This Maze is active only after Energy Halls #1, #2 & #3 have been fully repaired.
Overseeing Hall (30F) - 3 Energy Like the other Eden Mazes, this location has a unique stage that, once completed, can no longer be accessed.
On the last floor, receive all the following items to auto-complete trials:
- Pharmacist: Great Pharmacist's Manuscript
- Red Hood: Julia's Platinum Bag
- Lionheart King: Declaration of Holy War
- Alien: Alien's Suitcase
- Machine Herald: Azuride Program
- Catherine: Star of Erathia
- Merchant: Business Alliance Gold Card
- Peter: Turing Codex
- High Priest: High Priest's Crystal Ball
- Satan's Son: Ede's Bone of Abyss
Researcher's Soul (Undead)Edit
- Curse - Activates when countering, reduces attack for 3 rounds
- Void - Chance to be immune to all damage
- Drops - Dust of Soul (randomly enhance one attribute)
RX-Enhanced Attacker (Machine)Edit
- Burst Missile - Attack for 2x damage every 2 rounds, adds Burning effect for 3 rounds
- Alloy Armor - +30% Spell Resistance, +30% Physical Resistance
- Drops - 2 Smart Chips
Smart Defender (Machine) - every 5 floorsEdit
- Energy Cannon - Launch attack every 3 rounds that deals double damage to the enemy
- Reflectivity Shield - Reflect 30% of damage taken back to the attacker.
- Destruction Program - Self-explosion upon death, dealing triple damage to the enemy
- Drops - Ancient Element
Smart Hub (Machine) - Last FloorEdit
Unlike previous Eden Mazes, this maze does not have a final boss. Instead, corpses surround a table in a meeting hall. Search the corpses for rewards.
- 20 Smart Chipx20 300 EP
- Energy Cube (Item) 300 EP
- Nanoscale Repair Kit 300 EP
- Nerve Sensor 300 EP
- Composite Armor Piece 300 EP
- Alloy Piercing Blade 300 EP
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane Ranger loot|
50 Smart Chips
|Broken Researcher's Soul|
|Smith's Corpse||Sunglasses - Detect enemy's initial location on each floor +1, Inflicts 10% extra damage when you attack Mechanical Creature
Angel Genes - After leaving the maze, Angel Clone can be cultivated
|Smith's Memory Fragment - Gumball's Attack +3, When sustaining an attack, 5% chance of immunity to all damage|
Rather than using the firearm and associated manual from previous Eden Mazes, the Hall of Overseeing maze uses Metal Storm, the major feature of Eden's Land, which requires Smart Chips to upgrade an active skill "cannon" and unique title tracks.