|Source/Unlock||Unlock with 250 dp after clearing Saint's Tower|
|Normal reward||Witch & Lamp gumball|
|Raid reward||Gumball Pots +1|
|Gumball Specific||Gumball specific infos|
To get the Lamp Gumball
- Wish at the Desert Altar using Golden Lamp Oil and select "Upgrade Aladdin's Lamp!" when it appears. You need to get the upgrade that reduces the Oil Cost by 1. If you get the MP Cost -1 upgrade instead, repeat this wish.
- Get 3 Holy Lamp Oil from boss treasure chest on F60+. (Once per run)
- If the boss did not drop it, use the S/L 30 method.
- Getting four treasure in F60/70/80 may increase your luck in getting the Holy Lamp Oil.
- Wish at the Desert Altar using Holy Lamp Oil and select "Join me in combat" to obtain the Lamp Gumball
- To get 20 Lamp fragments in subsequent runs, do the same thing, but when wishing, select "I want your fragments!".
Genie! The Relic of All Gods!: Floors 30 (Difficulty 28) - 2
|Evil Lamp Spirit
|Soul of Lamp: Chance to drop Golden Lamp Oil after being killed||May drop Inferior Lamp Oil|
|Mana Absorption: While countering, consume enemy's MP||May drop Inferior Lamp Oil|
| Desert Scorpion
| Neurotoxin: When countering, inflicts Rigid effect (Decreases Accuracy by 50%, lasts 3 rounds)
Symbiosis: Double attack when Cactus is present
|May drop Inferior Lamp Oil|
| Harisenbon: Reflect 100% melee damage back to the attacker when sustaining an attack
Symbiosis: Double HP when Desert Scorpion is present
|May drop Inferior Lamp Oil|
|Covert Assault: Launch attack every 3 rounds, causes 200% damage and Blood-Leech effect (steals 50% of damage dealt as HP)||May drop Inferior Lamp Oil|
| Desert Spirit
|Magic Missiles: Launches a long-range attack every 2 rounds|| May drop Inferior Lamp Oil
Appears on floors 20+
|Bully: Attack Decreased each time an ally is killed|| Appears when the wrong answer is given at Mysterious Cave.
At most 10x.
|See Boss section||Boss|
To see more title or gumball-specific monster information, look at Desert Oasis/Specific.
- Brutal Impact: Launch an attack every 3 rounds to cause 400% damage to enemies
- Demonized Armor: Physical Resistance +X%, Spell Resistance +Y%
|Type of oil||Wish||Effect|
|Can you help me in battle?||Genie joins you as a support summon for that floor|
|Can you upgrade the lamp? (60x/run)||Upgrades effect of Aladdin's Lamp (one random stat + one random maze specific stat). See Aladdin's Lamp for details.|
|Grant me supplies!||Gives either EP, Scorpion Powder, Persian Powder, or Flag of Sudan|
|I'm hurt, please help me!||Heals you 50HP and some MP|
|Upgrade Aladdin's Lamp! (2x/run)||Upgrades effect of Aladdin's Lamp by adding either Reduce Oil Cost by 1 or Decrease MP cost by 1. Upgrades the lamp 1 star.|
|Enhance your Energy! (3x/run)||Increases the combat stats of the Genie ally.|
|Make me more powerful!||Obtain 1 of the following stat boosts: Attack+3, Power+3, HP+100, MP+100, Defense +2, EP +1000, or Dodge +10|
|What treasure do you have? (2x/run)||Get Magic Carpet, or Arabian Nights|
|What equipment do you have? (3x/run)||Get Sinbad's Gloves, Tin Ring, or Ruby Turban|
(1x/run, from Boss chest)
|Would you join me? (Once)||Obtain the Lamp gumball|
|I want your fragments!||Get 20 Lamp. (Only available if you already own Lamp)|
|I need some Gems! (Limited)||Obtain 10 first, then 5 afterwards|
|I need lots of Coins!||Obtain 100,000|
Fight 4 Mummies to gain access to Pharaoh's Storage Chest
- Pharaoh's Storage Chest - some combination of Inferior Lamp Oil, Golden Lamp Oil, Scorpion Powder, Persian Powder, Leather Water Bag, Burned Parchment. If you get Golden Lamp Oil the rest can only be Inferior Lamp Oil . There is always Inferior Lamp Oil .
Desert Trade CaravanEdit
Trade EP for items
- Inferior Lamp Oil x3 - 100 EP
- Golden Lamp Oil - 100 EP
- Flag of Sudan - 100 EP
- Leather Water Bag - 50 EP
- Scorpion Powder - 50 EP
- Persian Powder - 30 EP
- Formula for Aladdin's Lamp Oil - 100 EP
- Formula for Sudan's Potion - 100 EP
- Formula for Mummy's Potion - 100 EP
- Formula for Pharaoh's Mixture - 100 EP
- See Sphinx's Riddles
- Get the riddle correct for a stat increase, or Golden Lamp Oil.
- An incorrect answer is punished by a damage that equals to 10% of Gumball Max Hp. Isn't reduced by Defense or Heavy Armor Knight title. No opportunity to try again.
Encountered once per run. Answer question with:
- Open Sesame!: Random items ( Holy Cup, lamp oil, maze supplies), and cave disappears
- Open Wheat!, Open Barley!, or Open Soybean!: 2x Bandit appear, and you may try again
- Bandits will appear up to 10x.
- Bandits may appear in any slate, even if it's not turned.
- Bandits don't guard slates.
Woman in the CloakEdit
On a random floor ending with 1, you will meet a Woman who asks to be escorted for 5 floors. Upon saying yes, she will appear as an ally with 300 HP and 0 Attack. Skill:
- Lost Vigor: Decrease HP by 10 every 3 rounds
After 5 floors (when you arrive on floor ending with 6), the woman will disappear and you will find a carriage. The carriage owner will thank you for escorting the girl and give you 3 Golden Lamp Oil and the potion formula for Fruit Can the first time you do this. On subsequent runs, you will get 3 Golden Lamp Oil and the Fruit Can potion (to be used, as a potion cant be carried out of the maze).
Do not use Magic Carpet/Portal of Earth/etc., as you have to move 5 floors forward from meeting the woman. Talk to her as the last action so that she won't lose health on that floor.
Pick up the Stoneware Calabash, which can be used to summon a Desert Raccoon Dog ally that lasts for 3 floors.
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Aladdin's Corpse (On F1)||Aladdin's Lamp and Inferior Lamp Oil||Aladdin's Soul: Genie's Attack +10, HP+100|
|Assassin's Soul (1x)||Assassin's Cloak||Attert's Soul: Assassin's Cloak effect enhanced|
|High Priest's Remains (1x)||The Book of the Dead
(Mutually exclusive with Pathfinder's Corpse)
|Imorton's Soul: Increase effect of all Dark Spells by 5%|
|Prince's Corpse (1x)||Karina's Dagger||Dastan's Soul: Cast Timestill|
|Pathfinder's Corpse (1x)||The Book of Amun-Ra
(Mutually exclusive with High Priest's Remains)
|O'Connor's Soul: Accuracy +20%. Causes extra 20% damage when attacking Desert Scorpion.|
Get these items in the maze and use them outside:
- Rainbow Shell (boss loot)
- Fragments for Cape of Imperial Commander, Belt of Time Lord, Ring of Great Enchanter
- Elf's Dust (floor loot)
- Crystal Egg (boss loot)
- Fantasy Fruit (boss loot)
- Golden Pot (probably limited) and Gumball Pot with God of Thieves.
- Gumball Pot as boss loot
- Limited gems (initial 10 plus at least 85 more) or coins from the genie (but this implies renouncing Lamp fragments for the run)
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific lootsEdit
Gumball specific infoEdit
- You get Aladdin's Lamp on 1F so don't take treasure artifact into the maze, the lamp will recover MP each floor, increase other stats + maze specific stats
- You get Sinbad's Gloves, Tin Ring, and Ruby Turban from the desert altar, so don't take hand, ring & head treasure artifacts into the maze
- Shadow Assassin will be immune to Rigid once equipped with Assassin's Cloak (cloak equipment)
- Only one of The Book of Amun-Ra and The Book of the Dead will drop in a single run. Use S/L 30 if the wrong one drops.
- Evil Lamp Spirit and Desert Spirit are considered living creatures and can give a soul (Broken Demon's Soul.)
Quests / DPEdit
|S||Obtain Assassin's Cloak x3||2||Found on Assassin's Corpse|
|S||Obtain Ruby Hood x3||2||Use Golden Lamp Oil and wish "Do you have equipment?"|
|S||Obtain Sinbad's Gloves x3||2||Use Golden Lamp Oil and wish "Do you have equipment?"|
|S||Obtain Tin Ring x3||2||Use Golden Lamp Oil and wish "Do you have equipment?"|
|G||Use Scorpion Powder x20||2|
|G||Use Leather Water Bag x20||2|
|G||Use Arabian Nights x3||2||Use Golden Lamp oil wish "What treasure do you have?"|
|G||Use Magic Carpet x3||2||Use Golden Lamp oil wish "What treasure do you have?"|
|G||Use The Book of Amun-Ra x3||3||Found on Pathfinder's Soul|
|G||Use The Book of the Dead x3||3||Found on Great priest's Remains|
|G||Use Karina's Dagger x3||3||Found on Princes Corpse|
|G||Kill Evil Lamp Spirit x150||1|
|G||Kill Mummy x150||1|
|G||Kill Sandworm x150||1|
|G||Kill Desert Scorpion x150||1|
|G||Kill Cactus x150||1|
|G||Kill Desert Spirit x100||1|
|G||Kill first boss||3|
|G||Kill boss x5||3|
|G||Kill enemy with Persian Powder x50||2|
|G||Genie kills enemy x50||2|
|G||Suppress the Pyramid x20||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||2|
|S||Reach floor 70||3|
|S||Reach floor 80||3|
|G||Reach floor 30 without vow||3|
|G||Alladin's Lamp gets 7 star||3|
|G||Make wishes with Inferior Lamp Oil x150||2|
|G||Make wishes with Golden Lamp Oil x30||3|
|G||Make wishes with Holy Lamp Oil x3||3||Boss drop. Use S/L 30 method if it doesn't show up. Use Golden Oil wish to upgrade lamp and decrease oil requirements by 1.|
|G||Receives healing from Wishing Pond x15||1||Use Inferior Lamp Oil and wish "I'm injured. Please help!"|
|G||Obtain goods by vow x30||2||Use Inferior Lamp Oil and wish "I need aid of supplies!"|
|G||Enhance attributes with vow x20||3||Use Golden Lamp Oil and wish "Become more powerful!"|
|G||Buy goods from desert trade caravan x100||1|
|G||Choose the correct answer to the riddle of the Sphinx x10||2||See Sphinx's Riddles if you're stuck.|
|G||Failed to answer the riddle of Sphinx x5||2|
|G||Bandits have appeared in the mysterious cave x40||2||Choose the wrong answer when prompted to open the mysterious cave (not open sesame). Only 10 Bandits per cave.|
|G||Obtain hidden gumball||5||See hidden gumball section|