This regroups all the soul consumable items. Souls are mainly obtained via the Farplane Ranger title.
Souls from RemainsEdit
If you took Night Walker on the path toward Farplane Ranger, you'll obtain soul when searching corpses, remains and a few other rare maze items assimilated to remains. Each maze has its own set of corpses and remains that is independent from the enemies you encounter.
Souls from EnemiesEdit
- If you took Demon Hunter on the path toward Farplane Ranger, you'll have a small chance to obtain a soul whenever you kill a non-elemental living creature. In short, with a few exceptions, it doesn't work on mob types Undead (with a few exceptions), Machine and Elemental. It does however works on Bosses, no matter their type.
- Another way to obtain souls is by killing non-elemental living creatures with a Farplane Arrow. The easiest way to obtain Farplane Arrows is by learning Farplane Ranger after having taken Demon Hunter. There are however other possibilities to obtain these arrows like through Bunny's Eggs or by crafting one in Hell Frontier.
- If you find Pharaoh's Mask or craft it with Holy Blacksmith title and you own Pharaoh, each kill will have a small chance to confine the enemy's soul.
- If you do a run with Demon in your team, kills by his Primal Source Drain skill have 50% chance to confine the soul.
- If you make a run with Flagellant in your team and sacrifice your ability to cast Special Skills (using Flagellant's Diary), you receive a 2% chance of detaining the soul of the enemies you kill
- If you make a run with Paparazzi in your team in Skeleton Island and get Sailor's Photo, you receive a 1% chance (per such photo) of detaining the soul of the enemies you kill
Broken Soul / Complete Soul Edit
Regular monsters (not BOSS) usually have a Broken and a Complete version to their soul and it usually isn't really random. Most monsters come in 3 versions: one average, one with 20% less starting HP and one with 20% more HP. Usually, only the version of the monster with 20% more HP gives a Complete Soul.
All items (178)