|Trial requirement||Ghost Captain evolved to 5 stars and equipped with a certificate.|
Ghost Captain's Pearl x3, 5 , Adventure Relics x10
60 Soul Crystal
|Statue Bonus|| Attack+1, Power+5 |
In Sky and Space, Speed+5
- Search Shipwreck (Get EP, 1 equip & scrolls)
- Title : Apprentice x2 > White Mage > Bishop > Water Master
- Cast Icicle on 2 Enemy Ship (Middle and Right)
- Cast Bless
- Attack 3 times the middle ship
- Cast Icicle on left ship
- Cast Bless, kill middle ship (never pickup icicle after kill), then attack left ship
- Cast ice shield
- Attack left ship, cast bless and kill left ship
- Enter cave, heal up hp
- Cast bless and kill 2 creep
- Cast bless and kill other 2
- Heal up and get scrolls
- Cast icicle on the last ship,bless, kill ship
- Kill boss using everything you have, recast icicle and bless when necessary
Method 2 [by IGN--Poosher]: (3 stars Sage probably necessary, maybe doable without 3 stars since there were extra bless scrolls leftover)
- Title: 1* apprentice, 1* white mage, 1* bishop, 1* water master
- Search shipwreck for EP and scrolls
- Cast icicle on all three ships (now all three ships should have 4 counters and 3 turns of freeze)
- Cast bless (with 3 star sage, bless adds 27+5 ATK in the trial and lasts 5 turns) then focus on the last ship you froze. You'll take some damage when freeze effect run out, but should be able to kill one ship before bless duration is gone.
- Cast ice shield when the two leftover ships have 1 turn left on clock after freeze wears off. The two leftover ships should have half hp after taking damage from the first round of icicle.
- Cast icicle on one ship and attack normally until the other ship has 1 left on its clock counter. Then cast icicle on the other ship. Finish off the first ship before freeze is up and then kill the second ship.
- Go into the cave, heal with cure scrolls before fighting the tentacles if low on hp
- Cast bless, and take out one tentacle at a time; Heal in between bless if low on hp, but focus on taking down the tentacle you're fighting before healing since they heal each turn
- Search corpse for more scrolls
- Go back out to fight boss. Boss doesn't have a devastating attack every x turn and only does normal counter attack, so you can take your time to finish it off.
- Cast cure (for +5 atk bonus and some hp healing if needed), cast ice shield
- Refresh icicle, bless, ice shield whenever you can and boss should be dead pretty quickly. Had leftover bless scrolls with 3* sage, might cut it close if player has lower duration on bless.