, Coins, Magic Iron) and occasional in the Hellrift by destroying the wheelbarrow and crate. (Click on them many times)
- Occasional , Gumball Pot and Golden Pot from the Invocation Magic Matrix.
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific loots
- You are limited to 2 maze persistent summon. Some advise against using Athena because of this. The Image of Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils currently doesn't count in that limit (even though similar summons like The Dead Cat do)
- you cannot summon allies that you used / soul linked to your current run. e.g trying to summon adventurer when he currently used / soul linked will net you common earth elemental instead
- Every same summon that is not a common elemental can drop fragments or Gumball Pots at least 3 times per run. Special item will drop only once per run.
- You can shuffle summon death drop by using S/L.
- Keep the Destroy Crystal in your bag after Diablo dies to have the effects active. No need to equip it.
- If you have Diablo summoned when you revive Tyrael, he will kill Diablo (still drops necklace) or any dark elemental allies. Happens also when the roles are reversed.
- Every Level of Chaos Crystal Core provides 20% dmg on Corruption Paradise Lost skill, 3 Satan's Heart for the hidden GB, plus one of the following:
- Gang Cadre special blackmail result with Expeditionary Supply and the Abyss is 10 crystals of one of the types usually for sale in that type of shop. Each type of crystal can be obtained once per run in this manner.
- If you are trying to get certain scrolls or elemental equipment in the maze you can use elements on the shops. If there is a stronghold on the same level enter it and leave it to change the type of element you can use. Repeat until desired type is listed.
- To obtain the Hand of Balrog
- Get Farplane Ranger venture title for the Farplane's Lantern
- Find Ragnaros’ Remains and get Ragnaros' Soul and 10 Molten Cores (keep them!!)
- Use Ragnaros' Soul to obtain an Eye of Balrog
- Save 28 Fire Crystals and a pile of Light and Dark Crystals
- Open Shops as Light-elemental and buy Cores of Incandescence until you have 10
- Open Shops as Dark-elemental and buy Blood of Mountains until you have 10
- Somewhere in there, buy a Sulfuron Warhammer Drawing
- Use 3 Fire Crystals on a Dim Matrix to open an Alchemy Matrix
- Use the recipe for the Sulfuron Hammer in the Alchemy Matrix (25x fire crystals, 10x Molten Cores, 10x Blood of Mountains, 10x Cores of Incandescence, 100x Magic Iron, 50x Dark Steel, 8x Eternal Gold)
- Use the Eye of Balrog to turn the Sulfuron Warhammer into the Hand of Balrog and gain 80 fragments of Hand of Balrog (Artifact).
- TIP: Repeat the process to obtain more sets of 80 fragments required for the Hand of Balrog upgrade. Additionally, after the Hand of Balrog has been crafted in the Alchemy Workshop, all raids of Hell frontier will produce 3 fragments.
Quests / DP
|S||Receive Immortal Sword x3
(can be written as Sword of Eternity)
|+2||Received from Anonym's Remains|
|S||Receive Waxed Helmet x3||+2||Use 10 Fire Crystals at Clotted Wax Pool to receive|
|S||Resurrect Tyrael 0/3||+2||Possible corpse from using 3 Earth Crystals on Dim Magic Matrix. Requires 20 Light Crystals to revive|
|S||Resurrect Diablo 0/3||+2||Possible corpse from using 3 Earth Crystals on Dim Magic Matrix. Requires 20 Dark Crystals to revive|
|S||Collect a full "Light Sacred Artifact" set||+3||Turin Shroud, Spear of Longinus, and Holy Scarab may be purchased from Expeditionary Supply Station. Drawing of Holy Thorns Crown is found as rare drop from Angel's Remains in Demon's Stronghold|
|S||Collect a full "Dark Sacred Artifact" set||+3||Hell Walker, Breathing of the Dead, and Fiend's Phalanx may be purchased from Abyss Exchange. Drawing of Crimson Wings is found as rare drop from Demon's Remains in Angel's Stronghold|
|S||Doomsday Blade reaches the max level||+3||Require 126 total Fire Crystals, must be upgraded all at once. Remains on the same floor if not used, giving a chance to collect more fire crystals and travel back if you don't have enough when you first see it.|
|S||Learn a special spell||+3||Use Lightless Shield Scroll - Give Abaddon's Statue 30 Dark Crystals to receive|
|S||Kill Blood Knight||+1|
|S||Kill Demonized Gumball||+1|
|S||Successfully transplanted the Corpse Flower||+2||Must use Plant gumball as main: Sunflower, Cactus, World Tree, others ?|
|S||Successfully opened the Hell Rift||+2|
|S||Use Hell's Gate to teleport||+2|
|Kill Hellhound x200||+1|
|Kill Lich x200||+1|
|Kill Lava Puppet x200||+1|
|Kill Ghost x200||+1|
|Kill Demon of Abyss x200||+1|
|Kill Angel x150||+1|
|Resurrect the Angel x10||+1||Use Earth Crystals at Magic Altar. Requires 5 Light Crystals to resurrect, drops 10 Light Crystals when killed|
|Resurrect Abyss Demon x10||+1||Use Earth Crystals at Magic Altar. Requires 5 Dark Crystals to resurrect, drops 10 Dark Crystals when killed|
|Use Ebony Wood to kill enemy x20||+1||Dropped from Dante's Remains|
|Use White Ivory to kill enemy x20||+1||Dropped from Dante's Remains|
|Kill BOSS x1||+3|
|Kill BOSS x3||+3|
|Buy goods at Expeditionary Supply Station x50||+1||Use 3 Light Crystals at Exchange Ruins|
|Buy goods at Abyss Exchange x50||+1||Use 3 Dark Crystals at Exchange Ruins|
|Forge Items or Equipment x5||+1||Use 3 Fire Crystals at Dim Magic Matrix to use forge|
|Summon Gumball x20||+1||Chance to summon gumball instead of elemental when using Door|
|Eliminate Hellhound's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Fire Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Lich's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Water Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Puppet's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Earth Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Ghost's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Air Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Angel's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Light Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Demon's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Dark Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Enhance Light of Corruption to max level||+3||Max level is 50|
|S||Reach Floor 70 of Maze||+1|
|S||Reach Floor 80 of Maze||+2|
|S||Reach Floor 90 of Maze||+3|
|S||Receive Hand of Balrog||+5||Requires Farplane Ranger Title. Receive Ragnaro's Soul Soul from Ragnaros Remains. Use Soul to receive Eye of Balrog. Craft Sulfuron Warhammer and use Eye of Balrog to construct Hand of Balrog|
|S||Obtain Hidden Gumball||+5|
- ↑ Possibly more if you have the corresponding gumball as main our soul-link
- ↑ Pharaoh's Curse effect here seems to reduce monster attack by as much as Pharaoh's attack (29 in my case) for about 8 rounds.
- ↑ It is Skeleton Lord's HP that recovers, not your own.
- ↑ If you get the 1st or 2nd result from a stronghold and do a S/L and pick another stronghold, you'll also get the 1st or 2nd result from that stronghold. This doesn't work for the Earth strongholds; probably because those have more possible results.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A current ally will be removed if you already have 2 allies
- ↑ Regular shops: If you pause and resume without having paid the crystals, the type of crystals required is likely to change. Strangely, the type does note change if you do a regular S/L