|Forest of Whispers|
|Source/Unlock||Unlock with dp after clearing Ancient Arena|
|Normal reward||Minstrel & Sunflower gumball|
|Raid boost||Explosive Pumpkin|
|Raid reward||World Tree Fruits +5|
Finish this maze to get the Minstrel gumball.
To get the Sunflower gumball:
- Do not plant the Jack's Magic Bean that you receive on Floor 1. This can not be completed if you plant that seed.
- Collect 300 Black Thorn Seed. Can be dropped by plant-type enemies or purchased from Dave's Cottage
- Obtain Sunflower Seed and plant it. Obtainable from Boss floors beginning with 30F.
- Purchase 10 Sunlight from the Sunflower (for 30 Black Thorn Seed each) to obtain Sunflower Gumball or 20 .
- You can also get some Sunlight from other sources like from Bunny's eggs but the ones created via Sunflower's own skill (if you have him in team) do not count.
- Once Sunflower is obtained, you can plant Jack's Magic Bean or another Sunflower Seed if you have one.
- You can repeat the process for fragments on later runs
Note: you can use the Sunlights as you purchase them, you don't need to stockpile them.
|Enemy||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common item||Rare item|
| Corpse Flower|
|Fertile: Drop double Seeds of Black Thorn after being killed by Magic Vine||3x Black Thorn Seed||Magic Spring|
|Venom: Poison the attacker when counterattacking (Lose HP each round for 3 rounds)||Fire Ball||Rotten Fruit|
|Competent Cell: Help friendly targets of other types double HP when present||Lightning Bolt||Hive|
| Nuts Wall|
|Guardian: Resist damage for monsters of other types||Rank 1 or Rank 2 of Earth Mastery Suit||Rank 3 or Rank 4 of Earth Mastery Suit|
| Pea Cannon|
|Shooting: Launches a long-range attack every 2 rounds||50 EP||150 EP|
| Green/ Pink/Red/ Yellow Mushroom|
|See boss section|
| Ancient Protector|
|See boss section||Items of Upgrading Magic Vine||Rank 5 of Earth Mastery Suit|
- Death Impact - Launch an attack every 3 rounds to cause 300% damage
- Withered Branch - Cause the Withered Branch effect when a mushroom dies (Loses W% of total HP from an attack by Magic Vines. The effect lasts 3 rounds.)
- Bind (From Green Mushroom) - Physical Resistance +X%
- Bind (From Pink Mushroom) - Magic Resistance +X%
- Bind (From Red Mushroom) - Reflect Y% of damage suffered
- Bind (From Yellow Mushroom) - Increase enemy's MP consumption by Z%
The boss is accompanied by 4 Mushrooms that provide the Bind skills on the boss, which gives the boss Magic Resistance, Physical Resistance, Reflect Damage and extra MP cost. These mushroom have the same HP and Attack and upon death, inflicts Poison on Gumball for 3 turns.
- Amanita Verna: Poisons the enemy after being killed (Loses HP each round. The effect will last 3 rounds.)*
- Bind (Green): When active, enhances the Ancient Guardian's Physical Resistance by X%
- Bind (Pink): When active, enhances the Ancient Guardian's Magic Resistance by X%
- Bind (Red): When active, the Ancient Guardian is able to reflect Y% of damage suffered
- Bind (Yellow): When active, increases the MP consumption of enemies by Z%
Basic strategy is to eliminate Mushrooms in time with Magic Vine attacks, and then attack the boss after the mushrooms are defeated.
- Bloody Cuscutae - 100 EP
- Explosive Pumpkin (Item) - 100 EP
- Black Thorn Seed x5 - 30 EP
- Black Thorn Seed x10 - 60 EP
- Magic Spring (revives dead magic vine) - 150 EP
- Increases one stat
Can choose to plant Jack's Magic Bean or Sunflower Seed. Once Jack's Magic Bean is planted, the Magic Cine ally cannot be removed. You can plant Sunflower Seed first, harvest 10 Sunlight, then plant Jack's Magic Bean.
Upon planting Jack's Magic Bean, you obtain a Magic Vine ally that attacks every 5 turns. The ally can be upgraded by letting it kill mobs, and can reach level 50. The Magic Vine can be levelled and healed using Black Thorn Seeds. If the Magic Vine dies, it can be revived using Magic Spring purchased from Dave's Cottage. The Magic Vine can also be upgraded using items obtained from caves.
Magic Vine Upgrades:
- Bloody Cuscutae - (Active skill 25 MP) (Power * 100/125/150/175/200%) damage to an enemy, recover HP if it's killed
- Explosive Pumpkin - Attack+3/lvl, HP+10/lvl, 4/8/12/16/20% chance to cause 300% damage when Magic Vine attacks
- Crystal Mushroom - Power+3/lvl, MP+10/lvl, 5/10/15/20/25% to avoid counterattack when Magic Vine attacks.
- Golden Mandala - Enhance Gumball with 6/12/18/24/30% of Magic Vine's attributes.
Once one of the Magic Vine skill has reached level 5, you can no longer upgrade that skill.
Upon planting Sunflower Seed, you obtain a Sunflower ally. The Sunflower ally will not attack, but is also invincible. You can feed 30 Black Thorn Seeds to the Sunflower ally to obtain 1 Sunlight. This can be repeated 10 times. On the 10th time, the Sunflower Ally will give you 10 Sunflower fragments and leave.
Capture Kodama from Kodama Tree to get a new Gumball Baby. This Baby will increase MP potion recovery by 15% in mazes.
Use Magic Vine to kill mushroom(those 4 in boss room), they will become Spore item, which allow magic vine skill item grow beyond level 5(each mushroom represents 1 skill item for magic vine. use vine skil to have easier time killing mushroom)
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Jack's Corpse||Jack's Magic Bean (plant to grow the magic vine)||Jack's Soul: Decrease Seed of Black Thorn consumption by 1 when upgrading Magic Vine|
|Queen's Corpse||Poisoned Apple and Magic Mirror||Queen's Soul: Envy effect when attacking (All enemies are more attractive than you, i.e. Magic Mirror always causes double damage)|
|Fatty's Corpse||Plumber's Cap||Mario's Soul: Receive 1-2 mushrooms at random|
|Scrag's Corpse||Plumber's Overalls||Luigi's Soul: Receive 1-2 mushrooms at random|
Get these items in the maze and use them outside:
- Kodama (Gumball Babies)
- Heart of Ancient Tree (boss loot)
- Evil Pumpkin (High chance)
- Other Rank3 Ingredients (Tower Flower, Crystal Egg)
- Gumball Pot as boss loot
- Crown of Great Elf King, Titan Knight's Boots & Cape of Archbishop fragments
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
|Destroy Mushroom||Cast Armageddon. Use to get 10 Black Thorn Seeds in certain circumstances.|
|Frost Mushroom||Cast Aurora Barrier. Use to get 2 Gems in certain circumstances.|
|Rainbow Mushroom||Cast Holy Rebirth. Use to get 3 Fruit of World Tree in certain circumstances.|
|Sewer Mushroom||Cast Stoneskin (Only valid in the target floor)|
Title Specific LootsEdit
Gumball specific infoEdit
- Gang Cadre can obtain the items of the Zombie (Suit) through blackmail.
- A villager from Adventurer can give 30 Black Thorn Seed
- Random Gumball Villager - Magic Vine attributes raised: Atk+3, Power +3, HP+30, MP+30
If using melee gumball, it may help soul link gumball with poison resistance (against boss mushrooms) such as Witch.
Quests / DPEdit
|G||Obtain Sunflower Seed x5||3||Boss reward.|
|S||Obtain Magic Mirror x5||2|
|S||Use the Poisoned Apple x5||2|
|G||Use Sunlight x30||3||Do not plant the magic bean, wait until you get the Sunflower Seed. Feed the sunflower 30 black thorn seeds to get 1 sunlight. (Same method as hidden gumball) Can also use Sunflower's Photosynthesis ability to generate Sunlight.|
|G||Kill Corpse Flower x100||1|
|G||Kill Spider x100||1|
|G||Kill Lizard x100||1|
|G||Kill Nuts x100||1|
|G||Kill Pea Cannon x50||1|
|G||Kill first boss||3|
|G||Kill boss x5||3|
|G||Clear Plant's Cave x15||2|
|S||Reach floor 50||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||3|
|S||Reach floor 70||3|
|G||Pick Fruit x10||2|
|G||Buy goods at Dave's Cottage x50||3|
|G||Magic Vine kills enemy x200||3|
|G||Use Bloody Cuscutae to kill enemy x50||2|
|G||Upgrade the Bloody Cuscutae to lvl 5||2|
|G||Upgrade the Explosive Pumpkin to lvl 5||2|
|G||Upgrade the Crystal Mushroom to lvl 5||2|
|G||Upgrade Golden Mandala to lvl 5||2|
|G||Upgrade the Magic Vine to lvl 20||3|
|G||Upgrade the Magic Vine to lvl 25||3|
|G||Upgrade the Magic Vine to lvl 30||3|
|G||Upgrade the Magic Vine to lvl 50||3||Use the magic vine to kill corpse flowers and get double seeds. Upgrade Planar Prophet title and use Portal of Earth.|
|G||Plant the Magic Vine x10||2|
|G||Recover the Magic Vine x30||3|
|G||Revive the Magic Vine x10||3|
|G||Reach floor 40 without the Magic Vine||3|
|G||Summon Divine Dragon x2||3|
|G||Obtain hidden gumball||5||See hidden gumball section|