|Source/Unlock||Unlock after Lost Temple with at least 30 dp|
|Normal reward||Bandit & Dark Dragon gumball|
|Raid reward||Mithril, Arcane Crystal +2|
Finish this maze to get the Bandit gumball
Hidden GumballTo get the Dark Dragon gumball
- Use Death Knight as leader (you'll need his item)
- Upgrade three maze items to max (lvl 10), then use bone staff to summon Drake.
- Let the Drake die and collect one Dragonling Skull.
- Drake needs to be summoned on each floor since it does not travel to the next floor.
- After an enemy kills the drake (like the Boss), another drake can be summoned on the same floor.
- When you meet the dark dragon statue (random floor after obtaining one Skull), sacrifice Undead Contract and Dragonling Skull at altar to get dark dragon (or 20 fragments if you have it already). Putting skull only will net you 1 fragment.
|Enemy||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common item||Rare item|
| Skeleton Hound|
| Venom: While countering, inflicts Poison effect (Lose HP each round, lasts for 3 rounds)
||Shin Bone||Shin Bone x3|
| Skeleton Swordsman|
| Curse: While countering, inflicts Curse effect (decrease Attack by 50%, lasts for 3 rounds)
| Skeleton Warlock|
| Death Pact: At the time of death, increase Attack and HP of all visible companions.
| Calamity Pumpkin|
|Self-explode: Explode after 3 rounds and cause 400% damage||Fire Ball||Evil Pumpkin|
| Magic Missiles: Launches a long-range attack every 2 rounds.
Necormancy: All friendly skeletons present can revive once.
|Curse or Death Ripple||Bone Staff|
| Nightmare Dragon Whelp|
|Breath: Launch a long-range attack every 2 rounds||EP||EP|
| Dragon Egg|
|Start with 4HP
Hard Shell: Immune to all spells, loses 1 HP when attacked (2HP when attacked by undead creature)
| Nightmare Dragon|
|See boss section||Griffin's Signet or Unicorn's Signet||Black Dragon's Signet|
- Dragon's Breath: Launch attack every 4 rounds to cause 200% damage to enemies and bring corrosive effect (halve attack and lose X Hp each round, lasts 3 rounds). X is 80% of the Boss' attack at the time of casting.
- Nightmare Shield: Physical resistance +50%, spell resistance +50%. Shield can be destroyed by attacks by undead creatures.[notes 1]
- Maniac: Double attack when Nightmare Dragon Whelp is visible
- Boss comes accompanied by 4 Dragon Eggs. 2 of them will hatch after X rounds and the other 2 after X+1 rounds. X vary with the level (see table above).
Unique Features & Items
Bone Staff is a consommable crafted at the experiment table that creates a floor limited undead ally : Skeleton Husky. If you are wearing maxed Undead Armor, maxed Lich's Bone Boots and maxed Scourge Bone Chime, you get a Skeleton Drake undead ally instead.
The stats of the ally depends on its type, the level of the three equipment listed above and the current floor.
See #Undead Experiment Table for the crafting and upgrading of the equipment.
- Undead Armor: Gives up to 10 defense, increases skeleton ally's HP and gives 10% chance to cast Disrupting Ray when attacking[notes 2]
- Lich's Bone Boots: Gives up to +10 Attack, increases skeleton ally's Attack, grants immunity to Curse (at level 5+) and a 10% chance to put a 50% attack reduction curse on the enemy when attacking.[notes 2]
- Scourge Bone Chime: Gives up to +10 Power, increases skeleton ally's Leech ability, grants immunity to Poison (at level 5+) and a 10% chance to put a very weak Poison effect on the enemy when attacking.[notes 3]
Title specific loots
Undead Experiment Table
- use bones to upgrade special equipment (fails at a ridiculous rate!)
- Bone Staff - Skull x1, Breastbone x1, Shin Bone x1
- Scourge Bone Chime - Skull x3, Breastbone x3
- Lich's Bone Boots - Skull x3, Shin bone x3
- Undead Armor - Breastbone x3, Shin bone x3
Land of Bones
- fight some enemies inside to find:
- Pile of Bones - get bones
- Huge Remains (Frankenstein's monster)- get Electrical Helmet
- Skull Altar - stat buff
Pile of Bones
- bones, sometimes poisons
- stat buff
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Adventurer's Remains||Skull x5, Breastbone x5, Shin Bone x5||Wirt's Soul: Wirt's Leg opens a portal to Tristan (fight some angry cows and collect parts of the Bull Demon King equipment set) The 8 cows also each drop 100 EP. (but you lose the 3x5 bones from the original Wirt's)
|Woman's Remains||T-Virus||Gill's Soul: Cause extra 20% damage when you attack undead|
|Huge Remains (in cave)||Electrical Helmet||Frankenstein's Soul: Mad Scientist status (Increases the success rate for enhancing on the Undead Experiment Table by 100%, valid on floor)|
|Pile of Bones & Skull Altars||Broken Scoundrel's Soul: Cast Stoneskin|
|"||Complete Scoundrel's Soul: Cast Blade of Ruin|
|"||Broken Mage's Soul: Power +10 (Only valid in the target floor)|
|"||Complete Mage's Soul: Power+1|
|"||Broken Mercenary's Soul: Recover 30 HP|
|"||Complete Mercenary's Soul: HP +20|
Get these items in the maze and use them outside:
- Bone of Moonlight (boss loot)
- Blue Crystal Gel (high chance)
- Any other T2 Ingredient as boss loot
- Fragments for God of Thieves' Boots, Code of Dark Priest & Gloves of Dark Arbiter
- Evil Pumpkin (boss loot)
- Gumball Pot (boss loot)
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Quests / DP
|S||Obtain Electrical Helmet x3||2|
|S||Obtain T-Virus x3||2|
|S||Obtain Wirt's Leg x3||2|
|G||Obtain Dragonling Skull x3||3||
Dropped when Skeleton Drake summon is killed (Requires Level 10 in Armor, Boot, & Chim to summon). Best done in the boss room. S/L method works if it dies and drops nothing.
Once one skull is picked up, no more will drop. However, it is possible to let multiple dragonlings die (with out picking up the skull!!!) on one floor to collect more than one skull per maze.
|G||Use Bone Staff x30||2|
|G||Kill Skeleton Hound x 80||1|
|G||Kill Skeleton Swordsman x80||1|
|G||Kill Skeleton Warlock x80||1|
|G||Kill the Calamity Pumpkin x80||1|
|G||Kill Wrath Mage x40||1|
|G||Break Dragon Egg x20||3|
|G||Kill first boss||3|
|G||Kill boss x3||3|
|G||Clear Land of Bones x15||2|
|S||Reach floor 40||1|
|S||Reach floor 50||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||3|
|G||Search Pile of Bones x20||3|
|G||Worship Skull Altar x20||3|
|G||Skeleton Husky killed enemy x50||3||Summon with normal Bone Staff|
|G||Skeleton Drake killed enemy x50||3|
|G||Summon Skeleton Drake||3||Requires to wear: Level 10 in Armor, Boot, & Chime in order to summon with normal Bone Staff.|
|G||Upgrade Scourge Bone Chimes rank x20||2|
|G||Upgrade Lich's Bone Boot's rank x20||2|
|G||Upgrade Undead Armor's rank x20||2|
|G||Scourge Bone Chime upgrade failed x10||2|
|G||Lich's Bone Boots upgrade failed x10||2|
|G||Undead Armor upgrade failed x10||2|
|G||Upgrade Bone Chime to lvl 10||3|
|G||Upgrade Lich's Bone Boots to lvl 10||3|
|G||Upgrade Undead Armor to lvl 10||3|
|G||MP reaches 200||3|
|G||Use soul-link x10||3|
|G||Obtain hidden gumball||5||See hidden gumball section|
- Always try to have two Bone Staffs before entering a boss floor. Use the first to deal double damage to the eggs. Once the Dragon Whelps are gone, use the other to remove the Boss' shield.
- Farplane's Bow is mostly useless, all of the enemies in the dungeon are Undead and don't drop souls. The Demon Hunter (Title) can still be useful if you choose the Great Elf King or Legendary Hunter paths.
- Given the relatively good items you'll forge, it is probably best not to take an artifact for the slots Armor, Feet and Treasure. (Treasure is mostly ok if you are immune to poison).
- Farplane's Lantern is pretty useful
- The piles of bones are counted as corpses
- The soul from Huge Remains (Frankenstein's monster) gives 100% success rate at the altar on one floor.
- Wirt's soul (early floor corpse that gives you his leg) will transport you to Tristan. Fight some angry cows an collect parts of the Bull Demon King equipment set. Getting the whole set seems to be impossible or very rare.
- See Farplane Soul List
- ↑ On floor 90, it took 3 attacks from Skeleton Drake to break the shield (first 2 attacks only "cracked" it). Either that or a certain total damage by the undead ally is needed
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 It is worth noting that both the Curse effect (placed by Lich's Bone Boots) and the Disrupting Ray (placed by Undead Armor) use the standard debuff slot and will therefore remove most debuffs currently on the enemy including better ones like stuns or the normal Curse spell.
- ↑ The Poison effect placed by Scourge Bone Chime is presumed to use the Damage over Time debuff slot.