|Normal reward||Machinist & Pinocchio gumball|
|Raid reward||Relics Fragments +1500|
|Gumball Specific||Gumball specific infos|
Unlock this maze by getting all of the fragments. Click on the fragments in the shop (Mazes) to see how to find the ones you're missing. Then after obtaining all the fragments, purchase the maze with gems to open the maze.
To get the Pinocchio gumball
- Buy 4 body parts(head, torso, arm and leg) cost is 500EP each
- Buy the Puppet Manufacturing Manual(1500 EP) from parts shop, and use it to summon Pinocchio. NOTE: The manual can appear in the store earlier than the body parts. Cannot summon Pinocchio without the Manual even though all the parts are purchased.
- Don’t let him die for few floors until a fairy appears. Pay 300k gold to bring him back to life. *Tips: Use portal then summon Pinocchio to prevent him from dying in deep floors.
- Missing any of the body parts or the Manufacturing Manual would result in incomplete Pinocchio for this run! So keep an eye on every shop and have at least 1500EP on hand.
- When invoked, Pinocchio apparently inherits 50% of Gumball's Attack and 75% of HP. He/it has 50% dodge, attacks every 3 rounds and recovers 10% HP of its original HP when entering next floor.
- If you already have him, the process for 20 fragments is the same but the final cost is reduced to 200k
Gear-built fortress Floors 30 (Difficulty 31) - 2 Vigor
Steam! Ancient technology! Floors 35 (Difficulty 32) - 2 Vigor
Grand Steel Gate Floors 35 (Difficulty 33) - 2 Vigor
Break! Avalon fortress! Floors 40 (Difficulty 34) - 2 Vigor
Endless Mode 3 Vigor
To see more title or gumball-specific monster information, look at Avalon Fortress/Specific.
Boss (Frost Titan)
- Frost Impact: Attacks once every 3 rounds, dealing 300% damage to enemies
- Frost Halo: Immune to water spell and cause damage to enemy in each round (damage value is % of enemy's maximum HP as above)
- Note: The only ways to reset Frost Halo damage are death (and resurrection, obviously) or casting Timestill or Hex.
- Gene Modification Device: Increases Frost Halo effect by 1% each round
- Heavy Steam Armour: Physical Resistance +50%, Spell Resistance +50% (shield continues, but can be broken by Avalon cannon[notes 1])
Engineering Manual- use elements to enhance the Avalon Cannon, make special potions, and make armor - which includes a belt, armor, hat, and gloves. NOTE: No need to bring those artifacts to this run.
Avalon Cannon - use Cannon Shell to launch
Airship Console - call your current airship
Poison Gas Device:
- Lose X HP each round until destroyed
- Destroy to get Biochemical Components
- Provides extra +20% Physical Resistance and +20% Spell Resistance to all enemies until destroyed
- Destroy to get Metallurgy Components
- Upon destruction, the gate will sometimes disappear and sometimes change into Steel Gate Ruins
Steel Gate Ruins:
- Created upon destruction of a Steel Gate
- Enter to get inside a cave where you'll find enemies and a Researcher's remains or one of the 1x/run corpses.
Time bomb - get Blasting Components if it's defused in time, otherwise deals 100 damage + 5 for every next floor to you, it opens all slates and hurts or kills all enemies. (See tips below to defuse time bomb.)
Part's Shop - buy items with EP
Goblin's Lab - sacrifice HP or MP for a stat buff and sometimes Goblin Compound (Attack or Power buff)
- Goblin Compound I
- Goblin Compound II
- Goblin Compound III (rare)
- Learn something from Chemistry in the Engineering Manual
- Important note: Goblin Compounds get more powerful as you learn new Chemistry sciences, so it's a good idea to hold them until you get at least 1 point in each Chemistry science.
Gray Dwarf's Lab (gray head) - sacrifice a specific piece of the Steam Power suit to get:
Gray Dwarf's lab (purple head) - sacrifice 1 to 3 Cannon Shells to get:
Note: Pause and resume will change the cost.
Potion Formula (on researcher's remains)
- Potion of Blasting Science Knowledge
- Potion of Chemistry Knowledge
- Potion of Metallurgy Knowledge
- Potion of Great Engineer
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Researcher's Remains (Multiple)||Engineering Manual, 3 , 3 , 3
|Broken Researcher's Soul: 1% special shop price reduction. (Maxes at -30%)
or Complete Researcher's Soul: 3% special shop price reduction
|Various Engineering Component|
|King Arthur's Corpse (1x)||Distant Avalon and some Swordsmanship Scrolls||Soul of King Arthur: Gain random Arthur items - Excalibur, Distant Avalon, King Arthur's Scroll or other Swordsmanship scrolls (?). Also +300EP if used by King Arthur.|
|Detective's Corpse (1x, cave)||Little Cricket||Soul of Detective K: Upgrade "Metallurgy" knowledge by 1-2 levels at random|
|Memory Elimination Device||Soul of Detective J: Upgrade "Blasting Science" knowledge by 1-2 levels at random|
|Refugee's Corpse (1x, cave)||Refugee's Uniform||Refugee's Soul: Enhance Refugee's Uniform (+3 Ancient Elements first time when worn.)
Note: You should wear the Refugee's Uniform to get +10 regular components, then upgrade to get 3 Ancient Components
|Strange Remains (1x)||Damaged UNIT-G (Guyver)||Soul of Fukamachi crystal: Replace Damaged UNIT-G with UNIT-G (1000 EP + special effects w/Sciences)
Note: DO NOT UPGRADE if you are clearing for the DP quest (you must use the damaged version 3 times)
Get these items in the maze and carry them away:
- Fragments for Gloves of Dark Arbiter, Duke of Destruction's Belt, Amulet of Light Arbiter
- Holy Blood (boss loot)
- Crystal Egg (high chance)
- Other rank 3 Ingredients as boss loot : Tower Flower, Elf's Dust, Evil Pumpkin
- Gumball Pot (boss loot)
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific loots
Other specific loots
- For an easy start, raise up your defense with metallurgy and biochemical skills (you can raise defense 12 points)
- Look closely at the image of the timebomb and cut the blue wire to diffuse it successfully
- If you chose Adventurer gumball as main or soul link you might get Vosebarker's Cloak from a villager, it gives 5 defense and 100% dodge when attacking enemy whose attack is lower than 30.
- Some Gumballs (mostly Mechanical ones) will give max level for one upgrade in the Engineering Manual when entering the maze as Main gumball, see Avalon Fortress/Specific#Starting Technologies
Quests / DP
|S||Obtain Electric Shock Ring x3||2||Sacrifice to the Dwarf's Lab|
|S||Obtain Bulletproof Cloak x3||2||""|
|S||Obtain Mechanical Pendant x3||2||""|
|S||Obtain Refugee's Uniform x3||2||Found on Vault Boy's corpse|
|S||Obtain Distant Avalon x3||2||Found on King Arthur's corpse|
|S||Use Damaged UNIT-G x3||2||Found on Guyver corpse|
|S||Use Memory Elimination Device x15||2||Found on Detective's corpse (50/50 chance for it or the Little Cricket, use S/L 30 to try again)|
|G||Kill Guard Type IV-G31 x200||1|
|G||Kill Assult Type V-S39 x200||1|
|G||Kill Biochemical Type II-C08 x200||1|
|G||Kill Inhibition Type I-A35 x200||1|
|G||Kill Disperse Type IV-B17 x 150||1|
|G||Kill Warning Type III-M50 x150||1|
|G||First Kill BOSS||3|
|G||Kill BOSS x5||3|
|G||Use Little Cricket to kill enemy x20||3||Found on Detective's corpse (50/50 chance for it or the Memory Elimination Device, use S/L 30 to try again)|
|G||Use Avalon Cannon to kill the enemy x250||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||2|
|S||Reach floor 70||3|
|S||Reach floor 80||3|
|S||Don't let Warning Type III from calling companions to reach Level 50||2|
|S||Don't enhance the Engineering Manual until floor 50||2||
Making cannon shells is not allowed. Don't give anything to the dwarf labs, in case they upgrade your manual.
Try using Heavenly King, Spartan, and Zerg Queen. Use Disrupting Ray/Hex and Heavenly King's ability to take out the bosses. Alternately, try using Adventurer or Alchemist to get the Vosebarker's Cloak. It prevents damage from enemies with attack <30 and will help you in the early floors.
|G||Buy items in Parts Shop x100||2|
|G||Call airship x10||2|
|G||Clear up Iron Gate Ruins x30||2|
|G||Destroy Poison Gas Device x20||2|
|G||Time Bomb successfully dismantled x20||2||Look at the image, cut the blue wire|
|G||Time Bomb dismantling failed x10||2|
|G||Obtain bonus of Gary Dwarf's Lab x20||2|
|G||Obtain bonus of Dwarf's Lab x20||2|
|G||Obtain bonus of Goblin's Lab x20||2|
|G||Recover MP by Brain Injection x50||2||In the biochemical tab, at the top.|
|G||Recover HP by Heart Injection x50||2||""|
|G||Manufacture Cannon Shell x50||1|
|G||Manufacture Steam Power Helmet x10||1|
|G||Manufacture Steam Power Armor x10||1|
|G||Manufacture Steam Power Gloves x10||1|
|G||Manufacture Steam Power Belt x10||1|
|G||Enhance Engineering Manual to max level||3|
|G||Use Avalon Cannon to kill 9 enemies in a round||2||You'll need two Warning Type robot to summon more enemies. Try using S/L when you find a good floor then use earthquake to reveal them.|
|G||Obtain Hidden Gumball||5||See hidden gumball section|
- In order for the cannon to break the Heavy Steam Armour, it needs to do a certain amount of damage which increase as you go deeper in the maze. The damage can be done in 1 shot or in multiple shots but the cooling time between shots can be annoying.
- Video Walkthrough + TONS of tips and tricks related to the maze (Pinoccio in 1st 30 minutes)