Overview[edit | edit source]
Dragon Palace is a new function that is unlocked in Order Field M16 after completing the quest for all 7 Dragonballs and waking up Universe Divine Dragon. This is also accessible via Eden - Tactical Hall. This is where Universe Divine Dragon will grant different wishes. Upon wishing, there is a cooldown for 165 hours. Wishing while on cooldown is still possible by using 1 . There are 3 wishes offered at a given time and can only select 1 out of those 3.
Wishes[edit | edit source]
"Coins! Of course!" - Summons Greedy Goblin (1500 1500 1500 1500 /80M) and fight for 3 rounds
"I want more sky resources!" - Summons Mysterious Building
- Reward, if successful with "Enter elevator --> Destroy the device" option, Cruiser Wing Plane (100% chance to launch at the beginning of the battle: Enemy Fire - 15)
"I want more space resources!" - Summons a Portal, go in and collect space resources (Duration: 24 hours)
"I want to speed up tech research!"
"I want supreme artifacts!"
- Receive any of the following: 1 / 20 Fragments of Blessing of Precursor / 20 of any (//)
"I want the fleet to get stronger!" - 50-50 chance to Fight Shadow of Verdimon or Shadow of Hell Chanter
- Shadow of Verdimon (3608 3789 3194 3409 /42M)
- Shadow of Hell Chanter (3649 3706 3268 3877 /40.50M)
"I want more robots!" (Originally "I want more cyborgs!") - Create a Robot (Creation Time: 20 hours)
- Iron-hand Scout (Energy +15k, Armor +2, Fire +1) (Limited: 3 times)
- Inspector (Energy +15k, Luck +2, Speed +1) (Limited: 3 times)
- Mirror Gunman (Energy +30k, Fire +3, Speed +2, Ignore enemy Armor by 3 when attacking) (Limited: 1 time)
- Moony Peacock (Energy +30k, Speed +2, Luck +2, Armor +1, Crit Damage +1,200) (Limited: 1 time)
- Psicrystal Knight (Energy +30k, Armor +2, Speed +2, Fire +1, When damaged in 1st round, damage taken -5,000) (Limited: 1 time)
"I want more companions!" - Opens Crisis Minefield mini-maze
- Recruit Holy Spirit the first time, 60 next time (Limited: 11 times)
"I want to go shopping!" - Summons Outland Trader to purchase the following items
(All items offered are limited to 1-time purchase) (Check Editor's Note)
- Army's Supply Crate I (Cost: 30 ) - Receive: 6 each of ,,, 1000
- Army's Supply Crate II (Cost: 50 ) - Receive: 10 each of ,,, 8
- Nagas' Chest I (Cost: 100 ) - Receive: 2 , 15 each of ,,, 2000
- Nagas' Chest II (Cost: 200 ) - Receive: 4 , 8 each of ,,, 20
- Nagas' Chest III (Cost: 300 ) - Receive:6 , 4 , 8 , 30 , 300
- Cosmic Wanderer (Cost: $17.99) - Receive: 200 , 10 , 2 , 10 , 50 , 600
"I want more gems!"
"I want more wonder resources!"
- Receive Common or Special Wonder Materials
Editor's Note[edit | edit source]
- The wishes: "I want more robots!" , "I want more companions!", and "I want more gems!" have a limited number of times to appear simply because there's a limit on the reward they'll give for a Robot, Gumball, and Gems so as soon as those are max then they'll no longer appear as a wish.
- The wish "I want to go shopping!" might refresh the items after the cooldown, next server day, or not at all. I got the same wish again (same server day) and the item I bought previously is still greyed-out so unable to purchase the same item again. Unless this is a "bug" wherein the items are supposed to be refreshed every time the Outland Trader is summoned.