- 1 Overview
- 2 Rules
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Token Cost Comparison
- 5 Points
- 6 Fleet Analysis
- 7 Notes
Overview[edit | edit source]
NEXT INFO NEEDS VERIFICATION ON SOME POINTS:[notes 2]
- There are different Universe which an alliance can belong to. This is determined by how the alliance ranked in the previous event.
- Each Universe can have 30-100 alliances in it (Universe 1 only has 15), then split into groups. (Number of alliances varies per Universe. The higher number the Universe, the more alliances participating in the particular Universe)
- Each Universe have different counts of rewards. Only Universe 1 have an extra ranking rewards. (The higher number the Universe, the lower the count of rewards. It is approximately 20% lower than than previous Universe. After the event has concluded, the rewards in gems are distributed to the players that participated in the event. )
- Overall Space Score of the participating alliance members in the alliance will determine the Universe they belong to in the next event.
Planets and Cosmic Core[edit | edit source]
- Planets have 66 spots for fleets to station and generates 80 credits per minute
- Cosmic Core have 76 spots for fleets to station and generates 160 credits per minute
- Can only station fleets if the alliance own the rights to occupy (See Planet Rules for additional details)
- Energy Shields cannot be used by the fleets that are stationed
- Fortifications can be built provided that the required Fleet Analysis is learned. Only one Fortification can be built on a fleet.
|#||Name||Occupation Bonus (limited to Chaos Field)|
|1||Satoguya||Fleet movement speed +20%|
|2||Ellas||Aoluwei Fleet's Energy +50000, all attributes +10|
|3||Berea||Fleet maintenance speed +25%, clone recovery speed +25%|
|4||Roman||Abyss Fleet's Energy +50000, all attributes +10|
|5||Cosmic Core||All fleets' Energy +50000, all attributes +10|
|6||Clenda||Canas Fleet's Energy +50000, all attributes +10|
|7||Harmer||Credit acquisition speed +15%|
|8||Babylon||Ranger Fleet's Energy +50000, all attributes +10|
|9||Ers||Attack giant creature and deal Damage +15%|
Asteroids[edit | edit source]
- Asteroids are free-for-all spots to have fleets stationed that are scattered all throughout the Universe.
- Asteroids have 59 spots for fleets to station and generate 26 credits per minute The core spot generates 10 more.
- Fleets when stationed on an asteroid can use Energy Shield or Fortification. They cannot be used simultaneously.
- Fortifications can be built provided that the required Fleet Analysis is learned. Fortification can be built per fleet when the Energy Shield isn't up.
Giant Creatures[edit | edit source]
- These are Order Field space bosses scattered all throughout the Chaos Universe. Check the Giant Creature Rules.
- A Giant Creature can have multiple levels (Max Level: 5) found on different points. The higher the level, the higher the Energy and Attributes and thus yields more credits and rewards.
For a list of Giant Creatures, their stats and a partial list of the possible rewards, check here
- Rewards are found in Alliance > Alliance Gift Package > Space Package (Alliance coins, G/U/E Storage Devices, Accelerators, Competent Cells, Order Field coins and Order Field Wonder mats randomly.
- Relic Fragments are required to attack. Only one fleet can attack only one giant creature, at one time. Fleet clones will not have battle damaged. Relic Fragments Costs for attacking per trip:
Rules[edit | edit source]
Participation Rules[edit | edit source]
- The alliance reaches level 20 can register within 24h to participate in the Chaos Field Exploration before its open.
- After the Chaos Field enters the preparation period, alliance members registered for the Chaos Field may not quit or be evicted from the alliance.
- The Chaos Field will be officially opened after the preparation period. Registered players can explore in the Chaos Field after that.
- Eden will be projected into the Chaos Field. Exploration in the Chaos Field will not conflict with that in the Order Field. Fleet grouping will not be allowed in the Chaos Field!
- There are multiple universes in the Chaos Field, and several groups in each universe. Lesser groups and more bountiful rewards for the higher rank universe. An extra ranking reward will be issued for the 1st Universe!
- You will only encounter the players of the same group while exploring the Chaos Field.
- After the Chaos Field ends, Universe Rank will be adjusted for promotion or demotion based on the alliance performance during the exploration.
Planet Rules[edit | edit source]
- There are two kinds of planets: main planet and asteroid. Players can dispatch fleet to station on the asteroid directly, but need to occupy the main planet first before stationing.
- The planet center can be attacked after all the monsters and fleets on this main planet are defeated (planet center will not deal damage, and the fight will be passively ended after three rounds).
- The alliance of highest total damages will occupy the main planet after the center is broken. The main planet will enter the protection period after that.
- Monsters of the main planet will restore Energy gradually after the fight. Monsters defeated in the fights will show up again after 3h.
- The original station base will fell into ruin after the stationed fleet is defeated or withdrawn. The ruin will exist for 3h, and no fleet will be allowed to station there during this period.
- While the fleet is stationed, the Energy Shield can be turned on and the fleet will not be attacked. Withdraw the fleet will free the Energy Shield directly. Energy Shield cannot be turned on while the fleet is stationed on the main planet or space station.
Giant Creature Rules[edit | edit source]
- Giant creatures in the Chaos Field have relatively higher Energy, but will not restore Energy after the fight. Each fight will be passively ended after three rounds.
- Clones on the fleet will not suffer battle damage when fighting with the giant creature in the Chaos Field, but the fleet will still suffer damage while losing the fight.
- Consume Relics Fragments to attack giant creatures in the Chaos Field. Consumption grows as the fight restarts every time. Consumption will be reset every time when the Chaos Field opens.
- Players can dispatch only one fleet to attack the giant creatures in the Chaos Field each time.
- The alliance that did the most damage to a giant creature will get a "Damage Package".
- The player that gets the last hit (killing blow), on a giant creature will give his alliance a "Killing Package".
Credit Obtaining Rules[edit | edit source]
- Obtaining credits every minute when the fleet is stationed on the planet. This credits will be calculated directly based on the stationing duration, and no need to withdraw the fleet.
- When attacking or under attack, the credits obtained will be calculated based on the enemy clones battle damage.
- Obtaining credits each time when attacking the giant creature. Credits will be calculated based on the damages dealt by the fleet.
- Credits obtained from the main planet will be higher than that obtained from the Asteroid (stationing, fighting and so on).
- Alliance credits will be calculated based on the total Chaos Field credits obtain by alliance members.
- When the Chaos Field ends, alliance will obtain extra alliance credits for each main planet that occupied. (50,000 extra credits for each main planet that occupied, and 100,000 extra credits for the cosmic core that occupied).
Fleet Analysis Rules[edit | edit source]
- All fleets in the Chaos Field will receive 1 Fleet Analysis for each rank 6 airship you have (60 points at most).
- The Analysis of each fleet will be calculated independently and will not conflict with each other. Consume 1 Analysis each time to operate the fleet analysis.
- Some fleet analysis can unlock special fleet instruction and fortification construction! When launching an attack, can choose the special fleet instruction; When stationing on a planet, can conduct fortification construction to enable the fleet with special ability.
- Consume 5 gems to reset the fleet analysis. All fleets can be reset once freely each time when the Chaos Field opens (Free reset will be counted for each fleet separately).
Revenge Rules[edit | edit source]
- When in Chaos Field, fleets can publish a revenge in the corresponding Attacked Report after being attacked! All reports will be applicable only during Chaos event.
- Can launch only one revenge for each Attacked Report. Players can publish the report to alliance and request for revenge assistance, or revenge on their own.
- Consume 2,000 alliance coins to publish each report to alliance and request for assistance. Can publish only one report at the same time.
- Players will have 60s to prepare for the battle after confirming the revenge. Will enter the battle directly regardless of the location after the countdown is over (fleet analysis will not work for the battle)
- Revenge expires if the preparation fails (enemy fleet breakdown or energy shield is on for example), can revenge again after that.
- Cannot revenge after the Chaos closes. Revenge waiting for assistance from the alliance will also expire.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
CHAOS Exchange Shop[edit | edit source]
Exchange Explorer Medal to the corresponding items. Accessible via Space > Space Map > Exchange Store
Each item can only be purchased once all the items above in the same table have been completely purchased.
Gumballs and Fragments[edit | edit source]
to 5 stars
|Goodwill Ambassador||24||Aoluwei's Blade, Magic
Talent: In Space, when carrying out the Homeplanet goodwill, decrease the consumption of coins by 5/10/15/20/25/30%, and additionally obtain 1/1/2/2/3/3 Friendliness
|Goodwill Ambassador x5||12||984|
|Mechanical Apostle||120||Abyss' Roar, Adventure
Talent: In Space, Satellite max level + -/1/2/3/4/5 when enhancing the satellite.
|Mechanical Apostle x5||20||1,560|
|Cosmic Police||168||Ranger's Song, Melee
Talent: In space, all fleets enhanced: Total Energy increases by -/2000/6000/15000/30000, Speed increases by -/2/3/4/5.
|Cosmic Police x5||28||2,128|
|Omega||216||Canas' Enlightenment, Magic
Talent: In Sky and Space, all fleets enhanced: all Gumballs' Energy + -/200/300/400/500
|Samael||264||Ranger's Song, Magic
Talent: In Space, all fleets enhanced: Speed + 5/10/15/20/25
|Raphael||312||Canas' Enlightenment, Magic
Talent: In Space, all fleets enhanced: Luck + 5/10/15/20/25
|Leviathan||360||Abyss' Roar, Melee
Talent: In Space, all fleets enhanced: Armor + 5/10/15/20/25
|Uriel||408||Aoluwei's Blade, Magic
Talent: In Space, all fleets enhanced: Fire + 5/10/15/20/25
Airship Chips[edit | edit source]
|Name||Cost||Cost to Max||Notes|
|Phoenix x5||12||1,008||Magic Airship
Halo: In Space, all fleets enhanced: Planet Expropriation Efficiency + -/8/12/16/20/24%
|Heimdall x5||20||1,680||Magic Airship
Halo: In the Chaos Field, all fleets enhanced: Decrease the battle damage of Super Clone by 1/2/3/4/5/6%
|Snake of Emptiness x5||28||2,350||Special Airship. Good cannon
Halo: Energy + 4000/8000/12000/16000/20000/24000, all attributes + 1/2/3/4/5/6
|Dark Titan x5||36||3,192||Special Airship
Halo: In Sky and Space, all fleets enhanced: Energy + -/4000/6000/8000/10000/12000, all attributes + -/2/3/4/5/6
|Damocles x5||44||3,696||Special Airship, Good PvP cannon
Halo: In Space, all fleets enhanced: Speed + -/10/15/20/25/30
|Achilles x5||52||4,368||Tech Airship
Halo: In Space, all fleets enhanced: Armor + -/10/15/20/25/30
|Hermes x5||60||5,040||Magic Airship
Halo: In Space, all fleets enhanced: Luck + -/10/15/20/25/30
|Ares x5||68||5,712||Magic Airship
Cannon: Enemy Armor -8/16/24/32/40/48% starting from round 3
Wonder Blueprints and Materials[edit | edit source]
for level V
|Steel Fortress Blueprint||60||Tech research speed + 2/4/8/15/25%|
|Rand Alloy I||12||4,092|
|Ancestor Blood Pool Blueprint||100||Clones, cultivation speed + 2%, 4%, 8%, 15%, 25%|
|Blood Crystal I||20||6,820|
|Poseidon Statue Blueprint||140||In Space, all fleets' Crit Damage +1500, 4500, 9k, 18k, 30k
In Space, all fleets Reflect Damage + 1500, 4500, 9k, 18k, 30k
|Cobalt Blue Ore I||28||9,548|
|Astrology Platform Blueprint||180||In Space, all fleets Total Energy + 6k, 18k, 36k, 72k, 120k
In Space, all fleets all attributes +1, 2, 4, 6, 8
|Hall of Light Blueprint||220||In Space, all fleets Armor + 2, 4, 8, 15, 25
In Space, decrease damage taken in round 1 by 12k, 24k, 48k, 90k, 150k
|Divine Source Gem I||44||15,224|
|Cloud Tower Blueprint||260||In Space, per 10 deployed Super clones, all attributes + 1, 2, 4, 7, 12|
|Dragon Cliff Blueprint||300||In Space, all fleets Total Energy + 12k, 24k, 48k, 90, 150k
In Space, all fleets all attributes + 1, 3, 5, 9, 15
|Alaya Junction Station Blueprint||340||In Space, max number of robots in group + 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
In Space, energy of deployed robots + 2%, 4%, 8%, 15%, 25%
|Self-Consciousness Module I||68||23,528|
Clones[edit | edit source]
Gene Segments - Lower Clones
(Each requires 60 Segments to obtain the gene, Segments sold by lots of 5)
|Stone Statue Sentry||12||144||Armor|
Gets a boost in Space/S01
Gene Segments - Higher Clones
(Each requires 120 Segments to obtain the gene, Segments sold by lots of 5)
|Stone Statue Guard||12||288||Armor|
|Nightmare War Horse||28||672||Luck
Gets a boost in Space/S01
Gets a boost in Space/S01
Gene Segments - Super Clones
(Each requires 200 Segments to obtain the gene, Segments sold by lots of 5)
Gets a boost from Kars Camp at level 4
Gets a boost in Space/S01
Alliance rewards[edit | edit source]
- Alliance score
- Reward tiers - badges for all in the alliance, gems and resources.
- Chaos field alliance reward: badge with 120k to all fleets, +x stats +y% expropriation efficiency.
These work much the same as the sky events, reach X points to get Y reward. The difference is that the points obtained count for the entire alliance and everyone must work together.
- 2m points: 400 badges, 10k alliance coins, 15 sacks of stone, 100 gems
- 1.2m points: 240 badges, 6k alliance coins, 12 sacks of stone, 60 gems
- 600k points: 120 b, 3k ac, 9 sacks, 30 gems
- 400k points: 80 b, 2k ac, 6 sacks, 20 gems
- 200k points:
|Score U1||Medals U1||Score U2||U2||Score U3||U3||Score U4||U4||Score U5||U5|
Chaos field ranking rewards[edit | edit source]
Badges awarded in addition to the above rewards only available in Universe 1
|1||Pioneer Badge Lv.5||10 of each big container|
|2||Pioneer Badge Lv.4||8|
|3-5||Pioneer Badge Lv.3||6|
|6-10||Pioneer Badge Lv.2||4|
|11-15||Pioneer Badge Lv.1||2|
Personal score rewards[edit | edit source]
Reach the indicated credits to get the corresponding explorer medals. This will be on top of the overall alliance ranking bonus as seen in Alliance Rewards
Token Cost Comparison[edit | edit source]
The below attempts to analyze the cost / benefit of how to spend chaos tokens.
Each super clone will give +10 to stats and +90k energy to each fleet. Special abilities are ignored. Resource costs of clones is ignored. Level5 clones are assumed. Available space is assumed.
Each ship is assumed to grant +109 stats to a single fleet (so 1/4 as much as an average across the 4 fleets). Each ship will also allow for +12 lower clones, +4.5 higher, and +0.75 super - the stats and energy of the clones is also included (which assumes you have enough clones to fill out all your fleets to capacity). 6.5k energy for lower clones and 19k energy for higher. Averaged to 1/4 across the 4 fleets.
+50 clone wonder is analyzed both as costing 9,548 and 16,368 (if one were to ignore the second wonder entirely). Also looked at 4th wonder on a stand-alone basis.
How to read this: If you were to save up 17k tokens, and could max out all fleets with clones, it would be better to go for the wonders than all the clones+ships, and you would get more total stats + more energy. That being said, the first teir clones / ships are pretty valuable, all things considered.
Points[edit | edit source]
You get points for holding/camping planets and asteroids as well as attacking and defeating monsters, or attacking and defeating other players. The score gained is related to the amount of damage you deal.
Fleet Analysis[edit | edit source]
Each fleet has 3 preset analysis slots, you get points based on the number of 6 star ships you have unlocked with a limit of 60.
See Space Analysis/Chaos for more details.
Fortifications[edit | edit source]
- Escape Exit - There is a chance to flee from the battle directly when severely damaged!
- Interference Tower - Enable the fleet to refuse the enemy scout!
- Projection Device - Information scouted by the enemy will be higher than the actuality!
- Invisible Device - Information scouted by the enemy will be lower than the actuality!
- Emergency Center - Decrease friendly clone battle damage when losing the fight!
- Warning Radar - Decrease the success rate of the enemy special fleet instruction!
Notes[edit | edit source]
- First Global Registration Period started on the 16th of August'19 at 6 PM (Server time, GMT+8);
Event ran from 6 PM of August 17 until 6 PM of August 18 2019 (Server time, GMT+8) - Still set for 24-hr run then was closed down for bug fixing and readjustments. Reopened with a different schedule on the 12th of October 19 wherein Registration Period started at 9:55 AM (Server time, GMT+8) and Event opened at 10 AM next day.
- Based on the first run, please correct any changes if there is