Welcome to Gumballs & Dungeons Wiki！
- <V4.9.5> 11 Sep 2020
- Unlock Time Field S01
- <V4.8.1> 06 Aug 2020
- Unlock the maze District 91. Purchase this maze in Shop to unlock. Clear it to rescue Smilodon Gumball.
- Add Gumballs in Mercenary Camp: Firelord, Ravenspeaker, Anesthetist, and Stone Spirit.
- Adjust Sword in the Stone under World Tree: increase Attack for all melee Gumballs by 1.
- <V4.7.2> 24 July 2020
- Unlock trials: Paladin, Great Guardian, Onmyouji, and Courier.
- <V4.6.1> 25 June 2020
- Unlock Order Field M13
- When the fragments of Hamster, Bunny, and Ninja Frog are enough to build the corresponding statue, their trial props may appear in time-limited events.
- <V4.5.6> 11 June 2020
- Release Gumball fragments in Mercenary Camp: Tesla Trooper, Light Follower, Shadow Dancer, Ice Crystal
- <V4.5.1> 13 May 2020
- Unlock trials: Shadow Priest, Gun Dealer, Dragonblood Warrior and Scarecrow.
- Unlock ceremonies in Shrine: Wondrous Cube, Battery, Mischief, and Manul.
- <V4.4.1> 30 April 2020
- The first themed event is coming soon. Please check the following event contents:
- Race Maze: adventurers can participate in the race maze from the island at the bottom of the map.
- Challenge Maze: clear Chaos Abyss to unlock (Challenge Maze doesn't cost vigor nor resources. Adventurers can enter the challenge maze 30 times every day)
- Adventure License: adventurers can level up adventure license and obtain rewards by completing specific tasks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.