Gumballs are divided into four different Factions.
|Aoluwei's Blade (AB)||AB focuses on a strong defense|
|Canas' Enlightenment (CE)||CE improves luck|
|Ranger's Song (RS)||RS improves speed|
|Abyss' Roar (AR)||AR focuses on strength and damage|
Getting stronger Edit
As you collect, and feed your gumballs, they will provide bonus effects to help each other as the following. :
- +Attack or +HP to all gumballs in the same faction
- -x% EP cost when upgrading a title
- When any gumball casts a certain spell, gain an extra effect
- +Energy in Sky Exploration
- Gumball Babies which you may see at the base of the World Tree will add to your power.
- Equipping a Fashion also improves Energy in Sky by 250
- Each gumball star level, and weapon/certificate equipped also increases sky energy
- Gumball Food will provide additional bonusses and stronger skills to your individual gumballs as well as +EP to spend in the maze when they are soul linked. Feeding your gumball also increases sky and space energy
Weapon and Certificate Costs Edit
|Level||Gumball Fragments||Weapon Cost||Certificate Cost|
Gumballs in the Maze Edit
When gumballs reached 5 stars, have a weapon, and completed the Certificate, the gumball may perform a Trial at the Fane Expansion. When the gumball is successful with the Trial, a Statue can be built. This will further improve their passive power, and provide bonus stats in Sky Exploration and Space.