This event combines airship battles and mazes.
To have access to this event, you need to have unlocked airships and at least 100k energy. If you meet the requirements and the event is ongoing, your first sky exploration should make you approach the event. After that, you can return to it by clicking on the floating city icon that will appear on your mini-map.
150,000 score rewards are required for the best prize. That means getting 20,000 each day (defeat all enemies) and the 10,000 bonus on the last day for the "ultimate boss".
Some of the previous runs of this event:
- May 12, 2019 (Gaheris)
- November 6, 2018 (Gawaine)
- September 10 to 17, 2018 (Galahad)
- July 2018
- November 3 to 10, 2017
- September 21 to 28, 2017
Defeat the enemy ships for score rewards and badges. Score is used for end of event prizes (Knights of the Round fragments and Eternal Throne (Airship) airship chips). Badges are for purchasing prizes in the badge shop.
150,000 score rewards are required for the best prize. Since the Event always lasts 7 days, getting the max amount means getting 20,000 each day (defeat all enemies) and the 10,000 bonus on the last day for the "ultimate boss".
The event occurs every 2 months (give or take a week or two) and the gumball fragments offered as reward for the score rotate in the order listed above.
Maximum 20,000 score rewards per day. Even if you fail to defeat an enemy, you'll get a fraction of its score rewards. It will look like the possible score rewards are decreasing because you've already claimed some of them.
|King Arthur (Form 1)||4500||50||4000000||105||120||48||88|
|King Arthur (Form 2)||5000||50||6000000||110||125||58||98|
|Knights of the Round (final day only)||?||9000000||120||130||60||100|
When you defeat a knight, you will either get an extra reward (on top of what is listed above) of 10 badges or be offered the opportunity to follow the defeated knight into a maze for 1 vigor. See below for details.
Once a day, you can ask the Merlyn for an orange rune to be used automatically in your next event fight. You also get one rune when you fail a fight multiple times in raw. The number of fails needed to get a rune vary but it is usually in the range 3 to 5.
|Betray||Main cannon might +30%
When main cannon attacks:
|Demise of the Crown||Reduces damage suffered by 10%
When battle begins:
|Sigil of Brilliance||Increase all attributes by 20
Increases the chance to trigger Combo Skills by 5%
|Sigil of Eternity||Main cannon might +30%
When battle commences, 100% chance of activation:
|Sigil of Holy War||Reduces damage suffered by 10%
When Energy falls below 50%:
|Sigil of Wisdom||Speed +30, Luck +30
When the round begins, 100% chance of activation:
Entering the maze costs 1 vigor. If you fail to complete the maze it will disappear and you will not be able to re-enter it until you defeat that knight again and get offered the chance again. If you have already completed the maze in this or a previous run of the event, you can choose to raid instead of going inside. This would however usually not be a good idea as it won't let you do the side tasks like the lifting of the sword.
- 9 ATK, 53 HP
- Roar: Atk doubles when HP is below 50%
- Thump: Chance to counterattack 2x damage
- 10 ATK, 32HP
- Lunge: Launches attack every 2 rounds causing 200% damage.
Pillar of Honor (Floor 1-4)Edit
Can be destroyed for a piece of the Knight's Suit or activated (once the floor is cleared) for a Attack +5 boost.
The pillar cannot be targeted directly for attacks or spells.
Ways to destroy it:
- AoE spells like Death Ripple or spells with extra random targets like Meteor Shower
- Attacks from Allies (using Zergling Eggs or Shadow Warrior or ...)
- Anything that can do splash damage like Night Blades
- Anything that can cast a random target damage spell like Hand of Balrog (Artifact)
Be aware that your effect needs to carry a little bit of punch. Exact damage required is unknown but probably upward of 50.
Pillar of Honor (Last Floor)Edit
Can be destroyed or activated after killing Boss for 1 medal.
If activated while wearing a full Knight's Suit, reward is 5 fragments for the Boss related Gumball. This is replaced by 5 medals if you have already received fragments for this Gumball in this manner or through Raid during this instance of the event.
Be aware that Area of Effect spells will destroy it and so will attacks from summoned allies. You can however freely use the Shadow Warrior title as killing the Boss will not generate a Dark Soul.
Unknown use, will reject you and give 1 ATK and 10 HP unless you use the Round Table Gumballs as your main (if you do, you'll get 5 ATK and 50 HP instead).
With Galahad as main, it seems that the presence of the Holy Cup is ensured and Galahad will receive 5 (once ever). Future runs with Galahad will grant a treasure slot version of the Holy Cup that gives Attack+10, HP+100 and +20% to all spell effects.
Talk to and receive Lake Sword (Treasure slot: attack +10, Hit points +100, When attacking, consumes 30 MP to deal 100% extra damage.)
Sword in the StoneEdit
This is an item that you can 'pull', and will keep the distance you pull between dungeons. The distance you pull corresponds to the amount of attack power you have when you pull. At 300mm the sword will be pulled out of the stone: you receive a sword that installs at the root of the world tree when you exit the maze. This sword reduces the repair cost of artifacts by 5%. Pull distance equals 1 per every 10 attack. The sword will not appear again after you have pulled it from the stone, not even in future instances of the event. The sword can also be pulled directly if you use King Arthur as Main.Once fully pulled out, you receive a Sword in the Stone that will show up at the bottom of the World Tree.
See also the Maze Tips section.
If you search the Chessboard, you have to fight Mordred Gumball and Merlin Gumball. (Tip: Timestill + Shuriken works well. The two can also be killed with a non-targeting damage skill like Death Ripple before searching the board!)
ATK 50, HP 800
Knights Charge: Launch attack every 3 turns, dealing 2x damage.
Fatal Blow: Launch attack when dying, deals 3x damage.
Drops Mordred's Scroll (Attack +3 and effect of Blade of Ruin +15% on use)
ATK 60, HP 600
Magic Flame: Launch attack each round, normal damage + Burn effect (lose HP each round, last for 3 rounds)
Magic Shield: 50% Spell Resistance
Drops Burned Parchment
Stats: 800 HP 34 ATK
Knight's Charge - Launches an attack every round and have a chance to inflicts double damage on enemies
Holy War - Attack doubles when hp drop below 50%
Stats: 800 HP 39 ATK
Knight's Charge - Launch an attack every 2 rounds to cause 300% dmg to enemies
Light of brilliance - Physical resistance 40% Spell resistance 40%
Stats: 1000 HP 50 ATK
Knight's Charge - Launch an attack every 3 rounds to cause 200% dmg and remove all positive buffs on enemy.
Heart of Holy Cup - Damage suffered reduced by 30%
Stats: 1000 HP 35 ATK 0 Dodge 100% Accuracy
Knights Charge - Launch an Attack every 3 rounds dealing Triple damage to the enemy, and add Burning effect
Power of the Sun - Increase Attack by 10 per round
Stats: HP 1000 35 ATK
Knights Charge - Launch an attack every 3 rounds to cause 400% damage to enemies.
Arbitrament - Inflicts bleeding effect on attacker when counterattacking (lose HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)
Maximisation of the RewardsEdit
On top of the rewards specified in the table below, each raid will also give:
- 5 fragments or 5 medals. (These are the *same* fragments that you can receive once per event per knight through the pillars)
- A chance to receive 2 (These are the *same* 2 gems that you can receive once per event via the chessboard)
All in all, if you already own the Sword in the Stone, raids give as much a reward as a 'basic' maze run without fioritures.
|Gaheris||Temple of Holy War||3000 , 24 Medals|
|Lamorak||Temple of Brilliance||4000 , 24 Medals|
|Galahad||Eternal Temple||5000 , 23 Medals|
|Gawaine||Temple of Wisom||6000 , 23 Medals|
|Lancelot||Temple of Arbitrament||7000 , 23-24 Medals|
Trade badges for prizes
|Gaheris fragment x1||15/20/30*|
Lamorak fragment x1
|Galahad Fragment x1||15/30*|
|Gawaine Fragment x1||15|
|Lancelot Fragment x1||20|
|King Arthur Fragment x1||30|
|Eternal Holy Cup||300|
|Spear of the Knight||300|
|Relic Fragments Pack||100|
|Modification Material Pack||100|
|Battery Pack x1||50|
|Mysterious Statue x1||2|
* Number of badges required to trade changes between events.
|Rank||Score||Relic Fragments||Modification Material Packs||Knight Fragments||Eternal Throne chips|
- You will get one assistance from Merlin each day, use it wisely!
- Merlin will also give you a rune after you fail a fight repeatedly (exact number of fails required is randomized, almost always between 2 and 5)
- You can revive during a fight using gems (3, 6, 9, 12, 15 consecutively).
- All your Celestial Titles are active. It is therefore best to push your exploration and learn all the titles you can (including Fire Bender and Oracle).
- Boss Galahad will dispel buffs but somehow Blue Shark's Crime-Cracker escapes this.
- Don't bother trying to get VIP gift box (e.g. through a parasite), each VIP gift box gives a disappointing 5 Roasted Meat
- I found that Blue Shark + Night Knight & a Parasite on a baby with +20/30 Attack & Hand of Balrog (Artifact) works for every maze and works wonders for the Sword in the stone and for the pillars. (Just un-equip the artefact in exchange for the full Knight's Suit before entering floor 5. You might have to do a simple S/L and use a night blade if the Hand didn't proc and you forgot to use a blade on the last foe of a floor)
- For the Sword in the Stone', Werewolf Potion (used thrice at start of floor) can be useful. Blue Shark with his Sheriff Honor Certificate is also common here and stacks with the Werewolf Potion.