Suits of equipment provide an effect bonus when the whole set is equipped.
General Treasure SuitsEdit
This suits have a chance to appear in any maze as loot or purchased in the equipment shop. There are four Honor Quests that can be completed by finding these suits.
How to obtain these suitsEdit
Sheer luck can net you those suits in loot or shops in any maze.
Some mazes have special features making it easier to obtain there suits:
- Pirate's Port's Smuggler's Tents have complete Melee and Magic suits for sale if you can afford the extra high price
- Pirate's Port's Pirate's Smithy allows you to upgrade the Melee and Magic suit pieces to the next rank to help complete sets.
- Hero's Village's Vagrant's Tent sometimes have Old Anvils that allow you to upgrade the Melee and Magic suit pieces to the next rank to help complete sets.
- Lost Temple's Workshop generated from inputting the right crystal combination into Elemental Altar allows you to upgrade the Melee and Magic suit pieces to the next rank to help complete sets.
- Saint's Tower's Magic Workshop allows you to upgrade pieces of the Elemental suit to the next rank.
- In Hell Frontier, you can use 3x Elemental Crystals on regular Item Shops to make the shop sell 2 items of the corresponding Elemental Suit. You can also encounter the Collapsed Holy Altar four times which can be used to summon the same Workshop from Lost Temple.
- In Gods' Chessboard, you can smelt Chess Pieces in the Casting Furnace to obtain pieces of equipment of multiple sets. See Gods' Chessboard#Casting Furnace for the list.
Some specific gumballs can also help:
- King Arthur and his fellow Knights of the Round, especially when played together. See Round Table Conference
- Junk producing gumballs like Bunny, Junkman or Pirate
- Maze shop enhancing gumballs like Merchant & Gang Cadre.
- Boss loot enhancement via Architect if Eternal Tower is chosen.
Some titles can also help:
Naturally, anything that allows you to last longer in the maze also indirectly increase your chances of completing a suit.
Also called Battle Suits, these suits enhance your Attack and HP. If you have a complete set equipped, a spell buff lasting 10 rounds is automatically cast (for free) whenever you enter the next maze floor or enter a cave.
These are suits that enhance your Power and MP. Collect a full suit and receive free spell scrolls when you enter a new Maze floor.
As with the Battle Suits, the Smuggler's Tent in Pirate's Port can make acquiring the suits fairly easy.
These are suits that enhance your Elemental casting.
The Magic Workshop in Saint's Tower allows you to upgrade pieces of these suits one star rank at a time. Visiting this stage with a Magic type Gumball to acquire the Planar Prophet title can increase your odds of completing a suit.
- Earth Mastery Suit
- Water Mastery Suit
- Fire Mastery Suit
- Air Mastery Suit
- Light Mastery Suit
- Dark Mastery Suit
These are smaller suits (3 items) that can be obtained reliably by taking and upgrading a specific adventure title. The items in these suits can also be obtained like any other item.
Special Suits Edit
These are suits that have a variety of benefits.
Dragon Wish SuitsEdit
Collect the dragon balls and wish "I want the most cruel equipment!". The base suits can be upgrades for better stats. These suits cannot be obtained via regular loot.
Maze Based SuitsEdit
These suits can only be obtained in a few specific mazes.
Some of the suits below also have a small chance to be completed in mazes that reuse monsters from other mazes like, for instance, Erathia does in its satellites. In general, however, they are only useful and reasonably obtained in the mazes listed below.
|Origin of Calamity||Bloody Fortress|
|Lich's Will||Bloody Fortress|
|Demon's Hug||Bloody Fortress and Hell Frontier|
|Burst Spike||Bloody Fortress|
|Ancient Calling||Bloody Fortress|
|Realm of the Dead||Bloody Fortress|
|Fire of Chaos||Bloody Fortress|
|Bull Demon King||Borderland||Cannot be completed. For parts, use Farplane's Lantern on Wirt|
|Super Plumber||Forest of Whispers|
|Cinderella's Dress||Saint's Tower||Found in the store|
|Steam Power||Avalon Fortress and Erathia|
|Electric Age||City of Steam and Erathia|
|King Arthur||Avalon Fortress|
|Light Sacred Artifact||Hell Frontier|
|Dark Sacred Artifact||Hell Frontier|
|Hikaru||Gods' Chessboard||Obtained by sacrificing chess pieces in the forge|
|Genie's Call||Desert Oasis||Obtained from genie's wishes|
|Momotaro (Suit)||Cloud Island|
|Driver (Suit)||Eden's Land||Bought from the shop|
|Magic Ware||Chaos Abyss|
|Tree Pixie Suit||Card Wonderland||From interaction of Tree Pixie|
Gumball Specific SuitsEdit
|Mr. Wolf's Camouflage||Red Hood||Dropped by Mr. Wolf|
|Starmoon's Power||Starmoon Scholar|
|Pirate Suit||Pirate||Pirate must be main (Must have built pirate's statue)|
|Genie's Call||Lamp||Obtained through genie's wishes|
|Future Technology||Future Cat||Randomly dropped by future cat's bag|
|Housemaid Suit||Chuchu||Dropped by the zombie children|
Combined Condition SuitsEdit
These suits can only be obtained by a conjunction of factors.