|Source/Unlock||Purchase from the Alliance Shop for 10000|
|Normal reward||White Chess Bishop & Checkers gumball|
|Raid reward||Mysterious Statue +5|
|Gumball Specific||Gumball specific infos|
Complete this maze to get the White Chess Bishop gumball, if not previously acquired in Bishop's Plot event. If you already have White Chess Bishop, you will get TEN fragments upon completing the storyline mazes.
- to get Checkers gumball
- Submit a book to the statue at Floor 1
- Upgrade the statue until you reach lv20 skills
- Reset a lv20 skill (1 or more times, rng) using amber chess pieces until you get “Treasure of the King” skill
- Upgrade Treasure of the King to lv20 to receive a special item Strange Ivory
- Give Strange Ivory to Checkers to recruit him, Checkers can be found in normal floors (even floor 1)
Evil God's Deception Floors 30 (Difficulty 31, no Boss) - 2 Vigor
Chess War Floors 35 (Difficulty 32, no Boss) - 2 Vigor
Attack and Defense! Casting! Floors 35 (Difficulty 33, no boss) - 2 Vigor
Versus! Projection of God Floors 40 (Difficulty 34, include boss on floor 40) - 2 Vigor
Endless Mode 3 Vigor
You start the maze with 2 books, you can either:
- "Sacrifice" a book to the Evil God Statue on Floor 1
- Skip sacrificing the book and team with the Bishop on Floor 2
This gives two rather different experiences of the maze and you'll need to try both to achieve 80dp.
Counter-intuitively, the book that is sacrificed is kept, while the other one is lost for the run. Each book contains a separate set of abilities. By integrating chess pieces into the book, you can gain access to these abilities and go deeper into the maze.
When you start a run on this maze, the abilities in your books will be the same ones that you had when leaving the maze the last time. You'll however quite obviously have to unlock the abilities again and upgrade them but you won't need many resets anymore once you have a book with abilities you like.
In this maze, you'll loot chess pieces that you can :
- Use to invoke floor-only allies
- Cast into a Casting Furnace to get pieces of equipment, contracts, amber pieces.
- Integrate into your book (the one you "sacrificed" on floor 1) to increase an ability and learn new ones.
- Use to reset an ability in your book so that it get replaced by a different random ability. (This also helps you learn more abilities)
|Shooting: Launch an attack every 2 rounds, and add Pierce effect (loses HP each round, lasts 3 rounds)
Cover: Helps companions of other types resist 50% of damage
| Death Blessing: Enhances all companions' Attack upon death
Protection Halo: When present, all companions suffered 50% less damage
| Valor: Enhances attack by 2 each round.
Revenge Halo: When present, all companions' attacks inflict Leech effect
| Healing Light: Casts once every 3 rounds to help all companions recover HP.
Prayer Halo: When present, all companions becomes immune to abnormal status.
| Charge: Chance to counterattack for 200% damage.
Battle Halo: When present, all companions dodge is enhanced.
To see more title or gumball-specific monster information, look at Gods' Chessboard/Specific.
|Thick Hide: Physical Resistance +70%||Appears when Jumanji Chessboard is equipped|
|Roar: Help all friendly targets increase Attack when sustaining an attack||Appears when Jumanji Chessboard is equipped|
|Venom: Poison the attacker when counterattacking (Lose HP each round, it lasts 3 rounds)||Appears when Jumanji Chessboard is equipped|
| Dodge: High Dodge Attribute (60%)
Nocturnal Creature: Dodge becomes invalid after opening 20 slates
|Appears when Jumanji Chessboard is equipped|
|Shooting: Launch a long-range attack every 2 rounds||Appears when Jumanji Chessboard is equipped|
Boss (Evil God Projection) Edit
|Floor||Attack||HP|| Physical & Spell |
- Death Gaze: Launch an attack every 3 rounds, dealing triple damage to the enemy and adding the Death Gaze effect (Decreases Attack, loses HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)
- Evil God's Realm: When HP is lower than 50%, immune to all abnormal status
- God's Body: Physical Resistance +X%, Spell Resistance +X%
- Appears on runs where you skip sacrificing the book at F1
- Also appears when using Dragon wish "I want to be stronger!"
Boss (God's Projection) Edit
|Floor||Attack||HP|| Physical & Spell |
- God's Hand: Attacks once every 3 rounds, dealing 300% damage to enemies
- Move made!: When activating the Hand of God, a random piece is used (According to the type of chess piece, extra effect is granted to Hand of God, lasts for 3 rounds)
- Queen: Consumes 10% MP each round
- Bishop: The enemy is unable to recover HP and MP
- Knight: Loses HP each round
- Tower: One's own Physical and Spell Resistance +70%
- Lifeguard: Decreases the enemy's Attack and Power by 50%
- God's Body: Physical Resistance +X%, Spell Resistance +X%
- God's Field: When HP is lower than 30%, Gumball is unable to cast Rank 5 spells
- Some active skills and specials spells are forbidden but not based on the displayed rank. It depends more on what the skill does. Skills casting effects similar to Rank 5 spells are typically forbidden. (To be confirmed on a skill per skill basis...)
Allies can be obtained either by using the Statues obtained throughout the maze or from the Chess Table. All Summons last the current floor except for Ferocious and Black Chess Bishop Samuel.
|Lifeguard||Valor: Enhances Attack by 2 each round||Lifeguard Statue (Gods' Chessboard) or from Chess Table|
|Knight||Dodge: High Dodge Attribute||Knight's Statue (Gods' Chessboard) or from Chess Table|
|Bishop||Healing Light: Casts once every 3 rounds to help Gumball recover HP||Bishop's Statue (Gods' Chessboard) or from Chess Table|
|The Tower||Cover: Helps Gumball resist 50% of damage||Tower Statue (Gods' Chessboard) or from Chess Table|
|Queen||Queen Majesty: When attacking elementals, deals an extra 30% damage||Statue of the Queen (Gods' Chessboard) or from Chess Table|
|Ferocious||Sin Claw: Launch an attack each round, 50% chance to cause 200% damage
"Absorb Pieces" - Summoned pieces are absorbed and adds extra abilities depending on the piece:
|Black Chess Bishop Samuel||Retribution (Lv. 1): Launch an attack every second round
Retribution (Lv. 5): Launch an attack every second round, 50% chance to cause 200% damage
|Black Chess Bishop Samuel (Only available when you did not sacrifice a book to Evil God Statue)|
Chess Pieces FactoryEdit
- Various Chess Piece statues (x2 for 200 EP or x3 for 300 EP)
- Amber Statue - 600 EP
- Ferocious Statue - 1000 EP (can only be bought once per run. Will reappear at some point if you do not buy it)
- Spell Forbidden Crystal Ball - 200 EP
- Evil Energy Crystal Core - 600 EP
Cave: Fight some enemies for possible loot:
- Soldier Promotion Order - All Lifeguard Statues are converted into other random statues
- God of Thieves can find Brock's corpse and Aeroplane Chess.
Evil God's StatueEdit
Floor 1 :
- Sacrifice one of two books to be able to learn the abilities. See Gods' Chessboard#Chess Piece upgrades for more information on abilities.
- The book you sacrifice is actually the one you keep! (A mistranslation. Should be consecrate instead of sacrifice)
- You cannot sacrifice a book if you play Checkers as main.
- If you do not sacrifice a book, you won't get any of the books abilities in this run and you won't be able to recruit or get fragments for Checkers but you'll get Black Chess Bishop Samuel as a maze ally on F2.
- There is no fundamental difference between the books. The only known practical difference is what abilities you start with.
Any floor (only present if you sacrified a book on floor 1):
- Upgrade an ability using Chess Pieces
- Reset an ability using 5 identical pieces or 3 Amber pieces.
About the abilities:
- There are 90 different abilities available.
- Each ability has an associated rank (Copper, Silver, Gold) and Chess piece (Lifeguard, Knight, Bishop, the Tower, Queen, Amber).
- Amber abilities are all Gold abilities whereas the other pieces are associated to abilities of any rank.
- You can have the same ability multiple times in your book.
- Abilities have a max level that depends solely on where they are placed in the book. Abilities at the top of the book are both the first ones you'll unblock and the ones that you can least upgrade. Max level ranges from 3 to 20.
Upgrading an ability :
- Each piece spent give you 50 upgrade EXP and an extra 50 if you spend the one matching the ability. Amber Pieces gives you 300 or 600 if the ability is an amber ability.
- The cost to reach next level of an ability depends on the current level of the ability. It starts at 50 and goes up to 600 for the last upgrades toward level 20.
- If you spend more than necessary to upgrade an ability, the remainder is used toward the next upgrade.
- The points you earn by spending pieces on upgrade also count toward unblocking the next ability in the book.
- The cost to unblock the next ability in the book also increases with each new unblocked ability
- Once at max level, an ability can no longer be upgraded (even if you still have abilities to unblock).
Resetting an ability:
- Resetting an ability costs 5 identical pieces or 3 Amber pieces.
- When you reset an ability, a new random ability replace the chosen ability and you also get 200 points toward unblocking the next ability in the book. (Still 200 points if you used Amber pieces)
- The new ability appears at level 1 and has the same max level as the one that has been discarded by the reset.
- Using Amber pieces greatly increase the chance to get an Amber ability. However, you can get Amber abilities even by using the normal chess pieces.
- If you have used a non-Amber contract, then all the resets you do in this floor (until you use another contract or cast a buff) will give an ability matching the piece mentioned in the contract.
- If you have used an Amber Contract, then you'll get a gold ability in your next reset done on this floor. This gold ability may or may not be an Amber ability.
Chess Table(Watch the Game)Edit
25% chance of getting nothing unless your main is one of:
- Attack +1 & Power +1
- Status Deep Meditation: Integrates into the Evil God's Statue to additionally receives 10 EXP
- Status Inspirational Spark: Additionally obtains 1 Chess Statue after killing the monster
- Status Master of Strategy: Increased Attack and Power by 30%
Each of the status above is "only valid on this floor" and uses the standard buff slot.
Chess Table(Piece Selection)Edit
Summons Chess Piece selected, randomly receive enhanced version
- If you select a piece identical to an enemy piece on the board, it will replace 1 enemy of that type automatically. (eg: if on the board there is an enemy tower, summoning a Tower will replace the enemy Tower with an ally Tower. The ally Tower will not have its stats affected by the enemy Tower's stats as it is replacing the enemy Tower.)
Black Chess Bishop SamuelEdit
Appears on F2 if you did not sacrifice either book to Evil God Statue.
Black Chess Bishop Samuel will tell you the story of Gods' Chessboard before joining you as an in-maze ally who attacks every 2 turns. Every 10 kills, he gains a level, increasing his stats and unlocking more skills at certain thresholds. His maximum level is 50. If he dies, he drops Black Chess Bishop Samuel item, which can be used to revive him for 100 EP.
- Retribution (Lv. 1): Launch an attack every second round
- Retribution (Lv. 5): Attacks gain a 50% chance to cause 200% damage (despite what the in-game text says, this still occurs every 2 rounds)
- Bishop Brilliance (Lv. 10): Decreases the damage suffered by 20%, increases Dodge by 20%
- Bless (Lv. 15): Upon death, Gumball recovers 20% (of max) HP
- Holy Light Field (Lv. 20): When present, +20% to all Gumball's spell effects
Wounded Rebel ForcesEdit
Only appears if skipped Evil God Statue - Donate one Helmet for maze items.
- Devil's Right Eye (Masamune default carry) - 3 Gods' Scrolls, 2 Books of Salvation (+5 to Black Chess Bishop Samuel's level)
- Alien Helmet (Predator default carry) - 2 Gods' Scrolls, 1 Book of Salvation.
- Queen's Crown : Cannot be given
- Everything else so far tried ( Man of Burning Eyes' Mask, Helmet of Order, Titan's Helmet, Christmas Hat ...) - 1 Gods' Scroll
Cast a chess piece for random equip, including Hikaru armor set. The 7th cast has a 30% chance to explode, the 8th has 60% chance to do so and the 9th has 90% chance.
- Contract items for each piece type give 50-100 EP (100-200 for Amber), and triggers chess piece's Ability when resetting Evil God Ability on that floor. Amber Contract gives Gold ability when resetting Evil God Ability.
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Chess Master's Corpse (Multiple)||Ring of Inhibition (on F1)||Broken Master's Soul: 1% reduction in EP cost at Chess Pieces Factor
or Complete Master's Soul: 3% reduction in EP cost at Chess Pieces Factor
|One of: Capablanca's Manuscript, Steinitz's Manuscript, You Wei's Manuscript, Murphy's Manuscript, Laske's Manuscript , Alekhine's Manuscript (1x)|
|Maid's Corpse (1x)||Maid's Journal||Maid's Broken Soul: Cast Cure|
|Heretic's Remains (1x)||Abyss Miscellany||Heretic's Soul: +3 Attack & Power|
|Wizard's Remains (Multiple)||Evil Energy Crystal Core, Chess Pieces, or Random Scrolls||Broken Mage's Soul: +10 Power on Current Floor
or Complete Mage's Soul: +1 Power
|Robot Wreckage (1x)||Flexible Robotic Arm||Data Chip: +10 EP when advancing to next floor|
|Poker Guard's Corpse (White) (1x)||Heart of Spade
(Mutually exclusive with Poker Guard's Corpse (Red))
|Poker Guard's Soul: +300 EP|
|Poker Guard's Corpse (Red) (1x)||Heart of Red Heart
(Mutually exclusive with Poker Guard's Corpse (White))
|Poker Guard's Soul: +300 EP|
|Male Remains (1x)||Jumanji Chessboard||Alan's Soul: Receive a Chess Statue for every 3 Floors advanced|
|Youth's Remains (1x)||D20||Little Boy's Soul: Recover 20% HP for each enemy killed on current floor|
|Shindou Hikaru's Corpse (1x)||Folding Fan||Shindou Hikaru's Soul: +15% chance to forge Hikaru Suit piece when using forge on current floor)|
|Brock's Corpse (1x)||The 7th Seal||Brock's Soul: Attack +3, Power +3|
Out of Maze Loot Edit
Get these items in the maze and use them outside:
- Holy Blood (boss loot)
- Melee Relics (boss loot)
- Gems : When Diamond Chess pieces die, drop a Diamond Chess Piece, which can be used to gain 2 gems (limited).
- Tower Flower, Evil Pumpkin, Elf's Dust, Crystal Egg
- Fantasy Fruit, Blue Crystal Gel (high chance), Fairy Spring
- Gumball Pot (Boss loot)
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific lootsEdit
Chess Piece upgradesEdit
|Bless Spell effect +X%||1-Copper||Bishop||3|
|Cure Spell effect +X%||1-Copper||Bishop||3|
|Divine Favor spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Bishop||3|
|Holy Bolt spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Bishop||3|
|Ice Shield spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Bishop||3|
|Icicle spell effect +X%||1-Copper||Bishop||3|
|Receive MP + X% when disenchanting the Scroll||1-Copper||Bishop||5|
|Receives EP + X% when disenchanting Treasure||1-Copper||Bishop||2|
|Aurora Barrier spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Bishop||3|
|Fist of Heaven Spell effect +X%||2-Silver||Bishop||3|
|Holy Rebirth spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Bishop||3|
|Ignore enemies dodge + X%||2-Silver||Bishop||3|
|Recovering spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Bishop||3|
|Dodge +X%, Max Dodge +(X/2)%||3-Gold||Bishop||1|
|Increase the effect of all Aid Spells by X%||3-Gold||Bishop||2|
|Increase the effect of all Healing spells by X%||3-Gold||Bishop||2|
|Increase the effect of all Light Spells by X%||3-Gold||Bishop||2|
|Increase the effect of all Water Spells by X%||3-Gold||Bishop||2|
|X% chance to detect a key's location on each floor||3-Gold||Bishop||1|
|X% chance to receive double low-level Spell||3-Gold||Bishop||1|
|Attack + X||1-Copper||Knight||1|
|Blind spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Knight||3|
|Burn effect the enemy suffered + X%||1-Copper||Knight||5|
|Fire Ball spell effect +X%||1-Copper||Knight||3|
|Flame Dragon Blade Damage +X%||1-Copper||Knight||2|
|Meteor Shower spell effect +X%||1-Copper||Knight||3|
|When attacking, X% chance to add Burning effect||1-Copper||Knight||3|
|Armageddon spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Knight||3|
|Attack + X||2-Silver||Knight||2|
|Attack + X%||2-Silver||Knight||1|
|Blade of Ruin spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Knight||3|
|Ignores enemy Physical Resistance + X%||2-Silver||Knight||2|
|Inflicts X% extra damage when you attack Element||2-Silver||Knight||1|
|When attacking, X% chance to deal double damage||2-Silver||Knight||1|
|Increase the effect of all Fire spells by X%||3-Gold||Knight||2|
|Inflicts X% extra damage when you attack BOSS||3-Gold||Knight||2|
|When attacking, X% chance to simultaneously attack 2 enemies||3-Gold||Knight||1|
|X% chance to cast Fire Ball while attacking||3-Gold||Knight||1|
|Bleed effect enemy suffered +X%||1-Copper||Lifeguard||5|
|Gain EP + X each time you enter the next floor of the Maze||1-Copper||Lifeguard||1|
|HP + X||1-Copper||Lifeguard||10|
|HP + X%||1-Copper||Lifeguard||1|
|MP + X||1-Copper||Lifeguard||10|
|MP + X%||1-Copper||Lifeguard||1|
|When attacking, X% chance to add Bleeding effect||1-Copper||Lifeguard||3|
|When picking up recovery bottle, recovery amount is increased by X%||1-Copper||Lifeguard||3|
|HP + X||2-Silver||Lifeguard||20|
|MP + X||2-Silver||Lifeguard||20|
|Recover HP + X each time you enter the next floor of the Maze||2-Silver||Lifeguard||2|
|Recover HP + X for each enemy killed||2-Silver||Lifeguard||1|
|Recover MP + X each time you enter the next floor of the Maze||2-Silver||Lifeguard||1|
|Magic Reserve (Receive Scroll on each level of this upgrade)||3-Gold||Lifeguard||Per upgrade: 2 spells between rank 1 and rank 4.|
Upgrades 5/10/15/20 gives an additional rank 5 spell.
It seems that as the level increase, chances of getting rank 3-4 scrolls increase somewhat.
|Reduce EP cost to upgrade titles by X%||3-Gold||Lifeguard||1|
|War Supplies (Upgrade to get items)||3-Gold||Lifeguard||Maxed to lev 20, it gives a total of 19 Bottle of Blood /19 Orc's Liver / 4 Eyeball Tincture|
|Death Ripple spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Queen||3|
|Energy Drain spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Queen||3|
|Power + X||1-Copper||Queen||1|
|Curse spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Queen||3|
|Hex spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Queen||3|
|Ignores enemy Spell Resistance + X%||2-Silver||Queen||2|
|Implosion Spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Queen||3|
|Power + X||2-Silver||Queen||2|
|Power + X%||2-Silver||Queen||1|
|When casting, X% chance to deal double damage||2-Silver||Queen||1|
|All of the Gumball's skills, energy accumulation speed + X%||3-Gold||Queen||2|
|Increase the effect of all Damage spells by X%||3-Gold||Queen||2|
|Increase the effect of all Dark Spells by X%||3-Gold||Queen||2|
|X% chance to cast Death Ripple while attacking||3-Gold||Queen||1|
|Disrupting Ray spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Tower||3|
|Earth Spike spell effect +X%||1-Copper||Tower||3|
|Electrostatic Field spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Tower||3|
|Lightning Bolt spell effect + X%||1-Copper||Tower||3|
|Poisoned effect the enemy suffered + X%||1-Copper||Tower||5|
|When attacking, X% chance to add poison effect||1-Copper||Tower||3|
|Decrease the blood-leech effect suffered by X%||2-Silver||Tower||5|
|Chain Lightning spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Tower||3|
| Decreases the Penetration effect suffered by X%.
Refers in fact to the Pierce effect from the Tower)
|Gravity Spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Tower||3|
|Portal of Earth effect + X%||2-Silver||Tower||3|
|Timestill spell effect + X%||2-Silver||Tower||3|
|Decrease long-range damage by X%||3-Gold||Tower||1|
|Defense + X||3-Gold||Tower||1|
|Increase the effect of all Air Spells by X%||3-Gold||Tower||2|
|Increase the effect of all Earth Spells by X%||3-Gold||Tower||2|
|X% chance to cast Lightning Bolt on attack||3-Gold||Tower||1|
|Increase Ability to Summon Monsters (Limit Board Game(ie-chess pieces))||3-Gold||Amber||Summoned Chess Pieces:
|Increase the effect of all spells by X%||3-Gold||Amber||2|
|Spell Forbidden Crystal Ball Damage + X||3-Gold||Amber||20|
|Treasure of the King (item every 5 levels) (must be a lvl 20 ability to get last item)||3-Gold||Amber||Lvl 5 = 15 Holy Cup / Lvl 10 = Infinity Gem / Lvl 15 = 8 Lvl 5 scrolls / Lvl 20 = Strange Ivory (Checkers quest item)|
|When advancing to the next floor, X% chance to cast Earthquake||3-Gold||Amber||2|
Note: You cannot have the exact same Gold or Amber ability twice in a book of sacrifice. Some other abilities might be limited too.
Upgrade EXP CostsEdit
It costs a total of 5800 EXP to raise an ability from level 1 to level 20.
A total 53750 EXP is needed to max the book representing at the very best 396 non-amber pieces to integrate.
This best number is assuming that you always pick pieces corresponding to the ability (which you cannot really do for Amber abilities) and always have the +10 bonus form the chess table and the +30 bonus from Evil God's Nostrum when you integrate pieces. Add about an extra 23 pieces to the total for each Amber lv20 ability.
|From level #||EXP Cost|
|Obtain Flexible Robotic Arm||3||2||Obtained from Robot Wreckage|
|Obtain Jumanji Chessboard||3||2||Obtained From Alan's Corpse|
|Obtain Folding Fan||3||2||Obtained From Shindou Hikaru's Corpse|
|Obtain Sin Claw||1||2||Obtained by Sacrificing Ferocious to the Furnace|
|Collect and Equip 5 Pieces of Hikaru Set||1||3||Obtained by Sacrificing Ches Pieces to the Furnace, one set piece for each chess piece type|
|Use Heart of Heart||1||2||Found in Endgame Space on Poker Guard Corpse (Red)|
|Use Heart of Spade||1||2||Found in Endgame Space on Poker Guard Corpse (Black)|
|Use D20 to Enhance Attribute||3||2||If you fail, Close the game without saving and try again on the next floor|
|Use God's Scroll||10||2||Found By Stealing from Evil God Boss, Smelting Amber Chess Pieces, or on Wizard Corpses|
|Use Evil Energy Crystal Core||20||2||Purchase from Chess Piece Factory or find on Corpses (Can not be used if running with Bishop Samuel)|
|Use Chess Statue to Summon Creatures||50||2|
|Summon Ferocious||3||2||Purchase Ferocious Piece from Chess PIece Factory|
|Resurrect Black Chess Bishop Samuel||5||2||Do not give a book to the Evil God on Floor 1 and you'll meet Samuel on Floor 2. Once he dies, pick up his piece and resurrect him for 100 EP, can be done unlimited times.|
|Kill the Lifeguard||200||1|
|Kill the Knight||200||1|
|Kill the Bishop||200||1|
|Kill the Tower||200||1|
|Kill the Queen||200||1|
|Kill First Boss||1||3|
|Use Spell Forbidden Crystal Ball to Kill the Enemy||30||2||Condottiere doubles the damage of the Crystal Balls for easier kills. Also a Gold Book Ability will increase the damage of Balls. Easiest at low floor numbers.|
|Eliminate Endgame Space||30||2||Enter Endgame Spaces (Caves that look like warped chessboards) and eliminate all enemies and collect all treasures within|
|Reach Floor 70||1||2|
|Reach Floor 80||1||3|
|Reach Floor 90||1||3|
|Search Wizards Remains||20||1|
|Search the Chess Master's Corpse||20||1|
|Buy Goods in Chess Pieces Factory||50||1|
|Casting Furnace Smelts Equipment||50||1|
|Integrates into the Lifeguard Statue||50||1||Use Lifeguard Pieces to add exp to the Evil God Book|
||Integrates into the Knight Statue||50||1||Use Knight Pieces to add exp to the Evil God Book|
|Integrates into the Bishop Statue||50||1||Use Bishop Pieces to add exp to the Evil God Book|
|Integrates into the Tower Statue||50||1||Use Tower Pieces to add exp to the Evil God Book|
|Integrates into the Queen Statue||50||1||Use Queen Pieces to add exp to the Evil God Book|
|Integrates into the Amber Statue||10||2||Use Amber Statue Pieces to add exp to the Evil God Book|
|Ability Reset||50||2||Reset Abilities using any Chess Piece type|
|Reset Amber Abilities||5||2||Reset Abilities using 3 Amber Pieces ( only for lvl 20 abilities )|
|Possess 3 of the Same Abilities at the Same Time||1||2||Keep resetting abilities until you have 3 of the same in your book (e.g. 3 time the same "Attack +2" Ability. It must be the same, twice the copper knight +2 ability and once the silver knight +2 ability will *not* work. It does not, however, need to be abilities with the same max level. )|
|Possess 3 Gold Quality Abilities at the Same Time||1||2||Keep resetting abilities until you have 3 gold abilities in your book. Requires a bit of luck but pretty simple.|
|Upgrade All Abilities to Max Level||1||3||Use Planar Prophet for enhanced Portals of Earth or use God of Thieves title to get Chess Aeroplane for additional floors to collect pieces.|
|Ring of Inhibition Reaches Star 7||1||3||Keep clearing tiles with Ring of Inhibition Equipped|
|Obtain Hidden Gumball||1||5||See at top of page for method|
Gumball Specific InformationsEdit
- Adventurer has 4 special villagers: one gives 2 Amber Statue, one gives 2 of each black pieces, one gives 5x Spell Forbidden Crystal Ball and a last one gives 3 Shadow Badges.
- One of Chef's easy Cooking recipes in this maze increases the chances of getting a gold ability by 1% (up to 30%) for the whole duration of the maze run.
- Try to keep the Ring of Inhibition equipped to gain more chess pieces from enemies. Once fully upgraded, it has a 50% chance to drop a chess piece after a kill. Do note though, that kills done by summons like the Dark Souls of Shadow Warrior, don't apply for the ring. Kills by Samuel, however, DO apply.
- Note that the Ring of Inhibition doesn't need you to manually open the slates. Killing the last enemy and letting the game to auto-open the remaining tiles is fine, and it will be counted towards the slate count.
- The buffs from the table uses the standard buff slot and so does the effect from the contracts and the usual buffs like Stoneskin or Bless. When any of those effects is activated, it removes any current effect that uses the same buff slot.
- Evil God's Nostrum buff can be useful and does *not* use the standard buff slot. It gives +30 when integrating a statue in the book. This +30 does not apply to resets, only integrations. The +30 is *not* doubled when you use matching type of statue.
- To get Checkers Fashion, you need to bring Checkers as main gumball. You won't be able to use the evil statue at first floor, but you will be able to use Samuel at floor #2. At floor #91 you will meet Black and White Queen, answer "Yes" to her, and at 101 you will find the Fashion.
- Checkers can be found only after you bring the skill "Treasure of the King" to lvl 20, meaning that even in subsequent runs, if you want to get the 20 Fragments, you will need to upgrade the skill as a priority to have the chance to meet him soon. As a matter of efficiency, you might want to reset the 1st lvl 20 skill of the book till you get the Treasure of the King there.
- The lvl 20 skill "Spell Forbidden Crystal Ball Damage + X" will greatly help to gather kills with them easily. It can reach up to +400 damage at lvl 20, for a 430 damage total.
- Folding Fan buff, "Divine Status", once activated it survives going down a floor. This means that once the buff is triggered, and you don't cast any damage spells, it will last indefinitely till you cast a damage spell. So you can pre-buff a few floor before a boss, unequip the folding fan for whatever you want, and you will still have a further boost in the following fight you want.