The Dragon Title is available as a secondary title for all Dragon gumballs, up to tier 3. See Category:Dragon Type for a full list of eligible gumballs. You can get the Ancient Dragon's Tear potion recipe from Sdorica which will grant any gumball the first three Dragon Title tiers when the potion is used in any dungeon.
The entire title, including tier 4 and 5, are unlocked by:
- Using the Divine Dragon wish "I wanna Giant Dragon's Power".
- Playing with a parasite in team with the Baby of Holy Dragon and Faerie Dragon as host.
|Title||Rank||Main effect / Branch||Bonus effect|
|1||Defense + (10/15/20%) [notes 1]||
|2||Increase HP and MP by 10/15/20%||
|3||Recover +4/+8/+12 HP, after killing an enemy.||
|4||Kill an enemy while its life is below 20/30/40% (for boss is 10/15/20%)||
|5||Attacks rip into the enemy causing a Wound that continues to damage them. (Inflicts damage equal to Gumball's basic Attack each round for 2 rounds). [notes 2]#Increases the damage dealt by wounds by 20%/40%/60%
The Damage of all high-level spells +100% (Spells of rank 4 or 5)
Ignore Spell Resistance +2%/4%/6%
|Power +3/6/9 and MP +60/120/180|
- What this does actually is reduce the attack of monsters by 10/15/20%. This is applied before the defense deduction. This makes this title a lot more powerful than the text suggests. The actual Defense score is not changed.
- Wound uses DoT debuff slot and the amount of damage done by it ignores effects that increase or decrease your Attack like Bless, Curse or Blade of Ruin. One of the rounds of damage is applied immediately after your attack.
- With the skill at max level, the extra damage works like this: it increases the output by 3 times your basic attack. At least some other effects that increase damage have a multiplicative effect with this. Exemple: Base damage 420 but cursed at 210: total is 210+3*420=1470. In Bracada College with Tracer Cloak equipped that did +19%, the total damage was 1470 * 1,19 = 1743. And 672 from the wound (420 * 1,6). On display, I briefly saw a floating 1743 and a 672.